Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Aren't you part Jew ? For some people your life is worth
    shit.
    Just saying, don't go there, the guy was not resisting and the police was out of line, it was not even proved he commited a crime intentionally (he could have got a fake bill from someone else), anyway it's a very minor crime.

For me the most absurd are the serious crimes being made by those "manifesting"...and the police now does nothing ? Don't put them in jail or choke them to death ?
    He actually did resist arrest, you can see in the whole video footage that is out there that the cops were completely cool with him standing around cuffed. Once they brought him to the other squad car that's when shit kicked off, and it isn't on camera, but do you really think the cop just threw him to the ground and put his knee on his neck for no reason?

It was an over use of force for simple resisting arrest(he was apparently already cuffed so they knew he had no weapons on him), and he probably did calm down well before the 9 minutes of knee on his neck was over, but he did indeed resist arrest. It wasn't a random attack.

I'm more worried about the cop tbh, and I'd say the same exact thing if the cop was black. Guy's going to get crucified and probably get convicted of third degree murder because of the media reaction/potential riots if he doesn't, it's manslaughter at best, especially now that we know he had Covid and the knee on neck procedure, while banned in Minneapolis, is not illegal to use in most of the US.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Btw, they're rioting in London and Paris too. I guess that's also because the police are 'too extreme' in those places.
    Yeah, they are unemployed and tired of the confinement, wich is of course another racist persecution because dark skin needs 8-10 times more sun exposure to produce the optimal level of vitamin D. And there was a rapper saying that the covid would not affect m8norities because melanin would protect them.

So why not try to grab some shit to sell in the black market and get those precious UVBs on the way to "Lewis V Ton".

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    He actually did resist arrest, you can see in the whole video footage that is out there that the cops were completely cool with him standing around cuffed. Once they brought him to the other squad car that's when shit kicked off, and it isn't on camera, but do you really think the cop just threw him to the ground and put his knee on his neck for no reason?

It was an over use of force for simple resisting arrest(he was apparently already cuffed so they knew he had no weapons on him), and he probably did calm down well before the 9 minutes of knee on his neck was over, but he did indeed resist arrest. It wasn't a random attack.

I'm more worried about the cop tbh, and I'd say the same exact thing if the cop was black. Guy's going to get crucified and probably get convicted of third degree murder because of the media reaction/potential riots if he doesn't, it's manslaughter at best, especially now that we know he had Covid and the knee on neck procedure, while banned in Minneapolis, is not illegal to use in most of the US.
    Yeah, judging by the reactions I don't think they will fall for for the work accident - shit happens - justification.. Next time use the taser or something.

Why not positively descriminate on these police vs bad guys matters? For black suspects, black cops only !

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,897
    Given: 16,900

5 Not allowed!

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

6 Not allowed!

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    That dude is the human form of an overly squeezed penis.
    Last edited by PaleoEuropean; 06-04-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,671
    Given: 6,724

6 Not allowed!

Question "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?"

Why is this case the one inciting mass protests? Ninety-nine percent of the country is denouncing the Minneapolis police in the most damnable terms possible over the death of George Floyd. The 99% are demanding that the 1% "hear their voices"?

The arrest certainly looks awful. Everything is going along relatively peacefully as Floyd is walked to a police van, then there's some commotion out of sight of the camera -- and suddenly you see Floyd pinned to the ground, an officer's knee on his neck. How did that happen?

One reason some of us are waiting for all the facts is that we suspect the media may not be extra scrupulous in cases that give them the opportunity to wail about "systemic racism."

It turns out, for example, Floyd didn't die of asphyxiation. According to the Hennepin County medical examiner's report cited in the criminal complaint charging Officer Derek Chauvin with murder, he died of a heart attack. The autopsy also found Floyd had fentanyl in his system, had recently used methamphetamine, had coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. Two weeks ago, this would have been another COVID-19 death.

According to Nexis, these official autopsy findings have not been reported at all on MSNBC and only briefly -- to be explained away -- on CNN. (The family's private autopsy concluding Floyd's death was caused by strangulation has been widely reported.)

It could still be murder, but the "I can't breathe" slogans aren't quite accurate. Aw, they've already made their protest signs, and we'd have to re-do the chyrons -- does it really matter?

There also hasn't been loads of reporting on Floyd's five years in prison for armed robbery. I know the guy has just died, and he seemed to have turned his life around, but the media isn't holding a memorial service. They're supposed to be reporting news. How about an interview with Floyd's victims? Wouldn't that be a newsy segment?

Again, according to Nexis, Floyd's armed robbery conviction has been fleetingly mentioned only once on ABC News and once on Fox News.

The other reason some of us are waiting for all the facts can be summed up with two words: Rodney King.

That arrest looked pretty bad, too. The jury forewoman on the first trial said that when she saw the King video on television, "I was revulsed. ... I thought they were hitting that poor man too hard and too long."

But at the trial a year later, she got to see the 13 seconds of video that had been deliberately edited out by the media: the 6-foot-4, 240-pound King rising like a phoenix and charging at one of the officers.

The video that played on an endless loop on TV showed only the tail end of the encounter, when officers were whacking King with their batons.

In fact, however, the beating was the officers' last resort for subduing King, who'd just led them on a high-speed car chase, at times reaching speeds of up to 115 mph, drawing several police cars and a police helicopter.

Once stopped, King's two (black) passengers exited the car and got on the ground, as instructed. They went home without a scratch that night.

But King leapt out and began dancing and babbling, crouching, kneeling, laughing and waving to the police helicopter overhead. Both the officers and King's passengers believed he was high on angel dust.

The senior officer, Sgt. Stacey Koon, ordered the officers to back away and holster their guns. He didn't want to risk a fatal encounter.

Four officers tried swarming King -- he threw them off his back like rag dolls. A dart from a Taser gun did nothing. Then another -- also nothing. King lunged at an officer and got hit with a baton, but kept on raging. The police were running out of options that would allow everyone to stay alive.

That's when three officers began hitting King with their metal batons, under the supervision of Sgt. Koon. If King moved, they whacked him. Finally, they managed to double-cuff him -- the procedure for suspects on PCP -- and put him in an ambulance to the hospital.

When Sgt. Koon first heard that the arrest had been captured on video, he was ecstatic. "This is great!" he said. "They got it on tape! Now we'll have a live, in-the-field film to show police recruits. It can be a real-life example of how to use escalating force properly."

Not only the jurors, but nearly everyone who saw the first trial ended up supporting the acquittal, including Roger Parloff, a liberal legal reporter who sat through most of the trial for The American Lawyer, and Lou Cannon, who covered it for The Washington Post. The renowned (black) economist Walter Williams was shocked by "the news media's dereliction and deception" in their editing of the tape.

All this is detailed in my book "Mugged," but at the time, the public knew none of it, thanks to our activist media.

The endlessly played Rodney King video hid the same part of Floyd's arrest that's being withheld today. Doesn't anyone else wonder how Floyd ended up on the ground? Where are those videos?

Ann Coulter|Posted: Jun 03, 2020 5:45 PM
    Last edited by lei.talk; 06-04-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    That did is the human form of an overly squeezed penis.
    I can't wait for the day that these cunts end up in the dock..

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Basically, he's a reptilian alien wearing human skin. Confirmed.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Basically, he's a reptilian alien wearing human skin. Confirmed.

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information