Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default Why White Americans Must Control Themselves in the Weeks and Months to Come

Obtained from pinterest.com, this is a screenshot of G. Edward Griffin speaking in the 1969 film documentary More Deadly than War. The context of Griffin's talk was the racial violence of the 1960's.

Source for the quotation below:
    More Deadly than War, video section 31:25 - 32:49
    Transcript of Griffin's remarks as he talks during the film: Now, ladies and gentlemen, no evaluation would be complete if we fail to note that the Communist blueprint (for revolution) calls also for White retaliation and violence in the Black communities. Its a very important objective for the Communist party. So far, they've only been able to involve a small percentage of our Negro people in this war of national liberation. The great majority want no part of it in any form.

But the one sure way to change that is to have White vigilante groups striking into the Negro sections, supposedly to seek revenge. We mustn't kid ourselves into thinking that the Communists have placed their agitators only into the Black communities; they're working both sides of the street. They want hatred, violence, and bloodshed between the races, and they don't care how they get it, or whom they use, even children if necessary.

Part of the plan calls for commando squads of Black revolutionaries, to drive into the White residential areas and shoot little children playing on the sidewalks, for the sole purpose of drawing out of the White communities, violent retaliation into the Black communities. Now this is extremely important to the Communists. They must have it. For in this way they plan to unite the entire Negro population for protection behind the militant minority.

I hope that everyone reading this post understands that I'm not suggesting that people become doormats for revolutionaries, I'm not asking people to seek peace at any price. If something happens as described above, and if people give in to blind rage afterward, then innocent persons might suffer the penalty due to the criminal(s), and the Communists might well achieve what they seek. If the rule of law is still largely intact at that time, as I absolutely hope that it will be, let the legal system be the instrument of the divine judgment that would fall upon the adversaries.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Originating Mostly in China, Shipments of Fake Driver's Licenses have Been Seized in the U.S.

"The back of a fake driver's license seized from a shipment at Chicago O'Hare Airport. Authorities said the barcode worked correctly. (U.S. Customs and Border Protection photo)"

'These fraudulent identity documents can lead to identity theft, worksite enforcement, critical infrastructure protection, fraud linked to immigration-related crimes such as human smuggling and human trafficking,' CBP said in a news release, adding that, 'these documents can be used by those individuals associated with terrorism to minimize scrutiny from travel screening measures.'
    Full article at Fox5 New York
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a ‘Blip in History’ "

Image from sagaciousnewsnetwork.com

Discussing Google’s efforts to suppress conservative content, (Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex) Marlow states: “None of this is gonna come as a surprise to this audience but I don’t think a lot of people by and large understand exactly how much they can manipulate you, Google can, with just a slight tweak to search results or search suggestions or their algorithm… Everyone knows by the Breitbart leak of the Google TGIF meeting in 2016 right after the election that they said they wanted populism to be a blip in history, they wanted to basically use their power to make sure populism doesn’t have long term effects, what does that mean?… Since then Breitbart’s reach has wildly diminished within Google, this cannot be a coincidence.”
    Full article at breitbart d com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a ‘Blip in History’ "

Image from sagaciousnewsnetwork.com

Discussing Google’s efforts to suppress conservative content, (Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex) Marlow states: “None of this is gonna come as a surprise to this audience but I don’t think a lot of people by and large understand exactly how much they can manipulate you, Google can, with just a slight tweak to search results or search suggestions or their algorithm… Everyone knows by the Breitbart leak of the Google TGIF meeting in 2016 right after the election that they said they wanted populism to be a blip in history, they wanted to basically use their power to make sure populism doesn’t have long term effects, what does that mean?… Since then Breitbart’s reach has wildly diminished within Google, this cannot be a coincidence.”
    Full article at breitbart d com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Modern Example of a Communist Front Organization

Separate path to the video

At 16:16, the video above mentions a group named "Bozeman (Montana) United for Racial Justice (BURJ)". BURJ describes itself as the "Bozeman chapter of the Movement for Black Lives". The web address for this web page is https ://actionnetwork.org/groups/bozemans-for-racial-justice. In the upper left corner of the web page is the phrase "The Action Network".

Next, one can go to the search engine "DuckDuckGo", and search on the phrase "action network communist". When I did so, the very first search result was as follows:

Join the Communist Party USA! - Action Network...
    https: //actionnetwork.org/forms/join-the-communist-party-...

After you click on the search result, the resulting web page again has the phrase "The Action Network" in the upper left corner. Not far below, the viewer is invited to "Join the Communist Party USA!". The full web address of this web page is https: //actionnetwork.org/forms/join-the-communist-party-usa.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Trump Pulled from Press Conference After Shooting near White House "

"President Donald Trump is asked to leave the James Brady Press Briefing Room by a member of the U.S. Secret Service during a news conference at the White House, Monday, Aug. 10, 2020. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)" The photo and caption are both from The Washington Times.

A shooting near the White House Monday afternoon prompted Secret Service agents to pull President Trump out of a press conference as a precaution moments after the president’s briefing started.

The president returned to the press room several minutes later and reported that Secret Service officers had shot a suspect outside the White House grounds.
    Full story at The Washington Times

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default A New Definition for "Over-the-Top"?

Separate link to the video

This video from Sky News Australia quotes from the CCP propaganda organ the Global Times: "Let more Americans learn Chinese, then they will be able to tell right from wrong, and grasp the real picture". If it were somehow righteous to do so, I would thank the CCP for being this honest.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default BLM "Demands (that) Seattle Homeowners 'Give Up' (their Homes)"

"Black Lives Matter activists in Seattle demand homeowners give up their property as a form of reparations, Aug. 12, 2020." The photo and caption are both from The Washington Times.

Another clip from the event circulating on Twitter features a man saying, 'We’re coming for it. Reparation time.'
    'We’re not quite to the French Revolution stage of dragging people out of their homes yet but we seem to be inching closer,' observed writer John Sexton. 'I wonder if this will catch on. The left is already comfortable going into suburban neighborhoods for protests (and vandalism) of elected officials homes.'
    Full article at The Washington Times

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Can Make You Think of Hospitals for the Criminally Insane

Photo of Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (L), and John Thompson (R), candidate for the Minnesota state legislature. According to the Alpha News MN article quoted below, "Thompson was endorsed by the Minnesota DFL Party and ... Walz in his (Thompson's) campaign ..."

Photo from dailycaller.com
    A DFL-endorsed candidate for the Minnesota House screamed profanities at a group of teenaged girls during a protest Saturday outside the home of Bob Kroll (President of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis) in Hugo, Minnesota. (The Democrat-Farm-Labor Party is affiliated with the U.S. Democratic Party.)
    “Don’t run now. Don’t run now racist white people. I’m here. Oh yeah, we pull up. We pulled the f– up,” (John) Thompson continued. “Blue lives ain’t s–, and if people here don’t support black people, f– Hugo, Minnesota.”
    “We coming for everything that you motherf–ers took from us,” he added. “This whole [vulgarity] state burned down for 20 [vulgarity] dollars. You think we give a f– about burning Hugo down?”
    Full article at Alpha News Minnesota

Story at the Star Tribune, newspaper for Minneapolis

Separate link to the YouTube video
    Last edited by Smaland; 08-18-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Air-to-air Missiles can be a Threat to Air Force One

Separate link to the video

Mr. Still's report starts at 1:06.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information