Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why was Elliot Rodgers so fucking delusional? What the heck gives incels the right to hate women???

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

He was a nut who was socially awkward when with people and then posted videos whining about why he wasn't getting endless female attention. He was an introvert posing as a shunned extrovert and was so unaware of himself that he decided it was everyone else's fault and that people needed to die for his failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrius View Post
    I began to understand now that most incels are messed up mental kids. Incels core beliefs sicken me. How is a woman supposed to owe men anything? Virtually in every species the females are the one who chose who gets to mate or not. So it is men who are in debt to them. Men owe women everything. Simply put, for just being born you're in great debt to them and you have to do as women say. Women are superior beings. The fact that you need an X chromosome to be able to exist is proof that women are superior by default. Men are simply redundant trash beings lol. Women are far more intelligent empathetic productive and overall better than men. Because they are the default unbroken version of a human. Men are born broken by default.
    The whole incel movement is just a bunch of non-whites thirsty for white women and mad that they aren't sleeping with them. It started as a meme to make fun of nerdy guys that hated society because women never slept with the "nice gentleman". The meme got even bigger after Elliot Rodger, shot women because they never wanted to sleep with him. Then YouTubers started promoting the red pill and misogyny became more mainstream. Somewhere in the crossfire, faggy reddit liberals called misogynists "incels" and there was even an Incel subreddit.

Incel shooters are always non-whites, Nikolas Cruz had previously posted online that "Elliot Rodger will not be forgotten".

Elliot had autism and was the product of race-mixing.

He looked like a faggot and lacked masculine features because of prominent Asian genes and low test. He is the furthest thing from being admirable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    He was a nut who was socially awkward when with people and then posted videos whining about why he wasn't getting endless female attention. He was an introvert posing as a shunned extrovert and was so unaware of himself that he decided it was everyone else's fault and that people needed to die for his failures.

The whole incel movement is just a bunch of non-whites thirsty for white women and mad that they aren't sleeping with them. It started as a meme to make fun of nerdy guys that hated society because women never slept with the "nice gentleman". The meme got even bigger after Elliot Rodger, shot women because they never wanted to sleep with him. Then YouTubers started promoting the red pill and misogyny became more mainstream. Somewhere in the crossfire, faggy reddit liberals called misogynists "incels" and there was even an Incel subreddit.

Incel shooters are always non-whites, Nikolas Cruz had previously posted online that "Elliot Rodger will not be forgotten".

Elliot had autism and was the product of race-mixing.

He looked like a faggot and lacked masculine features because of prominent Asian genes and low test. He is the furthest thing from being admirable.
    I do agree with you.
    Non whites should stick to their own kind and respect and love their women.
    Sure everyone wants the forbidden fruit but it isn't meant for everyone, obviously

Out of wonder, with what race was he mixed? What subtype of Asian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-10-2020 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aussie Euromutt
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I-S17250 (White Croat)
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1a (Angles, Saxons, Jutes)
    Taxonomy
    Mostly East Nordid/Baltid/Borreby
    Hero
    Our troops, police and farmers
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,823
    Given: 4,058

0 Not allowed!

So it is men who are in debt to them. Men owe women everything. Simply put, for just being born you're in great debt to them and you have to do as women say.
    Women are superior beings. The fact that you need an X chromosome to be able to exist is proof that women are superior by default. Men are simply redundant trash beings lol.

Women are far more intelligent empathetic productive and overall better than men. Because they are the default unbroken version of a human. Men are born broken by default. You see how harsh natural selection is on men
    lol
    Lemme guess your girl makes you walk on your hands and knees around the house.
    Men and women are equal and designed to compliment one another.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy20 View Post
    lol
    Lemme guess your girl makes you walk on your hands and knees around the house.
    Men and women are equal and designed to compliment one another.
    Don't buy into the politically-correct nonsense in which men and women are said to be 'equal'. What this idiotic doctrine has done is to provide a rationale for feminizing men, thus making them weaker and less aggressive in protecting their own and their family's freedom, and making them more easily manipulated by government bureaucrats.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2021 @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    North American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 297
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

Young men shouldn't worry much about women anyways. They don't have much to offer.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

So I just came across this YouTube video of his and saw his face.
    He looked pretty normal as far as looks go. I mean I AM more uglier than him lol. (You've seen my pics before right?)
    But some people just fail to realise that they are messed up in their heads fucked up socially inept people, or perhaps with some other mental illness
    Rodger's dad offered to pay for him to see hookers on several occasions, but he declined because he was too proud. If he had instead spent $300 on 1-2 hot college heauxs who needed help with school textbooks instead of those silly Gucci sunglasses, he may have had a pleasant experience losing his virginity to at least assuage his insecurity and existential angst. He writes in his manifesto about how much he enjoyed talking to his female psychologist. He may have found a reason to at least postpone his plans. Our society's stigma toward sex work, toward both patrons and sex-workers, only serves to pour fuel on the flame of the incel phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrius
    Incels core beliefs sicken me. How is a woman supposed to owe men anything?
    Modern feminist discourse always talks about the angry incel phenomenon with canned lines that they repeat over and over uncritically. The most prominent of which is, "Women don't owe you anything." These guys already know women don't owe them anything. Repeating this harsh truth doesn't help incels escape their miserable perspective and situation. These young men need solutions not admonitions and platitudes.

Virtually in every species the females are the one who chose who gets to mate or not. So it is men who are in debt to them. Men owe women everything. Simply put, for just being born you're in great debt to them and you have to do as women say.
    No one is owed thanks merely for bringing someone else into the world. When you bring another being into this world, the existential burden shifts to the parent. The child did not ask to be brought into this world, and the parents should be fully responsible for their decision. I don't think children are even obligated to like their parents. If I have a child, they will be under no obligation to like me. I certainly hope that they would, but they are under no obligation to. I, on the other hand, will support my child and my child's mother as much as can be reasonably expected.

Women are superior beings. The fact that you need an X chromosome to be able to exist is proof that women are superior by default. Men are simply redundant trash beings lol.
    Your girlfriend must have absolutely fire pussy, bro. This sounds exactly like what the radical feminist Valerie Solanas wrote in her SCUM Manifesto.

PS fuck patriarchy. Patriarchy was invented by the Indo Europeans and the Middle Eastern misogynistic freaks
    And why? Only to keep women oppressed and under their filthy hands under their control.
    You say 'Smash Patriarchy' yet you are Catholic? How does that work?

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Rodger's dad offered to pay for him to see hookers on several occasions, but he declined because he was too proud. If he had instead spent $300 on 1-2 hot college heauxs who needed help with school textbooks instead of those silly Gucci sunglasses, he may have had a pleasant experience losing his virginity to at least assuage his insecurity and existential angst. He writes in his manifesto about how much he enjoyed talking to his female psychologist. He may have found a reason to at least postpone his plans. Our society's stigma toward sex work, toward both patrons and sex-workers, only serves to pour fuel on the flame of the incel phenomenon.

Modern feminist discourse always talks about the angry incel phenomenon with canned lines that they repeat over and over uncritically. The most prominent of which is, "Women don't owe you anything." These guys already know women don't owe them anything. Repeating this harsh truth doesn't help incels escape their miserable perspective and situation. These young men need solutions not admonitions and platitudes.

No one is owed thanks merely for bringing someone else into the world. When you bring another being into this world, the existential burden shifts to the parent. The child did not ask to be brought into this world, and the parents should be fully responsible for their decision. I don't think children are even obligated to like their parents. If I have a child, they will be under no obligation to like me. I certainly hope that they would, but they are under no obligation to. I, on the other hand, will support my child and my child's mother as much as can be reasonably expected.

Your girlfriend must have absolutely fire pussy, bro. This sounds exactly like what the radical feminist Valerie Solanas wrote in her SCUM Manifesto.

You say 'Smash Patriarchy' yet you are Catholic? How does that work?
    Hah
    If I was in the same situation as his I'd indeed hire a hooker.
    If it were illegal would travel to somewhere where it is legal.
    Look Rodgers was a ritch man. He had a realm of many possibilities and many women to choose from had he been dragged out of his rabbit hole that his mental illness was.

About that pussy part I don't know I've dated girls before but this one is well how do I put it special.
    I feel blessed. She's just perfect for me

I haven't been that active on the boards lately mainly because I've spent lots of my time with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yamagi View Post
    He's the living proof that wealth, status can't give you good looks, and you'll be valued as a provider beta male unless you don't look attractive and tall.
    He was very handsome in my opinion. His problem wasn't looks but mental ilness. Mental issues are far bigger obstacle to sucess in dating that ugly look is.
    I know plenty of average to ugly men with healthy mindset who do well with women and some very attractive ones who are completely unsucesfull because they are weirdos/anti social.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

Oh true true. I'm almost 6'5" and I've slept with well over 2,000 women.

It's fun to play pretend

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Elliot Rodgers was only 5'9 and women are height Nazis. For instance, I'm almost 6 foot and have slept with about 30 different women more or less and my friend who was 6'3 with an uglier face than mine has slept with even more women than myself.

Only once you reach 5'11 can you stop blaming your failure with women on their height Nazi criteria.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Oh true true. I'm almost 6'5" and I've slept with well over 2,000 women.

It's fun to play pretend

Nigga you are retarded ! :

2. How tall are you?

under 5’9″: -1 point
    5’9″ to 5’11″: 0 points
    6′ to 6’4″: +1 point
    over 6’4″: 0 points

https://heartiste.org/dating-market-value-test-for-men/

How tall you are is so important it is the second question on the list !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information