Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else finds South Korean girls the most attractive Asian girls?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,594
    Given: 48,323

1 Not allowed!

They have the highest rate of plastic surgeries hence their attractiveness.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 10:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    25% North English 25% Surrey English 25% Irish 25% Bavarian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Socially and fiscally very liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    They have the highest rate of plastic surgeries hence their attractiveness.
    did you even read the thread's internal posts?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Highlander Greek
    Ancestry
    Mountains....mountains Gandalf
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Alpine Pontid
    Hero
    Herodotus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,066
    Given: 11,454

0 Not allowed!

North Korean ones are prettier......and original (no bs plastic surgeries...)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeroostah View Post
    North Korean ones are prettier......and original (no bs plastic surgeries...)

I lived in South Korea for a long time. Even if I were shown a group of 100 people, 50 from north korea and 50 from south korea completely naked and with redone hairstyles/no makeup, I would easily score above 80% accuracy. Those 280 women coming across the border are obviously hand chosen for appearance and demeanour. North Koreans are visibly very different in face alone. Again, many south korean women have not had extensive plastic surgery. A lot have technically had some plastic surgery that can be very subtle. This "lol they ALL have plastic surgery stuff" from people who have likely never been to korea, or if have just hit the tourist strip in the middle of seoul is completely without evidence.

North Koreans piss me off for FAILING to overthrow or even attempt to reign in the bullshit kim dynasty and their mentally ill tactics. South Koreans go about their business basically ignoring the north, when routinely you hear "some 19 year old conscript was killed by a north korean mine or sniper" for no fucking reason at all. or onve every two years you have a cheonan type incident. https://introtokorea.files.wordpress...36970_3558.jpg 46 people just doing their normal job dead including kids who just had to do their conscript duty for no reason other than kim was drunk or something and wanted to lash out like a little bastard sekki. South Korean young people have very little sympathy for fucking communist northerners.

Theyre just a piece of shit country, when you hear of all their loathsome ways of harassing south korea. kidnapping random people from the coast of japan, from small coastal villages in south korea. They would sneak across the water into South Korea in the past and just kill villagers for no reason other than theyre demented communists.

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Snyper Lord 666 View Post
    i meant to make a broad statement in this thread, but will reply specifically to this one.

1. korean women under the age of 25 in 2020 are pretty unlikely to have had plastic surgery, except for eyelid surgery. they spend WAY MORE time and serious dedicated effort and money than north american women on their makeup and image care. This achieves a lot of the effect that people perceive as "korean fakeness/plastic surgery".

2. Women in their late 20s as of 2020 increasingly feel pressured to get married by their parents as they approach the age of 30. Female friend-relationships are not often what I would consider healthy and more outright competitive than western female friendships. Advice can come in the form of chastising often. Plastic Surgery IS a big industry there. Adverts are everywhere in the city and on public transportation. Women try to "correct" their perceived inadequacies through plastic surgery or less common, but increasingly more common than ever - exercise and proper diet.

3. Women get married and husband usually still plays the role of seoul breadwinner, working long hours. Korean men tend to have ample opportunities to hang out and drink in "guys only" situations that can easily involve or lead to strippers/room girls and prostitutes. Women notice lack of interest in them as time goes on and do more plastic surgery (mid 30s to late 40s)

4. by 50s they realize they are officially "ajumma/ajeosshi" status and each one pretends to be together for their family but nearly hate each other and each has their own affair or two going on with which they spend a lot of their time and there is very little subtlety about. The woman gets plastic surgery further to generate interest or whatever with her new fling.

Between nos. 3. and 4 is where the michael jacksonesque disaster-noses/faces come from. Wealthier Koreans who are uneducated and unworldly are most likely to go for the plastic surgery stuff. There are cases of very well-done and subtle facial plastic surgery which can end up well, but mostly I hate it because of the plastic mask effect. For me, it seems unbelievably shameful and mentally sick to cover over the gifts of your ancestors. A lot of koreans deny the statement "koreans do plastic surgery to look white", but honestly its pretty true though not explicitly stated. the well done but extensive plastic surgery i've seen on late 20s and early 30s women, mostly makes me wonder if they are half-white, half korean, and i don't know how they can deny that that is the intended effect. I really hope and have some belief that the plastic surgery trend will die out in the future, as young koreans are more worldly and better critical thinkers with each generation.

You asked what cities have the least plastic surgery? The smaller the town, the less likely I'd say. Conversely, if you find girls in the philosophy department of a respected university, you'd probably find less plastic surgery there as well. Women in Daegu are extremely hot, though the city itself is known as extremely hot. I was there once when the temperature was about 44C. Absolutely unbearable.
    Great post. I have a few quick questions:
    1-Do you think the USA is the inverse. It seems that in America men would be shamed if they went to a stripclub or massage parlor. Meanwhile, its common for women to have "girl's night out."
    2-Why o you think in the USA men have to "earn sex" while in countries like South Korea and other countries men can partake in sex as long as they have a money/profession. I've seen it in other countries as well.
    3-Do you think in America the sexual revolution is one sided? It's mostly women in their 20's having sex with older men and not men in their 20s. Then when this men get married they are supposed to be monogamous and if they were to have a affairs it would be very costly for them. Meanwhile, women seem to be given more freedom like "girl's night's out" as well as trips to their friends.
    4-Its a shame but I think the current paradigm might be a mixture of puritanism of earning sex and pleasure as bad and feminism(women can do whatever they want should be free but men should be punish..etc.)

I'm trying to help American men but I feel the first step if for them is to stop having to face stigma if they want to pay for sex or companionship..etc. I think the shame leads to a lot of social maladjustment people incels, mgtows among others.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Great post. I have a few quick questions:
    1-Do you think the USA is the inverse. It seems that in America men would be shamed if they went to a stripclub or massage parlor. Meanwhile, its common for women to have "girl's night out."
    2-Why o you think in the USA men have to "earn sex" while in countries like South Korea and other countries men can partake in sex as long as they have a money/profession. I've seen it in other countries as well.
    3-Do you think in America the sexual revolution is one sided? It's mostly women in their 20's having sex with older men and not men in their 20s. Then when this men get married they are supposed to be monogamous and if they were to have a affairs it would be very costly for them. Meanwhile, women seem to be given more freedom like "girl's night's out" as well as trips to their friends.
    4-Its a shame but I think the current paradigm might be a mixture of puritanism of earning sex and pleasure as bad and feminism(women can do whatever they want should be free but men should be punish..etc.)

I'm trying to help American men but I feel the first step if for them is to stop having to face stigma if they want to pay for sex or companionship..etc. I think the shame leads to a lot of social maladjustment people incels, mgtows among others.

nice questions, though i dont know about america personally that much, so ill just say "the west"

1. guys and girls are generally not "friends" in a group in korea, so there isnt gossiping from some guy to girls that "oh man, jim went to a stripclub and got a blowjob last weekend!!", there is still a guys code, and married guys still have the right to go out and get shitfaced few questions asked.
    2. there are tons of prostitutes and sexual services and very affordable, centrally located sex motels. so you can find someone, get mutually drunk go to a motel in 5 minutes, have sex and go home or whatever. one factor is just denser living spaces and adults being "allowed" societally to keep parting until basically old age.
    3. i dont really know, i dont really care about sex anymore tbh, im more concerned about finding an appropriate long term partner to reproduce with. in korea you are pressured by your family heavily to get married by 30, so the vast majority do.
    4. whats the question?

suburbs are insane and have seriously harmed normal social interaction for all americans who live in them.

cities used to be a lot denser even in north america, and more similar to the asian idea of "anything you want" is in the city - tons of bars, motels, rooms nearby, brothels etc. so having sex is almost separate from ones married life, and your married life is sort of your professional commitment, which you dont necessarily want to mess up by whoring around too much, but you are allowed to step back from it as the man, and "come home late" without being showered with insults and accusations.

however now, once married your ass is owned by your wife. you are supposed to be home unless youre working or "what ARE you doing ANYWAY???", and you know that if she doesnt like how youre living she can divorce-rape you at the drop of a hat. you are locked into this prison sentence at least until your kids are early 20s, maybe longer.

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Snyper Lord 666 View Post
    nice questions, though i dont know about america personally that much, so ill just say "the west"

1. guys and girls are generally not "friends" in a group in korea, so there isnt gossiping from some guy to girls that "oh man, jim went to a stripclub and got a blowjob last weekend!!", there is still a guys code, and married guys still have the right to go out and get shitfaced few questions asked.
    2. there are tons of prostitutes and sexual services and very affordable, centrally located sex motels. so you can find someone, get mutually drunk go to a motel in 5 minutes, have sex and go home or whatever. one factor is just denser living spaces and adults being "allowed" societally to keep parting until basically old age.
    3. i dont really know, i dont really care about sex anymore tbh, im more concerned about finding an appropriate long term partner to reproduce with. in korea you are pressured by your family heavily to get married by 30, so the vast majority do.
    4. whats the question?

suburbs are insane and have seriously harmed normal social interaction for all americans who live in them.

cities used to be a lot denser even in north america, and more similar to the asian idea of "anything you want" is in the city - tons of bars, motels, rooms nearby, brothels etc. so having sex is almost separate from ones married life, and your married life is sort of your professional commitment, which you dont necessarily want to mess up by whoring around too much, but you are allowed to step back from it as the man, and "come home late" without being showered with insults and accusations.

however now, once married your ass is owned by your wife. you are supposed to be home unless youre working or "what ARE you doing ANYWAY???", and you know that if she doesnt like how youre living she can divorce-rape you at the drop of a hat. you are locked into this prison sentence at least until your kids are early 20s, maybe longer.
    Great answers! I appreciate your help, it's very insightful. Some final questions:
    1-Given this, "becoming a man" to attract women have much more of an importance for Western men? For instance, I was watching a documentary about China and wealthier Chinese there have arranged marriages where they marry families within their social status. Therefore, most Chinese men in that town didn't care about getting female attention. They much rather play video games. It seems that something similar applies in Korea.
    2-Given the strong gender segregation in Korea and other more conservative countries. Do you think women have less power over men? For instance, I remember a American guy said he wishes he was in an all female high school so he could get laid. Meanwhile, if he would have been in my family's country(Conservative South America) people would have thought he was gay. Since men and women tend to not socialize.
    3-Why is it that the West has such complex process surrounding dating backed up with theories(TRP, MGTOW, FDS, Black pill" while other cultures approach relationships from a more pragmatic standpoint(responsibility to family or state)?
    4-In the West is there a weak separation between private and public life compare to Korea and other countries. It seems that in these countries as long as you are not flaunting you are cheating on your wife you can do as you want. This also applies in other areas of life where people seem to strongly advocate being upfront compare to other countries where people simply don't tell others what they do in private.
    5-In the long run, how do you think non-white immigration to Western countries will impact dating? For instance, Brandon Wade(Singapore) created the whole sugar dating which some people say its prostitution lite. In theory he sells it as building relationships but in practice from the discussions online for someone people its all transactional.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,797
    Given: 2,465

2 Not allowed!

Me! There are tons of Korean girls who look extremely beautiful without plastic surgery:

All of them are non-surgeried and they look divinely beautiful af! If I was a male, I'd want to marry a Korean girl so bad
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    West-Eurasian
    Ancestry
    Algeria, Europe and Syria
    Country
    Syria
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a1b1a1a2b or U152 (Christovano Barattini -Suna)
    mtDNA
    me: U1a1a1 (Buza Maggiori-Italy); dad: I1b (Pied-Noir)
    Politics
    Ancap
    Hero
    Jeffrey Sachs
    Relationship Status
    Fatti gli affari tuoi!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,805
    Given: 11,607

0 Not allowed!

I prefer Malaysian girls.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    In Asia, Koreans are known for their beauty. Japanese admit it.

Also as someone who studied Asians for quite a bit, i would say the same. Koreans have the highest rate of plastic surgery but they would still be the most attractive Asians without it.

Japanese women on the other hand are actually quite ugly.
    I don't agree with you about Japanese women but I do agree that Korean women are more photogenic I guess.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information