Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

2 Not allowed!

He dared compare our miseries with the "miseries" of blacks.

He dared compare us, the Greeks, who had some of their metropolitan territory, that is in mainland Greeks under Ottoman occurred for almost 600 years and we lost all of our land in Anatolia, who had 4-7 million of their kin killed or displaced from Anatolia just 97 years ago and who have been fighting fucking barbarians for a millennium with FUCKING NIGGERS, who were under "muh slavery" for 200 years, who were only enslaved in the South, as in the Northern States they almost lived like kings, who receive 3 trillion in welfare, they are overrepresented in cinematography and all businesses, yet we Europeans oppress them?

And he called me a shame, yes, a shame for me pointing the obvious. Honestly, fuck him. I won't tolerate anyone compare my people's miseries and misfortunes with some apes who chimp out if their monthly welfare check isn't paid on time!
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

America is European influenced not African influenced.

Many Europeans migrated to Europe as the Magna Europa and succeeded - they make the laws they rule the land.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,111
    Given: 11,127

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    FUCKING NIGGERS, who were under "muh slavery" for 200 years, who were only enslaved in the South
    Where they were treated as family anyway. They basically just did some work in the fields for free food and living space for their entire lives. It was better to be a slave in the south than a factory worker in the north at the same time. When I was on a field trip as a kid, a historian even told us that on some plantations, slaves didn't even have to work for a good part of the year.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

Hello....

F R E N.

I thought you were gone forever. And I saw you're still a fucking hypocrite... Well, let's see the shit you spew...

Quote Originally Posted by Epirus DNA View Post
    Not many other peoples/cultures were subjugated longer than the Greeks and Blacks. The Greeks and Blacks were also subjugated during the same time period. The West learned how to enslave and subjugate from the Ottomans.

American Slave Trade 1600's to 1865
    Ottoman Slave Trade 1400's - to the early 1900s

As late as 1908, female slaves were still sold in the Ottoman Empire. Sexual slavery was a central part of the Ottoman slave system throughout the history of the institution.
    Yeah, 200 years vs. 500-600 years. And really speaking, we're both amateurs compared to the slavery of Russians due to serfdom that lasted 1,100 years and ofc, the slavery of Africans from other Africans, that began in the 4th century in Mali, was ended in 1833 by the British Empire, and reinstated again in the 1970s, when whites were kicked out of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Greeks are considered "white" now in the USA and live in peace. It was not so for my parents and grandparents who worked in the USA to support their families in Greece. Here are a few pieces of history for you to learn.

In the early 20th century Greeks in the United States were discriminated against in many ways. In 1904 Greek immigrants, unaware of labor conditions and largely inexperienced, served as strikebreakers during a strike in Chicago diesel shops. This fueled anti-Greek sentiment among union members. Three Greek immigrants were killed during a riot in 1908 in McGill, Nevada.

On February 21, 1909, a major anti-Greek riot took place in South Omaha, Nebraska. The Greek population was forced to leave the city, while properties owned by Greek migrants were destroyed.

Greeks were viewed with particular contempt in the Mormon stronghold of Utah. The local press characterized them as "a vicious element unfit for citizenship and as ignorant, depraved, and brutal foreigners." Anti-Greek riots occurred in Salt Lake City in 1917 which "almost resulted" in lynching of a Greek immigrant.

In 1922, as a response to the anti-Greek nativist xenophobia by the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) was founded, which sought to Americanize the Greek immigrant in America.
    Yeah, nice job talking about a state that only considered people of strictly Anglo-Saxon descent to be white... The fact the Irish were attacked by the KKK up until the early 20th century tells you nothing? The fact that even other Scandinavians were considered non-whites tells you something about these standards?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Where they were treated as family anyway. They basically just did some work in the fields for free food and living space for their entire lives. It was better to be a slave in the south than a factory worker in the north at the same time. When I was on a field trip as a kid, a historian even told us that on some plantations, slaves didn't even have to work for a good part of the year.
    Yea the most brutal slave owners were minorities and were inprisoned a lot of times here in the South for murder or abuse, slaves still had a degree of rights. Where I live was probably the most brutal slave holders, it wasn't common outside the deep south.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-02-2020 @ 02:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Japonic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, Japanese
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Hello....

F R E N.

I thought you were gone forever. And I saw you're still a fucking hypocrite... Well, let's see the shit you spew...

Yeah, 200 years vs. 500-600 years. And really speaking, we're both amateurs compared to the slavery of Russians due to serfdom that lasted 1,100 years and ofc, the slavery of Africans from other Africans, that began in the 4th century in Mali, was ended in 1833 by the British Empire, and reinstated again in the 1970s, when whites were kicked out of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Yeah, nice job talking about a state that only considered people of strictly Anglo-Saxon descent to be white... The fact the Irish were attacked by the KKK up until the early 20th century tells you nothing? The fact that even other Scandinavians were considered non-whites tells you something about these standards?
    kid just chill

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

2 Not allowed!

He dared compare our miseries with the "miseries" of blacks.

He dared compare us, the Greeks, who had some of their metropolitan territory, that is in mainland Greeks under Ottoman occurred for almost 600 years and we lost all of our land in Anatolia, who had 4-7 million of their kin killed or displaced from Anatolia just 97 years ago and who have been fighting fucking barbarians for a millennium with FUCKING NIGGERS, who were under "muh slavery" for 200 years, who were only enslaved in the South, as in the Northern States they almost lived like kings, who receive 3 trillion in welfare, they are overrepresented in cinematography and all businesses, yet we Europeans oppress them?
    In the Northern states Blacks were free but nowhere in America they lived like kings
    Last edited by Tauromachos; 05-31-2020 at 07:49 PM.
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    They should be scared of me.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge
    Many Europeans migrated to Europe as the Magna Europa and succeeded - they make the laws they rule the land.
    Yeah makes sense
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Demons don't scare me.
    They should be scared of me.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    No, he shouldn't be unbanned. The fact that he blood libeled the White/European Americans for the supposed "suffering" of Blacks in laughable and uncalled for. Blacks in the US are living like kings in the US in contrast to their African kin in Africa where rape, genocide, diseases, poverty and even cannibalism is the norm in countries like Liberia at White people's expenses and own liberties. It's nobody's fault but their own if most Black children are born out of wedlock with no fathers, taking inspiration from their fellow Black thugs and gangbangers, their own mothers are on welfare and so on. I'm sorry, but the reality isn't what Epirus like to imagine at all since it's pretty well apparent that he never once lived in a more prominent Black areas nor he had been there either.
    I agree. That clown should be permanently canned. It's not like we don't get blood-labelled every day by the media - why should we tolerate a snake of that stature on our forum ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information