Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian Eagle View Post
    In this thread, I feel like the jury of the show "America got talent". Well Invictus, according to your statements, you came here to change the history of Macedonia? Well, you see, I gave you a partial NO. Partly because you made me laugh a lot, you could work on your talent for unrealistic jokes, and you get NO because you didn't change the past nor the future of Macedonia with this post. Next troller!
    How am I changing the history of Macedonia?

What was your favorite joke? That you are a bitch or that you are a deceiver?

Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Taulantian Illyrian Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Uskana as it is now known
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Hoxhaist for the heck of it
    Hero
    Skanderbeg, Enver Hoxha, Jordan Peterson and Filthy Frank(?)
    Religion
    Sunni Muslim
    Relationship Status
    Burned Out
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 87

2 Not allowed!

There are stupid people and fringe historians on all sides. North Macedonia settled its issues with greece, all people can think what they want, no matter how stupid it is. Macedonians today are a seperate nation, linguistically its really close to bulgarian. Imo they are like swiss germans, different enough to be its own thing. The problem with serbs is that they know to help the macedonist cause to piss of the bulgarians, but they cant have their cake and eat it too. Dukanovics methods may be fucked up, but serbs shouldnt keep claiming that modern day montenegrins are serbs. Its no different than a bulgarian saying north macedonia is theirs. Plus posting maps of stara srbija doesnt really help your cause. I dont fucking get why macedonians like serbia so much if theyve literally tried to assimilate you for like a century.

Maks can speak "macedonian bulgarian" and keep an identity to an extent, but if they dont have a MOC theyll basically be serbs with a weird dialect. Ofc if the BOC tries to pull some shit that shouldnt fly either.
    We need to let this nationalist bullshit behind us, enough blood has been shed.
    "If if if if if if if if if if if if if we if we fall for you know a bunch of Okie Doke just because eh eh eh eh eh eh eh sounds funny" - Barack Osama (?)

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 06:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uski View Post
    but serbs shouldnt keep claiming that modern day montenegrins are serbs.
    Montenegrins are Serbs, just as Austrians are Germans. Montenegrins, on Serbian Crnogorci, have always called themselves as Serbs, even Milo Djukanovic called himself as a Serb in the 1990s. Serbs and Montenegrins are the same as Germans and Austrians. Austria is separated from Germany, but it is inhabited by Austrians (Germans), as well as Montenegro ( Crna Gora ), it is separated from Serbia but it is inhabited by Montenegrins (Serbs)

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Montenegrins are Serbs, just as Austrians are Germans. Montenegrins, on Serbian Crnogorci, have always called themselves as Serbs, even Milo Djukanovic called himself as a Serb in the 1990s. Serbs and Montenegrins are the same as Germans and Austrians. Austria is separated from Germany, but it is inhabited by Austrians (Germans), as well as Montenegro ( Crna Gora ), it is separated from Serbia but it is inhabited by Montenegrins (Serbs)
    "Today, Montenegro is a state, it has an army, a language, and culture. And you can write nonsense things as much as you want you can't erase Montenegro with that. So, Serbians calm down your fingers."

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    :
    Austria is state too, but it's German state. There is no Austrian language, it's German language, and there is no Ethnic Austrians, there is only Austrians ( Germans ). Same is in Montenegro, but today Milo Djukanovic, a former Serb, is trying to change that.

There is no Bosnian nor Montenegrin language, it is the Serbian language with only a slightly different dialect. It's like taking English (US) now and convert it to American language. Think about that.

Milo Djukanovic is a scumbag, until yesterday he was a Serb who wanted the unification of Montenegro and Serbia, and today, with a little money from NATO, he became a "Montenegrin". Watch this video, the quarrel between the old Milo and the new Milo and everything will be clear to you, video is on Serbian language.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I know. Historically Montenegrins were Serbian. I just copy-pasted your past reply to me and swapped "Macedonia" with "Montenegro".

Now look at your comment and swap "Serbian" with "Bulgarian" and "Montenegrin" with "Macedonian".

Disclaimer - I am fine with Macedonia being a separate country. I don't want to occupy you. I don't want to take your country from you. I respect your wish to be independent and decide your own fate.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    I am fine with Macedonia being a separate country. I don't want to occupy you. I don't want to take your country from you. I respect your wish to be independent and decide your own fate.
    Tell that to Macedonians here, not to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Montenegrins are Serbs, Macedonians are Bulgarians, Moldovans are Romanians, Kosovars are Albanians, Szeklers are Hungarians, Azerbaijanis are Turks and Greeks are alone. Now that is deal for everybody.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,880
    Given: 7,415

1 Not allowed!

The point is that in your posts you apply different standards to Macedonia and Montenegro. Both are in similar situations. Don't you think? The only difference is there are still many Montenegrins that still identify as Serb while almost all Macedonians don't identify as Buglarian. It really is a shame that Montenegro isn't part of Serbia anymore though when it was only a few years ago where the majority identified as Serb, all because one man decided to sell out his own people for money.

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    Montenegrins are Serbs, Macedonians are Bulgarians, Moldovans are Romanians, Kosovars are Albanians, Szeklers are Hungarians, Azerbaijanis are Turks and Greeks are alone. Now that is deal for everybody.
    You forgot to add that Cypriots are Greeks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The big brain power is too much to handle.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information