Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default Anti-Communism: The Weather Underground Organization

From the Wiki article about it, above is the logo of the Weather Underground, and its leaders were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Ayers and Dohrn, from etsmnews.wordpress.com.

According to G. Edward Griffin, in the documentary No Place to Hide (section from 24:30 - 24:47), "the Weather Underground organization officially describes itself as follows:"

... a revolutionary organization of Communist men and women ... our goal is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless state: world Communism.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

They should have been launched via circus cannon from a Destroyer into Russia.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Weather Underground Members Trained in Cuba

Logo from workers.org.

According to G. Edward Griffin, in the documentary No Place to Hide (section from 9:29-10:40),

Larry Grathwohl became a member of the Weather Underground Organization as an undercover operative for law enforcement agencies in Cincinatti.

His role within the organization was to carry directives from the Central Committee to the operating units in the field.

(in the section from 10:01-10:40, Grathwohl is being interviewed)

Most of the people that had no prior experience, let's say the average Weatherman, if there is such a thing, they sent to Cuba for training in Cuba.

When Venceremos Brigades were first being organized, I had a part in that, myself and a guy named Robert Burlingham.

(We were) assigned the responsibility for organizing the first and the second Venceremos Brigade(s) in Ohio.

I was told at that time that the only reason that Venceremos Brigade existed was so that the Weathermen could send people and other terrorist organizations in the United States could send people to Cuba for training.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Sometimes, innocent people have to die in a revolution."

Photo of Bill Ayers, from wnd.com.

Photo of the book by Grathwohl (1947-2013), which was published in 1976; photo is from noisyroom.net. While working for the Cincinatti Police and the FBI, Grathwohl infiltrated the Weather Underground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu5qbZDk7v0
    For some reason, the system won't let me place a video directly into a post. However, the link should take you to the YouTube video entitled "Larry Grathwohl" (channel is "USA Survival"). The content of the video is a 2012 address by Grathwohl to an American Survival conference.

In the video section from 16:47 - 18:30, Grathwohl states that
    One of my assignments while I was with the Weathermen was in Detroit, Michigan, and I arrived there in late January of 1970.

Shortly after arrival, I was assigned to a cell with four other people. And during a meeting with Bill Ayers, we were told that our objective would be to place bombs at the Detroit Police Officers Association (that'll be referred to as the DPOA building) and at the 13th Precinct. Furthermore, Bill instructed us to determine the best time to place these explosive devices that would result in the greatest number of deaths and injuries. He also directed that the bombs should be set to go off simultaneously.

While we were gathering information regarding these two targets, I noted that the DPOA building was a converted single-family brownstone (home) that had been built prior to World War II. A walkway along the side of the building went from the main street to an alley in back. Next to the DPOA building was a Red Barn restaurant which was a new structure designed as a fast food outlet. This location was in a predominantly black neighborhood, which meant that most of the customers in this Red Barn restaurant were black. After a week of information-gathering, we had another meeting with Bill Ayers. And at this time I suggested to Bill that if we placed the bomb in the walkway between these two buildings the DPOA building would suffer little if any damage while the Red Barn restaurant would most likely be destroyed. I also concluded that customers in that restaurant would die. Bill Ayers responded by telling me 'Sometimes, innocent people have to die in a revolution.'
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-29-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Larry Grathwohl on Racial Distinctions Inside the Weathermen

Photo of Grathwohl from trevorloudon.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu5qbZDk7v0
    The link goes to the same YouTube video noted in my last post; Grathwohl is addressing a conference sponsored by America's Survival, Inc.

Speaking of meetings of Weathermen members (video section 15:55 - 16:46), Grathwohl states that
    At one point, I asked during one of our criticism sessions why we didn't recruit, or make any efforts to recruit, African-Americans or Latinos.

Weatherman doctrine held that minorities inside the United States were actually a colonialized people, and therefore could fight a war of liberation, while we as white americans were a part of U.S. imperialism, or at least profited from U.S. imperialism. My own beliefs at the time were that the leadership of the Weathermen felt that they would no longer be able to maintain absolute control of the organization if minorities were allowed to join. I think the Weathermen leadership felt threatened and inadequate to maintain their positions.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Links Between the Weather Underground and A Communist Front Organization

Logo of the National Lawyers Guild, from the Wiki article about it.

"Victor Rabinowitz (left) and law partner Leonard Boudin talked with Benjamin Spock (center) outside federal court in Boston. Mr. Rabinowitz later represented Boudin's daughter. (Associated Press/File/1968)" The photo and its caption are from Boston.com.

Arrest photos of Kathy Boudin; she was a member of the Weather Underground, and she is the daughter of Leonard Boudin. Kathy Boudin served a prison sentence for felony murder in connection with the Brink’s armored truck robbery of 1981.

Source for the quotation below Film documentary The Subversion Factor, video section 46:37-48:08, narration by G. Edward Griffin
    Transcript of Griffin’s Narration
    The National Lawyers Guild was formed in 1937 with the assistance of the American branch of an agency of the Soviet Comintern. It has been described by the Communists themselves as a transmission belt for the Soviet underground. A committee of Congress officially declared it to be the legal bulwark of the Communist Party.

Members of the National Lawyers Guild have provided legal defense and in some cases financial assistance to such groups as the Weather Underground Organization, the Puerto Rican FALN terrorists, the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, and the Symbionese Liberation Army.

In 1975, William Kunstler and other members of the National Lawyers Guild offered their support to the leaders of the West German terrorist Red Army [Faction], better known as the Baader-Meinhof Gang.

They even attempted to send a team of lawyers to Germany to aid in their legal defense. One of the members of that team was Ramsey Clark, former Attorney General of the United States.

Perhaps the most conspicuous group within the National Lawyers Guild has been the New York law firm of Rabinowitz, Boudin and Standard. Leonard Boudin [was] the father of Kathy Boudin, one of the leaders of the Weather Underground Organization. Victor Rabinowitz, his law partner, [was] identified as a member of the Communist Party, and their law firm is an official agent of Cuba in United States courts.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-16-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Explosion at Weather Underground Bomb Factory

Cathy Wilkerson is at the top left, and Kathy Boudin is at the top right.

Source for the Quotation Below Film documentary The Subversion Factor, hosted by G. Edward Griffin, video section 1:28:23-1:31:03; in section 1:29:08-1:30:46, former FBI Associate Director Mark Felt speaks while he is being interviewed.
    Transcript of Griffin's narration, and of interview of Felt In April of 1978, Mark Felt, formerly the Number 2 man in the FBI, and Edward Miller, his assistant in charge of the domestic intelligence division, were indicted in federal court on charges brought against them by the Justice Department.

Felt and Miller had authorized FBI investigators to surreptiously enter the apartments of members and friends of the Weather Underground Organization. The purpose of these entries was to search for information that would reveal the whereabouts of terrorists who were known to be responsible for bombings in New York and Washington. Another purpose was to discover the planned locations of future bombs so that they could be intercepted and destroyed beforehand.

FBI Associate Director Mark Felt tells the story:

[Felt:]

In March of 1970, a luxury townhouse in Greenwich Village in New York blew up, there was a tremendous explosion, and ... out of the smoking dust and rubble ran two females ... (they were) Cathy (Cathlyn Platt) Wilkerson and Kathy Boudin. They went to neighbors and got clothes and eventually were spirited out of the country to Cuba.

... most people don't know this, and they should; what they were doing there was making bombs.

They were making anti-personnel bombs. (The bombs were composed of four or five sticks of dynamite taped together, with hundreds of heavy nails taped to the outside.)

(When a bomb) exploded, it would send those nails out in every direction, and (any one of them would have been propelled) like a bullet. They would have killed hundreds of people had they been successful.

I was very concerned, and at that time I authorized FBI agents to enter the apartments of five members and supporters of the Weather Underground ... (the agents were searching for) information that would tell us where the next bomb was going off, or what their plans were, or where the fugitives were, intelligence information.

This is a technique called surreptitious entry, some people call it a black bag job, which had been accepted in the FBI and (for) important national security cases for as long as I was in the Bureau.

[back to Griffin:]

Surreptitious entry is forbidden by law when used to gather evidence to convict a person for a crime already committed.

But when used for the purpose of preventing a crime from being committed, especially in the field of espionage, it is an accepted practice in every civilized country in the world.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-24-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Former Member of the Weather Underground, Who has Assisted with Fund-raising for BLM

Photo from alchetron.com. Upon conviction on federal weapons and explosives charges, Susan Rosenberg "... was sentenced to 58 years' imprisonment ... She spent 16 years in prison ... Her sentence was commuted to time served by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, his final day in office. (from the Wiki article about her)"

Rosenberg was a member of the Weather Underground

In a newspaper column addressing whether or not colleges should allow controversial figures to speak on campus, the author stated that

"Hamilton College in New York canceled a talk by Ward Churchill ... after receiving threats, and essentially rebuilt the campus program that had invited Churchill and former Weather Underground radical Susan Rosenberg to campus."
    Source: "Colleges Walk Fine Line When Inviting Speakers", The Daily News (Jacksonville, NC), edition of September 23, 2007, p. 6A.

Rosenberg Stated to be a Communist

In their news commentary decrying a "Double Standard on Political Crimes", Ronald Kuby and William Kunstler acknowledged that

Susan Rosenberg and Timothy Blunk, two Communist revolutionaries, received 58 years for possession of explosives.
    Rosenberg's Wiki bio states that she was a member of the May 19th Communist Organization.

Source for the above quote: news column of the above title, The Post-Standard (Syracuse, NY), edition of May 19, 1990, p. A-6.

Rosenberg has Assisted with Fund-raising for BLM

Susan Rosenberg, a member of the board of directors for the left-wing Thousand Currents group, which handles the intake of donations made to Black Lives Matter, is a convicted terrorist who, among other things, was suspected of helping Shakur escape from prison. ("Shakur" also goes by the name of Joanne Chesimard, who escaped from prison in 1979, after she was convicted of murdering a New Jersey state trooper.)
    Full article in the Washington Examiner

Thread Information