Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

Last Online
    Today @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Video: "George Floyd Actually Died 3 Years Ago ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U34tN6z08n4

I'm not saying that this is conclusive proof; I'm posting the video so that people become aware of this possibility, and start thinking about it. We can do research when we can, and post our results in this thread.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default And Another Thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksE...ctr=1592361979
    New York Times YouTube video entitled " How George Floyd Was Killed in Police Custody | Visual Investigation "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I3SWcwD3EY
    NBC Nightly News YouTube video entitled " Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Man Who Pled For Air | NBC Nightly News "

In the Times video, at 2:33-2:34, the man under arrest has hair on his head.

In the NBC video, from 0:23-0:45, the head of the man laying on the pavement seems to be clean-shaven.

Explanation?
    The footage in the videos aren't distinct enough to be certain, but the nose of the man in the NBC video might be more slender than that of the man in the Times video.

Also, the man's nose in the NBC video may also be more slender than that of the George Floyd whom we've seen in still pictures.
    Last edited by Smaland; 06-19-2020 at 03:15 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default New Video Documentary About the Death of George Floyd

This image was posted at msn.com.

Link to the video

At 14:12 in the video: While police officers are trying to get him into a squad car, George Floyd says, "I can't breathe".

At 14:43: Floyd appears to say, "I want to lay on the ground".

At 15:18: for a second time, Floyd says "I can't breathe". As before, police officers are still trying get Floyd into the squad car.

At 16:01: for a third time, Floyd says he can't breathe ( "I can't [obscenity] breathe" ) Again, officers are still trying to get Floyd into the squad car.

At 17:12: according to a film caption, 1) a police officer has called for an ambulance. 2) He made the call 36 seconds after Floyd was placed on the ground.

At 37:33: The film section about the autopsy of Floyd begins.

At 37:58: Beginning at this time point, the film displays a memorandum dated May 26, 2020 that was filed at the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office. Among other things, it said that "The autopsy revealed no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation."

At 1:02:29: beginning at this point, investigative reporter Liz Collin speaks to former police officer Derek Chauvin over the phone. The documentary lasts for about 1 hour 42 minutes.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,030
    Given: 10,298

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mans not hot View Post
    A video taken by an onlooker Monday evening shows a Minneapolis police officer keeping his knee on the neck of a motionless, moaning man at the foot of a squad car. The man, who was later identified as George Floyd, later died.

Tuesday afternoon, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo announced that four officers involved are now "former employees" with the department, CBS Minnesota reports. Mayor Jacob Frey tweeted, "Four responding MPD officers involved in the death of George Floyd have been terminated. This is the right call."

A police statement said officers were responding to a "forgery in progress." "Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence," the statement said. "Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car.

"After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance," according to the statement.

The man died soon after, the statement said, adding: "At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident. … Body worn cameras were on and activated during this incident."

Arradondo said at a press conference Tuesday that the FBI will lead the investigation into the incident due to the possible civil rights violation.

The man who died was identified as George Floyd by Ben Crump, a prominent civil rights and personal injury attorney who said he had been hired by Floyd's family.

"We all watched the horrific death of George Floyd on video as witnesses begged the police officer to take him into the police car and get off his neck," Crump said in a statement. "This abusive, excessive and inhumane use of force cost the life of a man who was being detained by the police for questioning about a non-violent charge."

Two of the officers involved have been "relieved of duty status," Arradondo said. The officers are still receiving pay, but have no law enforcement duties.

The video, captured by Darnella Frazier, begins with the man, who is black, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the officer who has his knee on the man's neck. The officer is white.

"Please," the man pleads. "I can't breathe," and continues to moan. An officer keeps insisting he get in the car, while the man repeatedly says he can't.

"My stomach hurts. My neck hurts. Everything hurts. … (I need) water or something. Please. Please. I can't breathe, officer. … I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe." That was followed by more groaning.

Link
    You bought into a lie.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

0 Not allowed!

I'm in the mood for a banana right now but I spended my last dollars on fentanyl.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,525
    Given: 6,460

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I'm in the mood for a banana right now but I spended my last dollars on fentanyl.
    Ah! So *that* explains your crazy posts.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

Thread Information