Thread: NEW three papers with ancient Levant genomes

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    Just some excerpts from one of the papers:

“We found that significant genetic changes that were marked by an increase in Eurasian ancestry related to ancient Europeans and ancient Central Asians occurred after the Bronze Age and starting from the Iron Age II (Figure S7A).”

“ that two Hellenistic individuals (SFI-5 and SFI-12) and one early Roman individual (SFI- 11) had excess haplotype sharing with Central and South Asians (Figures 2E and S9), thus confirming the qpAdm re- sults. The relationship of ancient Lebanon with Central and South Asia also manifests in the presence of hap- logroup L1a1-M27 among the modern Lebanese Y chro- mosome lineages (Figure S10). Haplogroup L1a1-M27 is common today in Central and South Asia but rare else- where”

Haplogroup Q ancients have never been found before in the Middle East, this is a first. + the other two individuals had East Eurasian mtdna.

The central Asian woman in the first paper in OP is very significant as well. People don’t migrate on their own. It means central Asian migrations to West Asia were happening much earlier than previously thought.

Indeed humans do move around a bit over 100s of years not like what some people like to believe that ALL their ancestors have always lived where they are.

The older E. Asian I sometimes refer to in Kurds can very likely be attributed to the Iron Age.They are hard to pick up in an individual calculator result because it has uniformly become deeply entrenched into the majority of the population.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    This is because Western Jews are not pure Levantines, but you'll claim that we think we are a post later.
    ok

I'm not going to share my coordinates with anti-semites. If you want to call me out on lying about my results, please do so and we'll get some intermediary to run my coordinates. Alternatively, don't you think I could've made up coordinates for this? It's not hard, I can just take a weighted average of myself and some Levantine per coordinate. That's <1 minute of work in excel.
    It's ok keep your coordinates I'm anti-semite after all.

I'm not supposed to plot with continually native southern levantines. It just happens that you came up with an arbitrary plotting criteria, which no one but you cares about and I just happen to still satisfy it because of Bronze Age arrivals to the Levant. Please tell me your "didn't look like" is not about muh phenotypes again. Stop boring me. I don't care. Go bug Anatolian and Pontic Greeks about this. Go bug Polish Germans about this. Go bug Balkan Turks about this. We're not the first admixed ethnicity to return to our homeland and probably won't be the last.
    "arbitrary" ...I can say this with almost everything so what are the limits ? tell me. How can you claim to be a jew indigenous to the middle east if you're different compared to your canaanite ancestors ? Because of your religion ? If yes then that's also "arbitrary". And unlike the people you mentionned you don't see them discriminating some folks and stealing lands. That's why Israelis are problematic.

Ok, Al-Fake Talmud quotes.
    What does the Talmud has to do with zionism in this case ?

When you find some smoking gun evidence for something relevant, let me know. Till then, I'm tired of going in circles with your strawmen.
    I don't understand you. What's wrong with saying that jews aren't the same as ancient canaanites ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,108
    Given: 11,124

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    well look at their distances they are closer to palestinians,lebaneses, druze, etc so modern levantines are more indigenous than ashkenazim/sephardim. Also these samples lack the big european component that jews have...
    Ashkenazi Jews (Russian Jew sample) also don't even derive half their ancestry from Canaanites. No, they're not even close to being natives of the Levant. I don't know why anybody who isn't a Jew would even still be pushing that.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Indeed humans do move around a bit over 100s of years not like what some people like to believe that ALL their ancestors have always lived where they are.

The older E. Asian I sometimes refer to in Kurds can very likely be attributed to the Iron Age.They are hard to pick up in an individual calculator result because it has uniformly become deeply entrenched into the majority of the population.
    I agree. We are all just a result of endless migrations.

That's why I don't take calculators too seriously. They are not entirely accurate.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2020 @ 10:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 119

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

According to Victor I. Sarianidi, the man who discovered the BMAC culture BMAC was populated by the 'Aryans' from the Upper Mesopotamia.

I really don't understand why some Kurds are more interested in Central Asia than in Kurdistan itself!

It has been argued that the country of Margush has appeared as a result of the arrival of tribes from north Mesopotamia that got mixed with a few local south Turkmenian tribes (Sarianidi 1998 [a or b, J.H.]). It is likely that long ago these newly arrived tribes practiced the cult libations of intoxicating drinks of the soma-haoma type in their previous motherland, and that they brought these traditions to the new land. And it was this cult drink or, more precisely, the corresponding deity, to whom they dedicated such monumental temples as the Margianian temples of Togolok-1 and 21, as well as the Gonur temenos.

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zor.../sarianidi.htm

Monumental temples in BMAC easily comparable to the famous temples of Mesopotamia.

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zor.../sarianidi.htm

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,584
    Given: 8,906

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I don't know why anybody who isn't a Jew would even still be pushing that.
    I'd say to get rid of them in the West and elsewhere they live and have influence. But looks like they wanna eat their cake and have it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,108
    Given: 11,124

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I'd say to get rid of them in the West and elsewhere they live and have influence. But looks like they wanna eat their cake and have it.
    It's better to just acknowledge the facts.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to the father of the BMAC Victor I. Sarianidi, the man who discovered that culture, the Aryans from the upper Mesopotamia colonized BMAC area. Today we have genetic evidence for that, since they found West Asian admixtures AND West Asian Y-DNA haplogroups

Sarianidi argued that the people who who inhabited the Dashly sites were Indo-Iranians (Sarianidi, 1976; Lamberg-Karlovsky 2002:70). There were 87 graves discovered, and excavations revealed that Sarianidi specifically compared Dashly-3 to temples from Mesopotamia (Lamberg-Karlovsky 2002:70). He did this to present the possibility of influence from Mesopotamian cultures on Dashly’s inhabitants, indicating contact with multifarious peoples.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,922
    Given: 18,998

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Ashkenazi Jews (Russian Jew sample) also don't even derive half their ancestry from Canaanites. No, they're not even close to being natives of the Levant. I don't know why anybody who isn't a Jew would even still be pushing that.
    They're native to the Levant by uninterrupted continuity of culture and tradition during Diaspora, and in a large part (even if not half) by genetics too.

In the USA, there are some people enrolled in Native American Tribes, who are also less than half Amerindian. So what? They belong to this culture.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Ethnicity
    Fleming
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BMAC has been called a Mesopotamia-in-miniature. BMAC was found by the Aryans from the Upper Mesopotamia

http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/physics/f...gren_small.pdf

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information