Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Default Urbanization and Cultural Degradation Part 2: Attention Seeking

I feel that the disconnect of the individual from his family and "tribal" unit, the lack of opportunities to stand out in healthy and productive way to those he should be bonded with and the constant shifting of ideas like they are fashion that is out of season create a template for self and community destruction. When we develop and progress as humans we grow up on bastardized fictions instead of hearing the deeds of real men and women. In the days of old we used to sing the glory of worthy individuals, stand by our clan and kinfolk. We had alliances with other families to prosper, known enemies and injustices to stand up against.

Today humans are consumed by the internet, television, music. God is dead in the hearts of the world, culture is dead in the hearts of the world. Honor is an outdated racist, sexist concept unless it's bestowed in way that is convenient and or propagates an agenda. Trans, Hippies, Antifa, Communists, Nazis all are products of a lack of identity. They are the result of questions being raised about the system and ways in which we live; some questions have to be asked, some injustices have to be addressed; but disconnecting ourselves from or rewriting our histories is not an answer to progressive change or the quest for self worth.

Those ways are the easy ways, the way of the loser, the lazy. Creating bogeymen, turning ourselves in husks occupied by apathy and evil is the way of the weak minded, the unhealthy and nonviable. Attention Seeking culture is Cultural Darwinism where the non-venomous snake that mimics the viper, overtakes the viper solely through psychological means. We live in a culture where the honest, hardworking people who want to live in peace and live and let live have their kindness abused and turned into a weakness.

A trans-non-binary black Mickey Mouse is our new hero and Disney is our new culture.

Junior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-24-2020 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    German, Crimean Tatar
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 12

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    I feel that the disconnect of the individual from his family and "tribal" unit, the lack of opportunities to stand out in healthy and productive way to those he should be bonded with and the constant shifting of ideas like they are fashion that is out of season create a template for self and community destruction. When we develop and progress as humans we grow up on bastardized fictions instead of hearing the deeds of real men and women. In the days of old we used to sing the glory of worthy individuals, stand by our clan and kinfolk. We had alliances with other families to prosper, known enemies and injustices to stand up against.

Today humans are consumed by the internet, television, music. God is dead in the hearts of the world, culture is dead in the hearts of the world. Honor is an outdated racist, sexist concept unless it's bestowed in way that is convenient and or propagates an agenda. Trans, Hippies, Antifa, Communists, Nazis all are products of a lack of identity. They are the result of questions being raised about the system and ways in which we live; some questions have to be asked, some injustices have to be addressed; but disconnecting ourselves from or rewriting our histories is not an answer to progressive change or the quest for self worth.

Those ways are the easy ways, the way of the loser, the lazy. Creating bogeymen, turning ourselves in husks occupied by apathy and evil is the way of the weak minded, the unhealthy and nonviable. Attention Seeking culture is Cultural Darwinism where the non-venomous snake that mimics the viper, overtakes the viper solely through psychological means. We live in a culture where the honest, hardworking people who want to live in peace and live and let live have their kindness abused and turned into a weakness.

A trans-non-binary black Mickey Mouse is our new hero and Disney is our new culture.

I agree 100% with everything that you wrote. I will not watch the video, because I am not into watching those types of videos. In my opinion People of integrity must never give up. They must never quit. Just keep moving forward and IGNORE all the dysfunction out there in the cesspool we call society. There are many disordered personalities out there. They're called Cluster B personality disorders. They are the attenton seekers, because they have a huge VOID in their soul. They look down on people that have morals, because they themselves have zero lol. To hell with them. Let them all kill each other.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    So, I was watching a documentary about a village in Bosnia-Herzegovina with Catholic Croats, Bosnian Serbs, and Bosniaks (Muslims). There was a school building politically split in two; one side was Catholic, the other Muslim, and the yard in front was divided by a wire-fence. After school, sometimes the students both Catholic and Muslim would frequent a cafe, but young men and women from opposite sides could never date, only hang out platonically. The documentary followed a Muslim family and a Catholic family. The father of the Muslim family was an imam at the mosque and he received a wage for his imamate. When the interviewer asked if he would allow his son to marry a Catholic girl, he said 'No' because he wanted his son to marry a woman "with the same values." Prior to the wars in the '90s, mixed marriages were common, but I digress...

We have only used 'logico-deductive reasoning' as the rule and guide of our life for the past 200+ years. Prior to that, we supposedly lived according to a religious (i.e. Abrahamic) worldview. W. European Medieval society was Catholic with the social hierarchy still arguably based on the older European caste-based model i.e. Like Hindus have Brahmin-Kshatriya-Vaishya, Medieval society had the Oratores-Bellatores-Laboratores (Priests-Kings-Farmers) hierarchy. I would imagine in this society, it would've been hard to be a heretic or a non-believer. Is the answer for us in the modern age to perfunctorily accept the old traditional Christian worldview out of a sense of filial duty even if the theology offends our sensibilities or rationality?

What's the answer ?

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Thread Information