Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk,Hulusi Akar Pasha,Eşref Bitlis,Necip Hablemitoğlu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 325

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peloponnesian pride View Post
    Tell me turk,how much the man in your avatar hurts you?
    Keeek.I watch him for fun.Especially when he talks about The Turkish Victory in Libya,i get more horny than usual.

Senior Member Peloponnesian pride's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Kinouria,Arcadia,Kefalonia,Constantinople
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Pontid Mediterranid
    Politics
    Fuck antigreeks-Red Pill.
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian-PATRIARCHY.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,365
    Given: 1,026

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reis-i Cumhur View Post
    Keeek.I watch him for fun.Especially when he talks about The Turkish Victory in Libya,i get more horny than usual.
    What victory?? I thought Haftar kick turkish asses.

Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 05:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peloponnesian pride View Post
    What victory?? I thought Haftar kick turkish asses.

We got Tripoli today and kicked the whole units of Haftar.Now the next mission is Sirte.Haftar can control %99 desert of the Libya no problem.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,418
    Given: 7,888

0 Not allowed!

Awesome.I hope Greece will attack to Turkey and give us a good reason to F...... them.We have to get back the occupied islands.
    I think,Turkish victory in Libya causes of this.It seems The Great East Med Project has failed because of Turks .
    That will never happens because you're the apes as usual. Plus attacking a country, that is Greece, that's ideal for defending itself, aka being competent at defensive wars, you shouldn't have your hopes high up...
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    That will never happens because you're the apes as usual. Plus attacking a country, that is Greece, that's ideal for defending itself, aka being competent at defensive wars, you shouldn't have your hopes high up...
    Sure...You don't have to attack me you can easily watch The Turkish troops in both Libya and the Aegean islands from where you are sitting,That is a choice.
    Let s make it clear,You have no strenght to defend yourself,You have weak millitary power and collapsed economy.Your future is dark.Even sucking Jurgen's dick won't save you in the future.I'm gonna tell you what will happen to you.Firstly we will save the legal government of Libya from Globalist bastards such as Greece,Egypt,UAE.Then we will move on the Aegean islands and get back to our rights.After that you will become more butthurt than usual and you will have to attack to me.Otherwise you will probably destroy yourself by your own decisions.No need to annex Greece at this moment.We are focusing succesfull things which make you butthurt.
    I know what greek people are.They are only talking, when it comes to real things they are always silent.Just talking. no action.
    As your general said,You can't accept The Turkish Victory in The Aegan and Mediterranean Sea.You have to take an action right now but it is not suitable for you Since you love talking more than i do
    Last edited by Reis-i Cumhur; 06-05-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,418
    Given: 7,888

0 Not allowed!

Sure...You don't have to attack me you can easily watch The Turkish troops in both Libya and the Aegean islands from where you are sitting,That is a choice.
    Let s make it clear,You have no strenght to defend yourself,You have weak millitary power and collapsed economy.Your future is dark.Even sucking Jurgen's dick won't save you in the future.I'm gonna tell you what will happen to you.Firstly we will save the legal government of Libya from Globalist bastards such as Greece,Egypt,UAE.Then we will move on the Aegean islands and get back to our rights.After that you will become more butthurt than usual and you will have to attack to me.Otherwise you will probably destroy yourself by your own decisions.No need to annex Greece at this moment.We are focusing succesfull things which make you butthurt.
    I know what greek people are.They are only talking, when it comes to real things they are always silent.Just talking. no action.
    As your general said,You can't accept The Turkish Victory in The Aegan and Mediterranean Sea.You have to take an action right now but it is not suitable for you Since you love talking more than i do
    Blah blah...

That's why your aircraft is annihilated in 35 seconds in each violation of our airspace.

That's why Turkish boats pussy out every time a Greek boat comes to the scene.

That's why in February the borders were shut down immediately and your organised immigrant invasion plan ceased out.

That's why thousands of Turks died like dogs in Afrin and another thousands also in October and November 2019.

And...

That's why you called 7 foreign powers and 33 million rubles from the Bolshevikikes in August 1922, because without that help, there wouldn't be any country called "Turkey".

You're fucking pathetic. You rely solely on the US on whether your country exists or not.

And we're not sucking on Germany's cock anymore. But, on the other hand, that's some big words from a Turk, who's country is going to be buttfucked harder from the coronavirus recession than mine.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Do us all a favour: keep the Med open and take your fighting to the Aegean only. That way we can still trade as if nothing happened.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Oghuz turk+caucasian
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turanid+Pontid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Blah blah...

That's why your aircraft is annihilated in 35 seconds in each violation of our airspace.

That's why Turkish boats pussy out every time a Greek boat comes to the scene.

That's why in February the borders were shut down immediately and your organised immigrant invasion plan ceased out.

That's why thousands of Turks died like dogs in Afrin and another thousands also in October and November 2019.

And...

That's why you called 7 foreign powers and 33 million rubles from the Bolshevikikes in August 1922, because without that help, there wouldn't be any country called "Turkey".

You're fucking pathetic. You rely solely on the US on whether your country exists or not.

And we're not sucking on Germany's cock anymore. But, on the other hand, that's some big words from a Turk, who's country is going to be buttfucked harder from the coronavirus recession than mine.
    Lol.We have only 4.500 deaths by corona virus.It is almost nothing compared to Other countries.Ahahha Is Corona your last chance to beat me ?.Nothing s going to happen.Don't worry.Just drink your uzo and stop warning Turkey or take a real action if you have the balls.
    Also.Afrin which was controlled by your terrorists more than 5 years , got by turkish troops within 58 days

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,898
    Given: 2,957

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries