Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Well, you said "The Greeks who can look like you are way more frequent than the Greeks who can look Middle Eastern.", and the guy you're talking to is predominately Germanic, so you can't say that's the case since Greeks on average look distinct from those living in Northern and Central European regions where the inhabitants of those regions belong in the Northern European branch while Greeks, Albanians and others belong in the Southern European branch. What Götterfunke said isn't untrue at all btw. It is a fact that Southern Italians have heavy MENA admixtures which is also true for the Maltese, and both of them cluster the closest to western Jewish peoples than to 95% of Europeans, and there were flows of admixtures between Southern Europe and the middle east and so on, and there's nothing wrong with this statement at all.
    I'm strictly talking to comparison in between Greeks themselves. Not with central or northern Europe. Ofc on average we look different. And I didn't disagree with the "Southern Italians can have MENA admixture. I disagreed with part in which he said that DNA doesn't matter in identifying who's European or not.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I'm strictly talking to comparison in between Greeks themselves. Not with central or northern Europe. Ofc on average we look different. And I didn't disagree with the "Southern Italians can have MENA admixture. I disagreed with part in which he said that DNA doesn't matter in identifying who's European or not.
    Alright, just giving out my opinion on the whole thing really. And yes, I do agree with the last sentence that we can know on who is European and who is not by genetics, but the boundaries in between several west Eurasian genetic clusters can be fuzzy in the case with Southern Italians and Western Jews where they cluster in between Europe and the Middle East which is also true for some ancient peoples like the Minoans as well.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I didn't say "most". I said that, in comparison to Greeks who phenotypically look MENA, Greeks who look like people from Central or Northern Europe are more frequent. Since when did I say most Greeks are Germanic? You have to read my post more carefully.
    OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    OWD
    Don't you have a kebab to chug down your throat?

Also, why would an European be OWD? OWD is only about non-Europeans. Greeks are almost completely lying down in the European genetical periphery.
    Last edited by Zeno; 06-28-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,474
    Given: 5,729

1 Not allowed!

As much as there are Black people and Asian people... We could probably add native Australians and native Amerindians as the 5 main races/ethnicities, whatever people want to call it, although Amerindians are already a West-East old Eurasian intermediate.

Down to world scale, Europe as a whole is a little point almost indistinguishable from one country to another, that's undeniably core white. Those are the 3 most distant clusters to each others in the sapiens species, Neanderthals and Denisovans were another species indeed (ancient paleo Euro are also in the same cluster of Europe).

Gradients of course exist along this triangle, where people want to cut the line for "white" is a more subjective opinion but Whites is a thing as much as Blacks and Asians, and almost, pretty much everything in between. Nobody would consider Somalis for example as not black, yet they are about halfway between Europe and Africa. Double measurement standard, also cultural and geographic. Europe has a much higher superficial diversity since it's been a evolution/selection lab on steroids from the pleistocene, yet most of Europeans genes are still for the vast majority identicals.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread Information