Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,890
    Given: 24,545

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    I have a lot of respect for middle eastern peoples, especially the non-like immigrant gangster wanna be types, like real traditional Arabs; they have a good set of values in regards to honor and respect. I like dealing with people like that. That's why I have a few stories about Saudis etc. because I do respect the good Arabs regardless of differences. Why I am glad I live in America because we never get those types of Arabs and the ones we do are surprisingly Christians. Arab Christians are the only real criminal segment I can think of especially Chaldeans. Kurds are kind of shitty here too, they hang out with other minorities or their own and separate themselves from whites. It's a really weird ass dynamic.
    Yeah, though I'm an agnostic myself and so on. I mean, If I had ever migrated to the US, I would place the American flag to my heart only while throwing the Palestinian one behind like happycow. I mean, I speak English fluently and so on, so I have a far better chance in assimilating in the US than in most MENA countries, rofl XD

Reading the first paragraph of the wiki article on the bill of rights of the US:
    https://voca.ro/c5qN9hQCFoV
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Bill_of_Rights

Sorry for stuttering the word, anti-federalists, lol. It keeps rolling up my tongue whenever I try to to pronounce it.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,068
    Given: 39,684

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Yeah, though I'm an agnostic myself and so on. I mean, If I had ever migrated to the US, I would place the American flag to my heart only while throwing the Palestinian one behind like happycow. I mean, I speak English fluently and so on, so I have a far better chance in assimilating in the US than in most MENA countries, rofl XD

Reading the first paragraph of the wiki article on the bill of rights of the US:
    https://voca.ro/c5qN9hQCFoV
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Bill_of_Rights

Sorry for stuttering the word, anti-federalists, lol. It keeps rolling up my tongue whenever I try to to pronounce it.
    You are always welcome here and there are tons of Arab communities to find quick work here. Happy Cow is a good example of someone assimilated, he reminds me of an Iraqi dude I knew in highschool.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,219

0 Not allowed!

I am not deffending passive agressiveness, my point is that accusing someone of it is just another form of ad hominem, unfair and and will not solve anything.
    Different persons have different behaviours, to rotulate is just like killing. You will never understanding something that you don't want to,
    It is true that the right is to be direct but it doesn't mean that just because someone is not being that the person is necessarly bad or even that you should answer by the same coin, even because if you let the actions of other dictate how you deal with them, you will became like them.
    Attacks and ad hominems are unhealthy, to argumentate is better for you and for everyone.

Junior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-24-2020 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    German, Crimean Tatar
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

I do my best to stay off the internet when it comes to socializing. In real life there are passive aggressive people. You cannot make a mistake in identifying passive aggressive behavior in real life. I have had many, MANY encounters with passive aggressive people. Yes, we need to label people that have serious personality disorders, because these types of people are the MAIN reason why society is a cess pool. They are the ones that PROJECT their issues onto others and the world. They have a negative attitude and should be shipped to MARS!! LMAO!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information