Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post examples of nearby schools or neighbourhoods with very different ethnic mixes from each other

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    This is very fascinating. What is the reason behind this diversity? If I think about it, I always thought that the majority of the students in Morocco are Moroccans. Is this an international school or something?

Where I went to class, most students were Hungarians (at least by spoken language), and 3 Romani/Gypsy students.
    hahaha I live in Belgium bro

that's why people here often think I'm lying when I say that I've met so many different ethnicities

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Lives in Belgium obviously, not Morocco, like most MENA nationalist members here. "Kurdostan #1!!!!! but not good enough for me to live in atm"
    Quite ironic coming from someone that lives in North America and you speak as if I choosed to live here.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,169
    Given: 58,941

0 Not allowed!

I'm out of school since 20 years but back then I was the only non white
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Quite ironic coming from someone that lives in North America and you speak as if I choosed to live here.
    You're an adult, you can move anytime, most countries offer citizenship based on ancestry. Until you identify first and foremost as a Belgian(Ethnicity: North African, Country: Morocco, and your history of propping up Berbers), and prefer Belgian people to Moroccan people, you are a hypocrite. Being a hypocrite isn't the worst thing in the world, it's actually pretty innocent, I was just pointing it out(i.e, understandable if someone likes Moroccans over Belgians but stays in Belgium for economic reasons, it's hypocritical but it makes sense, it just should make you cast doubt about why you prefer Moroccans, but for hypocrites this thought process doesn't happen).

My situation is not hypocritical, because North America is(not for much longer I guess) and was supposed to be an extension of Britain, Ireland, and Germany, all groups I identify with and am an actual fan of and all groups that still make up a majority of the country. Where is the irony or hypocrisy?
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    You're an adult, you can move anytime, most countries offer citizenship based on ancestry. Until you identify first and foremost as a Belgian(Ethnicity: North African, Country: Morocco, and your history of propping up Berbers), and prefer Belgian people to Moroccan people, you are a hypocrite. Being a hypocrite isn't the worst thing in the world, it's actually pretty innocent, I was just pointing it out(i.e, understandable if someone likes Moroccans over Belgians but stays in Belgium for economic reasons, it's hypocritical but it makes sense, it just should make you cast doubt about why you prefer Moroccans, but for hypocrites this thought process doesn't happen).

My situation is not hypocritical, because North America is(not for much longer I guess) and was supposed to be an extension of Britain, Ireland, and Germany, all groups I identify with and am an actual fan of and all groups that still make up a majority of the country. Where is the irony or hypocrisy?

Which mentally sane person would move to poorer countries ? Also there is absolutely no contradiction between being proud of your roots,past history, ancestral culture and at the same time showing respect to your current country. The real hypocrites are people like you who demand integration/assimilation but at the same would never consider us locals and complain about us being proud of our ancestors. You're not in a position to give your opinion on the matter your ancestors themselves were immigrants and they did way worse than my own ancestors. At least we didn't massively butcher the local population like you and we never violently imposed our culture. I speak perfectly french, dress like the locals, respect and know well their culture,etc while I can't say the same about your ancestors ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information