Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uski View Post
    How would you distinguish a Bulgarian in N.Macedonia? Like how would one draw a border between a Bulgarian and a Macedonian people group? Because i dont think all slavs in NM are ethnic Macedonians , for example once you cross east of the kavadarci-stip-kratovo line the people seem more bulgarian to me. Meanwhile cities like Ohrid,Bitola,Prilep are quite distinct culturally. What yall think?
    What is different in the cities of Ohrid, Bitola and Prilep? I'm not very familiar with the different regions of North Macedonia. I see that the cities you mentioned are closer to the Albanian/Greek border so maybe that's why they are culturally different. The same can be said for Skopje which was the old Serbian capital and later became the new Macedonian capital. Probably that's why modern Macedonian language has the letter "J" that's used in Serbian instead of the Bulgarian "Й". Probably that's also why when I compared the "Our father" prayer in Old Church Slavonic, Bulgarian and Macedonian, the modern Bulgarian language was closer to the Old Church Slavonic, while the Macedonian version has some words that clearly look like they had some Serbian influence. Here is the actual comparison I made from the official EN Wikipedia pages of the same prayer. Sorry about it being in Cyrillic, but there is no other way. You can still see how some Macedonian words have missing letters or "J" instead of "Й" and "О" instead of "Ъ" with the most Serbianized word being въвєди-въведи-воведувај :

Старославянски-Български-Македонски
    отьчє-отче-оче
    нєбєси-небето-небото
    хлѣбъ-хляб-лебот
    насѫщьнꙑи-насъщен-насушен
    длъгꙑ-дълговете-долговете
    длъжьникомъ-длъжници-должници
    въвєди-въведи-воведувај
    искоушєниѥ-изкушение-искушение(one word closer to Macedonian, hooray)
    отъ-от-од

Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Taulantian Illyrian Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Uskana as it is now known
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Hoxhaist for the heck of it
    Hero
    Skanderbeg, Enver Hoxha, Jordan Peterson and Filthy Frank(?)
    Religion
    Sunni Muslim
    Relationship Status
    Burned Out
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 87

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    What is different in the cities of Ohrid, Bitola and Prilep? I'm not very familiar with the different regions of North Macedonia. I see that the cities you mentioned are closer to the Albanian/Greek border so maybe that's why they are culturally different. The same can be said for Skopje which was the old Serbian capital and later became the new Macedonian capital. Probably that's why modern Macedonian language has the letter "J" that's used in Serbian instead of the Bulgarian "Й". Probably that's also why when I compared the "Our father" prayer in Old Church Slavonic, Bulgarian and Macedonian, the modern Bulgarian language was closer to the Old Church Slavonic, while the Macedonian version has some words that clearly look like they had some Serbian influence. Here is the actual comparison I made from the official EN Wikipedia pages of the same prayer. Sorry about it being in Cyrillic, but there is no other way. You can still see how some Macedonian words have missing letters or "J" instead of "Й" and "О" instead of "Ъ" with the most Serbianized word being въвєди-въведи-воведувај :

Старославянски-Български-Македонски
    отьчє-отче-оче
    нєбєси-небето-небото
    хлѣбъ-хляб-лебот
    насѫщьнꙑи-насъщен-насушен
    длъгꙑ-дълговете-долговете
    длъжьникомъ-длъжници-должници
    въвєди-въведи-воведувај
    искоушєниѥ-изкушение-искушение(one word closer to Macedonian, hooray)
    отъ-от-од
    Well first thing that comes to mind is the different dialects they use. Some Maks act like all of NM speaks the standard version, however folks in the north sound more serb, east more bulgarian. Its the west where one 'could' make the claim of a distinct or qt least more divergent identity. Now ofc then ya have some minor differencs in clothing and maybe folklore, but i can see how a bulgarian could claim these as just a regional thing.All im saying is if the macedonians are trying to prove to the bulgarians they are a distinct ethnicity, east macedonia is not where they should be looking at. And i get cities like bitola ohrid krusevo are important to bulgarians, but still a compromisa has got to be reached
    "If if if if if if if if if if if if if we if we fall for you know a bunch of Okie Doke just because eh eh eh eh eh eh eh sounds funny" - Barack Osama (?)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Well first thing that comes to mind is the different dialects they use. Some Maks act like all of NM speaks the standard version, however folks in the north sound more serb, east more bulgarian. Its the west where one 'could' make the claim of a distinct or qt least more divergent identity. Now ofc then ya have some minor differencs in clothing and maybe folklore, but i can see how a bulgarian could claim these as just a regional thing.All im saying is if the macedonians are trying to prove to the bulgarians they are a distinct ethnicity, east macedonia is not where they should be looking at. And i get cities like bitola ohrid krusevo are important to bulgarians, but still a compromisa has got to be reached
    A compromise was reached in 1945. Our literary language is based on the Pelagonia dialect precisely because of the reasons you mention. Bulgaria just needs to accept reality and move on. Bulgarization attempts in the 21st century are just pathetic.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    A compromise was reached in 1945. Our literary language is based on the Pelagonia dialect precisely because of the reasons you mention. Bulgaria just needs to accept reality and move on. Bulgarization attempts in the 21st century are just pathetic.
    they are persistent and they will never stop
    consequence will be that they will make wider gap between us and them

Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Taulantian Illyrian Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Uskana as it is now known
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Hoxhaist for the heck of it
    Hero
    Skanderbeg, Enver Hoxha, Jordan Peterson and Filthy Frank(?)
    Religion
    Sunni Muslim
    Relationship Status
    Burned Out
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Well yeah thats true. They shouldnt be unreasonable about this. Still i think the best thing would be to let Folks in Bulgaria be a ble to declare as Macedonian, and Vice verca, same thing for Bulgarians in NMK. Then again, that situation could turn macedonia into Montenegro 2.0
    "If if if if if if if if if if if if if we if we fall for you know a bunch of Okie Doke just because eh eh eh eh eh eh eh sounds funny" - Barack Osama (?)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

1 Not allowed!

There is no bigger abyss anywhere. It is hatred, repression against anyone who said he was a Bulgarian in Northern Macedonia, the destruction of everything Bulgarian there for 70 years. Bulgaria wants to clear all this by showing the truth, but in Northern Macedonia they do not want the truth. They want to live there in the Yugoslav way, but the EU is not Yugoslavia.
    Most likely, Albania will only become a member of the EU, then in 10-20 years, when the Albanians in Northern Macedonia become the majority and determine the agenda on which the country will go, impose Albanian as the official state language and possible accession of Northern Macedonia to Albania. then they will automatically enter the EU.
    I see this as the future, but not only me, but also many people in Bulgaria
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    they are persistent and they will never stop
    consequence will be that they will make wider gap between us and them
    I will gladly make the gap as wide as it can be towards people who call their brothers by blood and language "Mongol-Tatars" and think they are descendants of ancient Macedonians after more than 2000 years of no Macedonian country or ethnicity. The others who can see the truth are more than welcome

@Uski, you are right. North Macedonia's territory is not entirely populated with brainwashed Bulgarians. The biggest minority there are the Albanians on the west side. I'm sure there are some Greeks in the south and some Serbs in the north that influenced their culture. Just because cities like Ohrid and Bitola were important for the medieval Bulgarian kingdom, doesn't mean that they are our claim. I don't know the demographics or traditions of these cities, but I'm sure that their proximity to Albanian and Greek borders made them culturally different. Also I agree that a compromise has to be reached. The first step towards that is the so called Macedonians admitting that they are not descendants of Alexander and that their medieval history is mostly Bulgarian and to some extent Serbian.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAGANE View Post
    There is no bigger abyss anywhere. It is hatred, repression against anyone who said he was a Bulgarian in Northern Macedonia, the destruction of everything Bulgarian there for 70 years. Bulgaria wants to clear all this by showing the truth, but in Northern Macedonia they do not want the truth. They want to live there in the Yugoslav way, but the EU is not Yugoslavia.
    Most likely, Albania will only become a member of the EU, then in 10-20 years, when the Albanians in Northern Macedonia become the majority and determine the agenda on which the country will go, impose Albanian as the official state language and possible accession of Northern Macedonia to Albania. then they will automatically enter the EU.
    I see this as the future, but not only me, but also many people in Bulgaria
    Cool story

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well yeah thats true. They shouldnt be unreasonable about this. Still i think the best thing would be to let Folks in Bulgaria be a ble to declare as Macedonian, and Vice verca, same thing for Bulgarians in NMK. Then again, that situation could turn macedonia into Montenegro 2.0
    Macedonism prevents a Montenegro scenario. It is well entrenched and recently enforced by the Prespa Agreement. This doesn't prevent the Bulgars from challenging though. Good luck to them. VMRO-DPMNE will be back in power shortly and Macedonism will be strengthened once more, this time as a NATO member.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2024 @ 06:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Y-DNA
    Bessi tribe
    Hero
    Spartacus / Achilles / Jane Sandanski
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,822
    Given: 1,097

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAGANE View Post

Моравската мисија започнува 863 год. Првиот поктрстен Бугарин е Царот Борис 865 год, 2 години по моравската мисија, а словенското писмо според самите Бугари за прв пат наводно е воведено на преславскиот собор во 893 год, што значи цели 30 год по моравската мисија. Како тогаш можеле да шират бугарска писменост кога самите Бугари тоа писмо го прифаќаат 30 год подоцна?

STAROBUGARSKA
    STAROBUGARSKA
    STAROBUGARSKA
    STAROBUGARSKA
    STAROBUGARSKA
    STAROBUGARSKA
    Target: johnnyp_scaled
    Distance: 1.7117% / 0.01711654 | R3P
    49.6 Ancient-Macedonian
    27.2 Illyrian
    23.2 Balto-Slavic_IA

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast