Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why was Elliot Rodgers so fucking delusional? What the heck gives incels the right to hate women???

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

1 Not allowed!

Default Why was Elliot Rodgers so fucking delusional? What the heck gives incels the right to hate women???

So I just came across this YouTube video of his and saw his face.
    He looked pretty normal as far as looks go. I mean I AM more uglier than him lol. (You've seen my pics before right?)
    But some people just fail to realise that they are messed up in their heads fucked up socially inept people, or perhaps with some other mental illness

I'm not an incel myself. I have dated and am currently dating and i know for a fact that I'm way uglier than Elliot Rodgers and still not an incel lol.
    I began to understand now that most incels are messed up mental kids.
    By the way I have a younger cousin of mine whos very obnoxious and socially inept. But we put him on therapy asap. Don't want him to become a future woman hating terrorist.

Incels core beliefs sicken me. How is a woman supposed to owe men anything? Virtually in every species the females are the one who chose who gets to mate or not. So it is men who are in debt to them. Men owe women everything. Simply put, for just being born you're in great debt to them and you have to do as women say.
    Women are superior beings. The fact that you need an X chromosome to be able to exist is proof that women are superior by default. Men are simply redundant trash beings lol.

Women are far more intelligent empathetic productive and overall better than men. Because they are the default unbroken version of a human. Men are born broken by default. You see how harsh natural selection is on men

But enough with that I won't derail too far and get too off topic.
    So whenever I see an incel, or just someone who simply is
    a misogynist talk shit about women it makes me mad..omg who the fuck gives you the right to talk trash about your superiors, your gods your makers.

PS fuck patriarchy. Patriarchy was invented by the Indo Europeans and the Middle Eastern misogynistic freaks
    And why? Only to keep women oppressed and under their filthy hands under their control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrius View Post
    So I just came across this YouTube video of his and saw his face.
    He looked pretty normal as far as looks go. I mean I AM more uglier than him lol. (You've seen my pics before right?)
    Elliot Rodgers was only 5'9 and women are height Nazis. For instance, I'm almost 6 foot and have slept with about 30 different women more or less and my friend who was 6'3 with an uglier face than mine has slept with even more women than myself.

Only once you reach 5'11 can you stop blaming your failure with women on their height Nazi criteria.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

1 Not allowed!

Women superior? How come nearly all of history, all major achievements in different fields and our present modern world are and were all male dominated? You sound like a feminist's lapdog. Men who are rejected by women constantly have every right to hate women. Not kill them or harm them of course, but unless they are masochists, they are gonna hate them. Patriarchy is the natural and wholesome social order. Indo-Europeans and ancient Middle Easterners laid the foundations for the earliest civilizations...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Elliot Rodgers was only 5'9 and women are height Nazis. For instance, I'm almost 6 foot and have slept with about 30 different women more or less and my friend who was 6'3 with an uglier face than mine has slept with even more women than myself.

Only once you reach 5'11 can you stop blaming your failure with women on their height Nazi criteria.
    Fact is women are even more superficial and demanding in their criteria by which they select men. Considering many of them get into relationships with thugs and brutes of all races, they clearly have no moral standards. The worst creep that has money or is deemed sexually desirable by them is preferred over the nicest guy of modest means and looks. On the other hand no guy wants to be in a long term relationship with a whore or a mean bitch. But men are the bad guy, yeah.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    Women superior? How come nearly all of history, all major achievements in different fields and our present modern world are and were all male dominated? You sound like a feminist's lapdog. Men who are rejected by women constantly have every right to hate women. Not kill them or harm them of course, but unless they are masochists, they are gonna hate them. Patriarchy is the natural and wholesome social order. Indo-Europeans and ancient Middle Easterners laid the foundations for the earliest civilizations...
    Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value: this strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet cannot point to a single great painting; the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else. Isolated and partial exceptions do not alter the case: women, taken as a whole, are and remain thorough and incurable philistines: so that, with the extremely absurd arrangement by which they share the rank and title of their husband, they are a continual spur to his ignoble ambitions. They are sexus sequior, the inferior second sex in every respect: one should be indulgent toward their weaknesses, but to pay them honour is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes. --Arthur Schopenhauer

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, Elliot Rodgers is a special case though. Dude was the son of a famous film director and had a lot of dough. I don't know what to say about a rich guy who can't find a mate or get laid. In his case, it probably was his fault. I mean he probably had too high standards or something.

El_Abominacion

4 Not allowed!

Men owe women everything. Simply put, for just being born you're in great debt to them and you have to do as women say.
    Women are superior beings. The fact that you need an X chromosome to be able to exist is proof that women are superior by default. Men are simply redundant trash beings lol.

Women are far more intelligent empathetic productive and overall better than men. Because they are the default unbroken version of a human. Men are born broken by default. You see how harsh natural selection is on men

who the fuck gives you the right to talk trash about your superiors, your gods your makers.
    Have some self respect, this is just sad

Banned
    Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 392
    Given: 152

0 Not allowed!

He's the living proof that wealth, status can't give you good looks, and you'll be valued as a provider beta male unless you don't look attractive and tall.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Fact is women are even more superficial and demanding in their criteria by which they select men. Considering many of them get into relationships with thugs and brutes of all races, they clearly have no moral standards. The worst creep that has money or is deemed sexually desirable by them is preferred over the nicest guy of modest means and looks. On the other hand no guy wants to be in a long term relationship with a whore or a mean bitch. But men are the bad guy, yeah.
    Rule of Sixes

In dating, especially online, there are certain attributes a man must possess to even be considered by a woman. If he does not have all of these, his chances of matching with a woman on any dating app are slim to none. The rule of sixes indicates that men must meet these minimum prerequisites:

1 Must be at least six feet tall
    2 Must have a 6 pack (Or be extremely fit)
    3 Must make at least 6 figures ($100,000 per year or more)
    4 Must have at least 6 years of college (Possessing a Master's degree or higher)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...e%20of%20Sixes

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

1 Not allowed!

I'm pretty sure women just like men are able to achieve just as much as men.
    But if you keep women uneducated unemployed housewives just sitting in the kitchen cooking and doing laundry of course nothing productive will come out of them.

Women are smarter and better by nature.
    There's no point in arguing or reasoning with you any further sir.
    Have a good day
    #fuckpatriarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information