Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

The video shows the racial heirarchy pretty well. Asian man obediently being docile and obeying his white masters etc. It's scary

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Detroit imo was the most beautiful city, such beautiful neo-gothic and art deco architecture, beautiful well built homes in the suburbs. So sad that the city now like you said looks like it went through an extinction event.
    Indeed, but they'll say that it's YT's fault for it even though it was economical and politically very stable and clean city before the race riots against Whites in the 60's which drove most Whites to the suburbs while Blacks took over which made them the absolute majority in the city. Look at the situation of Hiroshima for example. The city was in nuclear hellhole in the 40's and early 50's, and now, it's one of Japan's economic power cities. Do you see the Japanese going all "reeeeeee! dem YT made us poor and shieet!"? No.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-10-2020 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aussie Euromutt
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I-S17250 (White Croat)
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1a (Angles, Saxons, Jutes)
    Taxonomy
    Mostly East Nordid/Baltid/Borreby
    Hero
    Our troops, police and farmers
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,823
    Given: 4,058

2 Not allowed!

Yea like I said, if the cop leaves a mark on you or hurts you, sue the department, city or state for millions of dollars. I would take a black eye or busted lip like a champ knowing the pay day around the corner.
    Most people are too short-sighted though ay. We've got a good system in the West, doesn't make sense that most are acting like we are being oppressed..

Last Online
    09-29-2020 @ 08:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    european
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 67

0 Not allowed!

Police officers aren't generally thuggish at all. Most are very understanding and straight to the point. Judging from your grammar and punctuation I doubt you are a native Canadian or even European.
    Ok brain trust, I'll bite. First, with my apparent non European grammar, I'm at work. Unlike you, I don't have much in the way of time to dedicate to posting, and don't really care. It's a forum, I'm not writing a thesis.

Secondly, here are some differences between American and Canadian police. https://online.wlu.ca/news/2017/01/0...s-policing-usa

The biggest part of it is that Canadian police have a much longer training period, and subsequently use deadly force much less, while having similar violent crime rates. There are also many reports of behavioral issues with US police being fired from one department and getting hired at another. Google will find those for you.

Thirdly, the main point that you should take away from this, is that U.S police need more training. This was a preventable death that will ultimately hurt the white community more, and already is. Beating your chest and saying the guy deserved it does nothing but fuel the left. They will just point to that type of idiotic behavior and say "see we told you so," so you end up hurting the very side you are rooting for.

Judging by your total lack of understanding of the larger scope of problems that this caused, and your own behavior just adding fuel to their fire, you seem a bit daft.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by koinovskiduckling View Post
    Ok brain trust, I'll bite. First, with my apparent non European grammar, I'm at work. Unlike you, I don't have much in the way of time to dedicate to posting, and don't really care. It's a forum, I'm not writing a thesis.

Secondly, here are some differences between American and Canadian police. https://online.wlu.ca/news/2017/01/0...s-policing-usa

The biggest part of it is that Canadian police have a much longer training period, and subsequently use deadly force much less, while having similar violent crime rates. There are also many reports of behavioral issues with US police being fired from one department and getting hired at another. Google will find those for you.

Thirdly, the main point that you should take away from this, is that U.S police need more training. This was a preventable death that will ultimately hurt the white community more, and already is. Beating your chest and saying the guy deserved it does nothing but fuel the left. They will just point to that type of idiotic behavior and say "see we told you so," so you end up hurting the very side you are rooting for.

Judging by your total lack of understanding of the larger scope of problems that this caused, and your own behavior just adding fuel to their fire, you seem a bit daft.
    I am working as we speak I am my own boss, if I wan't to throw a rubber ball at the wall day nobody is going to stop me. Your grammar and punctuation aren't mistakes people in a rush make. You overly punctuate and put commas etc where there is no need for one, so you would be wasting more time if you are actually in a hurry. You clearly are not a native English speaker and if you are you never made it past the 3rd grade because the mistakes you make are things we native speakers learn around 3rd/4th grade. People on the forum who have never been to an English speaking country have better grammar and punctuation than you.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    european
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am working as we speak I am my own boss, if I wan't to throw a rubber ball at the wall day nobody is going to stop me. Your grammar and punctuation aren't mistakes people in a rush make. You overly punctuate and put commas etc where there is no need for one, so you would be wasting more time if you are actually in a hurry. You clearly are not a native English speaker and if you are you never made it past the 3rd grade because the mistakes you make are things we native speakers learn around 3rd/4th grade. People on the forum who have never been to an English speaking country have better grammar and punctuation than you.
    You make a good leftist. When all else fails, attack someones grammar.

I'll sum up your argument for you - police are nice, your grammar is bad, you are not white

You didn't even address a single point that was made.

A paperboy is his own boss, but it's certainly nothing to write home about.

I would point out the irony of being lectured on grammar by an American, but I grew up in the US and it'd be lost on you anyways.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

You make a good leftist. When all else fails, attack someones grammar.

I'll sum up your argument for you - police are nice, your grammar is bad, you are not white

You didn't even address a single point that was made.

A paperboy is his own boss, but it's certainly nothing to write home about.

I would point out the irony of being lectured on grammar by an American, but I grew up in the US and it'd be lost on you anyways.
    A paperboys boss is the person in charge of the warehouse that he is hired by to deliver the papers. Paperboys aren't independent contractors; they have strict deadlines and are employees. Stop pretending to be an Anglo, you are exposed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

2 Not allowed!

I absolutely despise the police. With that being said, this blaming everything on the white man bullshit is ridiculous.

How pathetic do you have to be, to build an identity around being “oppressed”?

How does ruining your community, through means of looting, setting fires, etc, help their situation? It doesn’t and they must know that. They are just using it as an excuse to act out and steal.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok brain trust (doesn't even make sense, what is a brain trust?), I'll bite. First, with my apparent non European grammar, I'm at work. Unlike you, I don't have much in the way of time to dedicate to posting, and Why would you put a comma before and?) don't really care. It's a forum, I'm not writing a thesis.

The biggest part of it is that (redundant and unnecessarily long) Canadian police have a much longer training period, and (Same comma mistake, you obviously are poorly educated or just a liar. You waste a ton of effort with bad punctation) subsequently use deadly force much less, while having similar violent crime rates . There are also many reports of behavioral issues with US police being fired from one department and getting hired at another. Google will find those for you.

Thirdly, the main point that you should take away from this, is that (more unnecessary punctuation) U.S police need more training. This was a preventable death that will ultimately hurt the white community more, and (third time you made the same mistake, you are not a native English speaker) already is. Beating your chest and saying the guy deserved it does nothing but fuel the left. They will just point to that type of idiotic behavior and say "see we told you so," so you end up hurting the very side you are rooting for.

Judging by your total lack of understanding of the larger scope of problems that this caused, and (fourth time you punctuated before the word and for no reason) your own behavior just adding fuel to their fire, you seem a bit daft.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    european
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A paperboys boss is the person in charge of the warehouse that he is hired by to deliver the papers. Paperboys aren't independent contractors; they have strict deadlines and are employees. Stop pretending to be an Anglo, you are exposed.
    Wow, you know a lot about the paper delivery service, looks like my comment was accurate.

I honestly thought you'd tell me about your landscaping business

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information