Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
    I'm not interested in coexisting with most EU countries personally(I hope you too), most Greeks think that too(for different reasons mostly though). Don't you think this type of thinking will never affect Greece in a significant way(Italy too for example)? Of course everyone thinks themselves as unique, but in this case I truly believe that kind of thing is alien to us.
    He looks like an alien indeed but he used to be a minister and he still gets votes.

Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 01:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Sarakatsanos(Macedonia <- Thessaly <- Agrafa) + Northern Thrace
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    Greekoid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 317
    Given: 111

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    He looks like an alien indeed but he used to be a minister and he still gets votes.

Sadly most modern Greeks are uneducated and the results show in our tumultuous political history. His and Stalinist KKE's existence and the fact that we had Syriza as government make me embarrassed.
    Ζήτα και ότι ζητάς θα σου δοθεί
    Ψάξε και ότι ψάχνεις θα το βρεις
    Χτύπα την πόρτα κι αυτή θα σου ανοίξει

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

In fact - here in the Netherlands "multiculturalism" is often, erroneously but purposefully, linked to
    1. Dutch tradition (either they like to use the migration wave of the 17th century which was mostly Brabantine and Flemish but they omit those parts) or the Dutch traditions of sphere sovereignty (which existed in practice centuries before Kuyper formulated it), subsidiarity and consequently pillarisation (while omitting that the pillars kept each other in balance while Islam seeks to destroy them all and also omitting that it was the Left who undermined the Dutch pillars and then replaced them with multiculturalism which is a perversion of the principle) and
    2. Traditional pragmatism/internationalism (which exists because the Dutch were historically a neutral country which is heavily reliant on trade)
    3. The "slavery and colonialism" sob story because they lost the Dutch working class to the Dutch Right.

Of course - they pour the usual World War II sob story over it to make it more believable for those who don't do their own research but the EU is only a part of the problem. What the Left forgets to mention though in the case of 1) is that sphere sovereignty and pillarisation were the only thing that stood between the Netherlands and civil war and that the migrants were mostly fellow Christians and part of the former cultural and economic ruling elite, that in the case of 2) This doesn't mean that the Dutch wanted a EU - they just wanted open markets and the rule of law extended to all countries while respecting their individual sovereignty and 3) That most Dutch themselves had no say in the matter and are now subjected to these sob stories by those liberal elites who actually inflicted the pain on both Dutch .... and colonised and that the worst scumbags out there were the Indonesian local nobles themselves as the Dutch, true to their traditional policy of subsidiarity, left direct rule to the Indonesians themselves. Unlike the French, the Dutch never really controlled most of their colonies directly. As for the slave trade ? A lot of that was done by the ancestors of the same liberal elites with quite a few of them - funny enough - also not ethnic Dutch themselves.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 05-31-2020 at 07:56 AM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    05-23-2021 @ 01:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Sarakatsanos(Macedonia <- Thessaly <- Agrafa) + Northern Thrace
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    Greekoid
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Christian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 317
    Given: 111

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    In fact - here in the Netherlands "multiculturalism" is often, erroneously but purposefully, linked to
    1. Dutch tradition (either they like to use the migration wave of the 17th century which was mostly Brabantine and Flemish but they omit those parts) or the Dutch traditions of sphere sovereignty (which existed in practice centuries before Kuyper formulated it), subsidiarity and consequently pillarisation (while omitting that the pillars kept each other in balance while Islam seeks to destroy them all and also omitting that it was the Left who undermined the Dutch pillars and then replaced them with multiculturalism which is a perversion of the principle) and
    2. Traditional pragmatism internalism (which exists because the Dutch were historically a neutral country which is heavily reliant on trade)
    3. The "slavery and colonialism" sob story because they lost the Dutch working class to the Dutch Right.

Of course - they pour the usual World War II sob story over it to make it more believable for those who don't do their own research but the EU is only a part of the problem.
    A passion of mine is football. I have a theory that the declining interest in national teams in the last years is attributed to multiculturalism. Nations like France, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Germany etc. seem like they transfer players from all the world. I get that it's national not ethnic teams but still unappealing. Personally I don't lose interest it just bothers me, but I think the average fan (subconsciously?) doesn't see it right hence the lessening popularity of international competitions.
    Ζήτα και ότι ζητάς θα σου δοθεί
    Ψάξε και ότι ψάχνεις θα το βρεις
    Χτύπα την πόρτα κι αυτή θα σου ανοίξει

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
    A passion of mine is football. I have a theory that the declining interest in national teams in the last years is attributed to multiculturalism. Nations like France, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Germany etc. seem like they transfer players from all the world. I get that it's national not ethnic teams but still unappealing. Personally I don't lose interest it just bothers me, but I think the average fan (subconsciously?) doesn't see it right hence the lessening popularity of international competitions.
    I agree. I don't even watch any form of sport anymore as every team is just another collection of mercs.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information