Ethnicity
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 341

1 Not allowed!

what a coward violent action it is, a few against one like a bunch of furious hyenas. Where is IRA when you need it most?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I actually advocate for people forming up their own squads and taking the law into their own hands. The State has long since abdicated its responsibilities - so why should it still enjoy the corresponding rights and the monopoly on violence ? In fact: I think towns should depose their councils and mayors and form up their own community council. The State has failed - let the State die.
    Oh but no support form Open Society, IMF, UN for you then...

I remember watching Stargate SG1 episode where SG1 team went to future and they went to 2050 (if I remember) Britain, and they saw U.S. Army bombing
    british people, SG1 Captain asked British officials: "Why they are doing that" he replied: "They want to oust legitimate government, we could not handle them so we
    asked for help from United Nations who gave green light to U.S. Army to Bomb those rebels" (something like that)..

And I was... Oh yes... this is the true purpose of Security Council and UN, To enslave people and to legitimize collaborators who shall work for International Element against their own people.

And which group has the "International Element" in their agenda... Well... Jews of Course. They want to rule the world.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,566
    Given: 29,023

2 Not allowed!

I actually advocate for people forming up their own squads and taking the law into their own hands. The State has long since abdicated its responsibilities - so why should it still enjoy the corresponding rights and the monopoly on violence ? In fact: I think towns should depose their councils and mayors and form up their own community council. The State has failed - let the State die.
    I can understand that sentiment and sometimes you do feel so angry with some of these useless low life people who just cause problems but it would be difficult to control that sort of thing. I can understand people's frustrations if the law doesn't deliver the punishment that people feel is just. Jail sentences are too short for many very serious crimes. As I said you would not see this sort of thing happening in a place like Derry because the masked men would wield their own form of justice and the best you could hope for is getting knee-capped. I don't know in all honesty whether most people would like to live in places where there is vigilante justice.

I think places where people know each other for a long time and there are community bonds is more likely to have a strong sense of justice. I don't think people in big cities where there are lots of strangers has the same sense of protecting their people. It is good to hear that people are rallying around the young victim and his family. He will have a lot of scars from this both mentally and physically.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I can understand that sentiment and sometimes you do feel so angry with some of these useless low life people who just cause problems but it would be difficult to control that sort of thing. I can understand people's frustrations if the law doesn't deliver the punishment that people feel is just. Jail sentences are too short for many very serious crimes. As I said you would not see this sort of thing happening in a place like Derry because the masked men would wield their own form of justice and the best you could hope for is getting knee-capped. I don't know in all honesty whether most people would like to live in places where there is vigilante justice.

I think places where people know each other for a long time and there are community bonds is more likely to have a strong sense of justice. I don't think people in big cities where there are lots of strangers has the same sense of protecting their people. It is good to hear that people are rallying around the young victim and his family. He will have a lot of scars from this both mentally and physically.
    I think whole countries need to become like Derry in that respect and I actually appreciate people who falsify their tax records (I think that the poor and the needy should be helped by the local community) - everything against the State helps the People as the State is the enemy of the People. This boy will have those scars because the State opened the borders and allowed criminals to enter the country. The State is the problem - so let's kill the State.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think whole countries need to become like Derry in that respect and I actually appreciate people who falsify their tax records (I think that the poor and the needy should be helped by the local community) - everything against the State helps the People as the State is the enemy of the People. This boy will have those scars because the State opened the borders and allowed criminals to enter the country. The State is the problem - so let's kill the State.
    I've heard it is usually the children of immigrants that can often have issues whereas their parents are often hard working and law abiding. When you hear the accent of the gang that attacked this boy they have that strange London immigrant accent (sound like Aly G). It grates on my nerves the way they talk. They don't fit in and form their own gangs and just cause trouble. Unfortunately a lot of these people are born in Europe now. As if countries don't have enough problems with their own homegrown populations without letting in problem people.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Woman who was also victim of Cork’s Carrigaline stabbing gang speaks out

In the 96FM interview Emma describes who while waiting for her friend at Carrigaline complex park she saw the gang of around 20 youths who were harassing three other young teens kicking them in the face and knocking them to the ground.

After Emma tried to stop the beating of these boys she was met with verbal abuse and threats which escalated minutes later as one of the gang attacked her, kicking her and beating her before her friend arrived to pull her away.

Most disturbingly however, was the reaction of the Garda to Emma’s distraught sister who witnessed and reported the attack.

Emma described the general disinterest of the Garda in Carrigaline, who must have been aware of the gang as they had posted a number of videos of themselves terrorising the town that day.

However, many have commented on social media that Gardai are afraid to enforce the law in cases where they are dealing with members of an ethnic minority for fear of provoking wide disturbances and accusations of racism.

https://theliberal.ie/woman-who-was-...ng-speaks-out/

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The gang's pictures are easily found and also the name of the boy who was arrested. Everyone knows who these people are.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

The 17 year old who did the stabbing has a Nigerian father and a Lithuanian mother. There are people that are saying it is not race related. Most of the gang appear to be Africans but there are a couple of white boys in the gang. Whatever the reason they aren't exactly beneficial to Ireland that's for sure.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,034
    Given: 6,627

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    The 17 year old who did the stabbing has a Nigerian father and a Lithuanian mother. There are people that are saying it is not race related. Most of the gang appear to be Africans but there are a couple of white boys in the gang. Whatever the reason they aren't exactly beneficial to Ireland that's for sure.
    The people who are quick to say it's not race related are no doubt happy to make the George Floyd incident and any incident with a black victim all about racism without any evidence, and protest for days about White Supremacy and systemic racism.

The second video I posted in this thread is undeniably race related, they're shouting racial things as they kick him on the ground.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    The people who are quick to say it's not race related are no doubt happy to make the George Floyd incident and any incident with a black victim all about race without any evidence, and protest for days about White Supremacy and systemic racism.

The second video I posted in this thread is undeniably race related, they're shouting racial things as they kick him on the ground.
    Yeah I think it's very hypocritical. If it was a reverse situation it would be in all the media as a racist attack. Of course it can't be racist because it is a black on white crime.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information