Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,332
    Given: 3,039

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    another polish ''nordicist'' who popped out of nowhere.

My favourite slavic football player, Milan Baros:

He has swarthy Slavic look. Is it due to Vlach ancestry?

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,156

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Right like I can't imagine being so autistic I would like, not marry the love of my life because some people on an online forum think I'm litcherally genociding the person's eye color over it or whatever. Having phenotype as a deal breaker in a relationship reeks of "I need to touch grass". Nordic people aren't like being assaulted or tricked when they marry like, idk, Europeans with brown eyes or God forbid black people, they're consenting adults doing something they clearly want to be doing.
    Just a bunch of low IQ morons who would use the term "genocide" for that. Yeah, I'm "genociding" whites (and any other ethnic group with a lower birth rate, for that matter) because I decide to have 3-4 kids and the average white person has 0-1, out of their own choice.

They wrongly use the word to attempt to justify their own disgusting ideologies and worldview.
    "We have it just as bad today as the Jews in WW2 and any other people group that was systematically severely mistreated or mass murdered, because with enough dishonest manipulation of the english language and mental gymnastics, technically we're being 'genocided' too!!" . They're literally just making up their own definitions of what constitutes a genocide.

gen·o·cide
    [ˈjenəˌsīd]
    noun
    the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group:
    There isn't any systematic killing or severe mistreatment of whites in any western countries. "Outbreeding" isn't in the definition. Trailerfront doesn't define what a word in the english language is, as much as they wish they could.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 798
    Given: 278

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HectorOfTroy View Post
    Just a bunch of low IQ morons who would use the term "genocide" for that. Yeah, I'm "genociding" whites (and any other ethnic group with a lower birth rate, for that matter) because I decide to have 3-4 kids and the average white person has 0-1, out of their own choice.

They wrongly use the word to attempt to justify their own disgusting ideologies and worldview.
    "We have it just as bad today as the Jews in WW2 and any other people group that was systematically severely mistreated or mass murdered, because with enough dishonest manipulation of the english language and mental gymnastics, technically we're being 'genocided' too!!" . They're literally just making up their own definitions of what constitutes a genocide.

There isn't any systematic killing or severe mistreatment of whites in any western countries. "Outbreeding" isn't in the definition. Trailerfront doesn't define what a word in the english language is, as much as they wish they could.
    I actually mostly believe in the white replacement theory. I just think it's extremely dramatic to call it genocide, and that nothing can really be done about it without restricting the rights of human beings to a cruel degree. It would make me somewhat sad if white people were to die out, but ultimately, I try not to get sad about things I have literally zero control over. I've seen threads on dramaqueenfront about how we need to pull 12 year old girls out of school so they can be wives and mothers, that women should be forcibly impregnated, and that race mixing should get the death penalty - to be honest if that's what must be done to "save the white race"... I'm out. It's not worth it if it creates a hellish existence for people lmao like get out of here with that BS. But what else should I expect from an ideology that mostly survives on a website with 90's software full of social rejects who want to put preteens in basements and forcibly impregnate them for the white race or whatever the fuck. And I know dramaqueenfronters would tell me that it's just a minority of people saying that but honestly, it isn't, and there's a reason they keep attracting people who say that kind of thing over and over and why one could easily find hundreds of threads on their website by hundreds of people saying such things.

Worst part is when dramaqueenfronters pretend they'd "NEVER be attracted to a non-white". Like I said the same shit when I was 16 and a white nationalist on the internet and even back then I knew I was a damn liar. I have some sympathies for the ideology but that's it. 90% of what they have to say is schizo tier bullshit.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,333
    Given: 1,410

1 Not allowed!

I actually mostly believe in the white replacement theory. I just think it's extremely dramatic to call it genocide, and that nothing can really be done about it without restricting the rights of human beings to a cruel degree. It would make me somewhat sad if white people were to die out, but ultimately, I try not to get sad about things I have literally zero control over. I've seen threads on dramaqueenfront about how we need to pull 12 year old girls out of school so they can be wives and mothers, that women should be forcibly impregnated, and that race mixing should get the death penalty - to be honest if that's what must be done to "save the white race"... I'm out. It's not worth it if it creates a hellish existence for people lmao like get out of here with that BS. But what else should I expect from an ideology that mostly survives on a website with 90's software full of social rejects who want to put preteens in basements and forcibly impregnate them for the white race or whatever the fuck. And I know dramaqueenfronters would tell me that it's just a minority of people saying that but honestly, it isn't, and there's a reason they keep attracting people who say that kind of thing over and over and why one could easily find hundreds of threads on their website by hundreds of people saying such things.

Worst part is when dramaqueenfronters pretend they'd "NEVER be attracted to a non-white". Like I said the same shit when I was 16 and a white nationalist on the internet and even back then I knew I was a damn liar. I have some sympathies for the ideology but that's it. 90% of what they have to say is schizo tier bullshit.
    I've been on Stormfront since 2016 and have seen different types of trolls over the years. I recall only one who advocated 12 year old girls getting married to older men. He was permanently banned. The other stuff you claim is on Stormfront sounds like "White Sharia" by idiots like Andrew Anglin and Nick Fuentes. They are not part of Stormfront. Nick Fuentes is not even White. Andrew Anglin hates White women and promotes Asian women to idiots that read his website.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    He has swarthy Slavic look. Is it due to Vlach ancestry?
    My dad had a swarthy Slavic look (much like that guy actually) and had Vlach ancestry as well, although I am not sure how connected those two things are. I am not as good at the genetics side of things as many people on here.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I've been on Stormfront since 2016 and have seen different types of trolls over the years. I recall only one who advocated 12 year old girls getting married to older men. He was permanently banned. The other stuff you claim is on Stormfront sounds like "White Sharia" by idiots like Andrew Anglin and Nick Fuentes. They are not part of Stormfront. Nick Fuentes is not even White. Andrew Anglin hates White women and promotes Asian women to idiots that read his website.
    Nick Fuentes and Andrew Anglin both make me want to hurl lol. I'm glad there are white nationalists who don't like them. I'll take any common ground I can get with a lot of people.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 10:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Märkisch
    Ethnicity
    eastern german
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Politics
    Schabernack
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 80

0 Not allowed!

im a baltic seaist, there are only cool people that live close to the baltic sea

Viscount of Sabugosa
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chimera
    Ethnicity
    Frankenstein's Creature
    Ancestry
    Elwetritsch
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Südatlantid/Pamp(as)id
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 660

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordik View Post
    It sure is interesting you'd bring up the Romans. Could you examine these reconstructions of Roman emperors and tell me what it is you notice (that also coincides with the mass introduction of non-natives into the heart of the Roman empire and the very quick thereafter decline and failure of the empire). Waiting on your response. This of course applies heavily to the Greeks and somewhat to Spanish as well.. I mean even your people, a sizable portion became Serbian muslims due to Non European occupation and your ethnic and racial make up has drastically changed. Is that a good thing for you? You will just screech VARG VIKERNES, I know it. And by the way, in your answer, could you include if people in your country look like the 2 two rows of Roman emperors or the bottom two rows. Thanks

Anyways, the inclusion of non-native European phenotype was a major mistake and throughout history many people have noted that. It was in fact a major reason the Roman empire collapsed. The reason why the Greeks never returned to their former glory. So while it may be true that "people mixed" that doesn't make it a good thing. By all measures its clearly a bad thing. Whether its because of legal immigration or because the country is occupied by non-natives or because a nation imports slaves/migrants and breeds with them. It has always ended badly.

Attachment 127516

I already told you the solution. Ending immigration to Northern Europe and naturally Nordic phenotype will increase. I know you hate this idea because you hate the nordic phenotype. As many on this forum do.
    Ancient Romans mostly plotted with modern Italians (both Northern and Southern ones since at least the Roman Republic). As for those reconstructions, they don't look Nordic as a group and neither are they completely reliable:

In the neural net, called Artbreeder, algorithms analyzed about 800 busts to model more realistic facial shapes, features, hair and skin, and to add vivid color. Voshart then fine-tuned Artbreeder's models using Photoshop, adding details gleaned from coins, artworks and written descriptions of the emperors from historical texts, to make the portraits really come to life.

(...) For skin color, Voshart would either provide Artbreeder with a colorized reference image, or let it "guess" how to distribute hues so that the surface of the model resembled realistic human skin.
    https://www.livescience.com/ai-roman...portraits.html

Artistic interpretations are, by their nature, more art than science but I’ve made an effort to cross-reference their appearance (hair, eyes, ethnicity etc.) to historical texts and coinage.
    https://voshart.medium.com/photoreal...t-236be7f06c8f

So guesses were made and even when written references were used they should be taken with a grain of salt because the pigmentation perception of Southern Europeans not necessarily matches Northern European standards, that is, it's not certain that someone described as blond by Ancient Romans would be considered so by Northern Euros.
    Last edited by Etelfrido; 03-09-2024 at 08:47 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T1a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,034
    Given: 3,138

4 Not allowed!

I'm a swarthicist
    Vlach Swarthicism> Nordicism

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,475

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    another polish ''nordicist'' who popped out of nowhere.

My favourite slavic football player, Milan Baros:

Yeah, even Nazi experiments on the most Nordic superrace ended up as quite average bunch but we still have some people with same thinking cuz "look they are light so pure look", dumb people are everywhere(as one I notice people of my kind in hundreds every single day lol)

Haven't heard of this player, but damn he looks so Slavic, I need to hide in my steppe from this Slavicness

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information