Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Origin of I2-din. Slavic, Paleo-Balkan or?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-02-2020 @ 02:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Japonic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, Japanese
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    There are no Balkan bronze age samples who tested positive for it so please don't make up things.
    Croatian bronze age samples tested R1b-L23 and J2b2 while Bulgarian bronze age tested R1a Z93.

I2 din reaches 25% in Polesia, which is Slavic heartleand.
    They didn't happen to find yet. We have stll few findings. Only 25? Wow that incredibly low and only shows that some of the Balkan Bronze Age peoples moved there. It's vey low compared to Bosnians who are really getting over 70%. It's more than obvious where the heartland of I2 din is and that's actually in Balkans.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jugo View Post
    They didn't happen to find yet. We have stll few findings. Only 25? Wow that incredibly low and only shows that some of the Balkan Bronze Age peoples moved there. It's vey low compared to Bosnians who are really getting over 70%. It's more than obvious where the heartland of I2 din is and that's actually in Balkans.
    Lol no. Stop embarassing yourself. I2-din reaches 70% only in west Herzegovina Croats, not ''Bosnians''. It's much lower in Bosnia.
    And west Herzegovina Croats lived in very isolated tribal communities similar like Albanians, therefore fouder effect happened.
    We are talking about hundred tousand people btw.

25% is not ''incredibly low'', it's higher than amount of I2-din in Bulgaria where it can be as low as 20% depending on study.

It will never be found in Balkan BA because it has no connection to it. Balkan din clades descend from east euro ones and not the opposite.
    And there is no record of any Balkan people settling into Polesia, it's purest Slavic area that exists.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,188
    Given: 9,813

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jugo View Post
    First of all I know the difference between I2 and the subtypes of I2 and the subtype you are referring to isn't actually connected to Slavic ethnogenesis but Balkan Bronze Age
    Can you prove this? Give me any balkan bronze age I2a-din example.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    I-Z17855a*
    mtDNA
    X2f
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 189

0 Not allowed!

Let's pretend this never happened: https://link.springer.com/article/10...20-019-00996-0

"The Karos samples’ STR data are 1 genetic distance on 17 loci in the Balkans to a Bulgarian from Montana and 2 mutation steps to a Bulgarian from Sofia, a Bulgarian from Plovdiv, and a Tuscan Albanian (see Fig. 7)."
    "Archaeological findings: horse cranium (and leg bones), gold hairrings, pair of silver wire bracelets, golden ring with green glasss tone, boot mounts, arabic dirhems, gilded silver impressed belt-buckles, silver-plated sabre tache, flint, iron knife, gilded-silver mounted saber, snaffle, bridle ornaments, horse breast collar mounts, bone mouth of leather bottle, mounted bow case ornaments, remnants of quiver with rosette mounts, arrow heads, bone plates of the bow grip and horns, girth buckle, stirrups, remnants of ornamented saddle."

Not a I-S17250, closest to 3 Bulgarians and mtDNA X2f. Do you know somebody that is Bulgarian from Plovdiv and X2f? I do.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information