Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Most accurate Ecuadorian study to date?

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amador View Post
    Si... es como un mito, pero la mayoría acá en Perú reconoce que los Cajamarquinos son en realidad como "mestizos/indomestizos de piel clara" (acá usamos "blanco" para referirnos primeramente al color de piel de la persona, no tanto a los rasgos faciales)

Por cierto, me acordé de esto... Mi abuelo paterno era de Cajamarca y abrí un hilo de clasificación sobre él, ¿haces clasificaciones? ¿cómo lo clasificarías?, se agradecen respuestas: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ern-highlands)
    How would most Peruvians describe my skin complexion? I know I don't have amerindian features at all (just touches of negroid as I am 24% SSA/quadroon myself) but would they lump me with the mestizos or what?
    Last edited by Daven; 05-30-2020 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Photos were removed

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amador View Post
    Si... es como un mito, pero la mayoría acá en Perú reconoce que los Cajamarquinos son en realidad como "mestizos/indomestizos de piel clara" (acá usamos "blanco" para referirnos primeramente al color de piel de la persona, no tanto a los rasgos faciales)

Por cierto, me acordé de esto... Mi abuelo paterno era de Cajamarca y abrí un hilo de clasificación sobre él, ¿haces clasificaciones? ¿cómo lo clasificarías?, se agradecen respuestas: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ern-highlands)
    This is just out of curiosity, people. Do not confuse me with Zuh LMAO.

All right, here is another one (one I don't like btw) from last august in the outdoor lighting. Yes, I still use those bwahaha
    Last edited by Daven; 05-30-2020 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Photos were removed.

Amador

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    How would most Peruvians describe my skin complexion? I know I don't have amerindian features at all (just touches of negroid as I am 24% SSA/quadroon myself) but would they lump me with the mestizos or what?
    This is just out of curiosity, people. Do not confuse me with Zuh LMAO.

All right, here is another one (one I don't like btw) from last august in the outdoor lighting. Yes, I still use those bwahaha
    Regarding to skin complexion like a "moreno claro"/light brown, lighter than average here i would say, in no way people here would lump you with us, you remind me of some of the Venezuelan immigrants here, like the ones who look Euro/SSA admixed but Euro-shifted.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Interesting. I've never ever been taken for Venezuelan before. I usually get Dominican or Puerto Rican here in my area. My other guesses are usually North African/Arab but that's less likely. Thanks for responding!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2020 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Siberian
    Ethnicity
    german
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

I saw plenty of videos of Guayaquil and they have a clearly zambo vibe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Siberian
    Ethnicity
    german
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Interesting. I've never ever been taken for Venezuelan before. I usually get Dominican or Puerto Rican here in my area. My other guesses are usually North African/Arab but that's less likely. Thanks for responding!
    Because your area lacks of venezuelans and their people dont know how they look. Duh. And yes, your complexion is alien in Peru, you fit better as a venezuelan inmigrant.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Madara View Post
    Because your area lacks of venezuelans and their people dont know how they look. Duh. And yes, your complexion is alien in Peru, you fit better as a venezuelan inmigrant.
    Venezuelans are mostly mestizos, triracials, harnizos and whites/castizos. I don't look nothing like these mixes.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

Here in NYC the Latinos are quite diverse. We in fact have plenty of Colombians who are the closest to Venezuelans and I've never been mistaken for Colombian before. For Brazilian, plenty of times but this is when I am in my area. Outside of it is kinda rare.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Siberian
    Ethnicity
    german
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Venezuelans are mostly mestizos, triracials, harnizos and whites/castizos. I don't look nothing like these mixes.
    Line between harnizos and tri-racial is more blurry there. You can apply for a pred-euro triracial. If I see ypu in the streets I would deduce that you are colombian/venezuelan.
    *Another think to add is that amerindians are closer to iberians due ANE admixture so in some cases a pred-eurotriracial would display only the iberian and SSA element.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

I'm very used to interact with Colombians. Most here are from Cali and the Paisa region. I have never been mistaken for one like I said and they are one of the main groups here LMAO. Caribbean Latino is almost always my guess. But okay.

ps. You should ask Irozcor who live here. TheTruth lives in Queens so I'm skeptycal about his experiences but Irozcor grew up in the Heights. In my country we stereotype Venezuelans as either pardo or white looking (sometimes mestizo as in balanced mestizo) btw. I'm sure I could pass in Vzla though.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information