H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,620
    Given: 21,626

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    Comment about what? when its finished , I'll probably move to one of those cities and not waste time here.
    Fantastic.

I don´t need to move anywhere, I am fine where I am.

Comments about something real, not about infographics and computer generated images.

And comments about life in a finished new city, and how it works in reality. How the services work, traffic, pollution, people jobs, creation of suburbs near the original projected city etc...

I remember similar projects of new big cities, in other places and countries, and not all of them work well once finished.

But optimism in the futur that new projects give to the people, has always an stimulating effect.

mitalit

0 Not allowed!

nothing to do with dubai, it looks like any project of a normal medium-sized city

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    nothing to do with dubai, it looks like any project of a normal medium-sized city
    That's the city that looks like Dubai.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Mediterranean

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It remember me the new built Salburua borrough in Vitoria or any Spanish new urbanization project, with an oriental touch in it´s style, but residential neighborhoods are similar anywhere in the world.

But I supose that the project includes emblematic buildings to give the new city a more distinguishable and unique aspect that gives it a differentiated character. The financial center, or the official and public buildings will have a more different style.

But if they are only concerned with constructing buildings and do not provide the city with efficient services and jobs for its inhabitants, in a short time its appearance will be the same as the city of Cairo, but with a more orderly layout on the map.

mitalit

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    It remember me the new built Salburua borrough in Vitoria or any Spanish new urbanization project, with an oriental touch in it´s style, but residential neighborhoods are similar anywhere in the world.

But I supose that the project includes emblematic buildings to give the new city a more distinguishable and unique aspect that gives it a differentiated character. The financial center, or the official and public buildings will have a more different style.

But if they are only concerned with constructing buildings and do not provide the city with efficient services and jobs for its inhabitants, in a short time its appearance will be the same as the city of Cairo, but with a more orderly layout on the map.
    Like Salburua haha, I think Bilbao is doing quite well with Zorrozaurre but only time will tell.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Like Salburua haha, I think Bilbao is doing quite well with Zorrozaurre but only time will tell.
    Salburua o Zabalgana but in a greater scale.

I prefer 100 times Salburua, Zabalgana "está en el culo del mundo".

(Un barrio dormitorio con servicios, simple,y estéticamente vulgar y poco homogéneo, pero eficiente.)

Zorrozaurre has a lot of interesting things, they could do there a beautiful thing.

But those are new residential areas inside or around consolidated cities, but those cities in the middle of nowhere...

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Fantastic.

I don´t need to move anywhere, I am fine where I am.

Comments about something real, not about infographics and computer generated images.

And comments about life in a finished new city, and how it works in reality. How the services work, traffic, pollution, people jobs, creation of suburbs near the original projected city etc...

I remember similar projects of new big cities, in other places and countries, and not all of them work well once finished.

But optimism in the futur that new projects give to the people, has always an stimulating effect.
    Could be , could be.

who knows, but we sure hope these cities will be full of people ... and it's a must that we go to these new cities, why? because already 100 million of people living in less than 9% percent of Egypt.

mitalit

0 Not allowed!

Salburua o Zabalgana but in a greater scale.

I prefer 100 times Salburua, Zabalgana "está en el culo del mundo".

(Un barrio dormitorio con servicios, simple,y estéticamente vulgar y poco homogéneo, pero eficiente.)

Zorrozaurre has a lot of interesting things, they could do there a beautiful thing.

But those are new residential areas inside or around consolidated cities, but those cities in the middle of nowhere...
    Estéticamente no es vulgar es hasta innovador y para algunos seguro que bonito y yo también prefiero los barrios dormitorio (para vivir), pero creo que se pueden hacer ciudades dormitorio mucho mas bonitas y sin que parezcan ciudades postapocalipticas.
    Locales cerrados, edificios que envejecen mal, avenidas enormes (que hay que mantener o sino quedan aun peor)... Aunque supongo que es marca España.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Estéticamente no es vulgar es hasta innovador y para algunos seguro que bonito y yo también prefiero los barrios dormitorio (para vivir), pero creo que se pueden hacer ciudades dormitorio mucho mas bonitas y sin que parezcan ciudades postapocalipticas.
    Locales cerrados, edificios que envejecen mal, avenidas enormes (que hay que mantener o sino quedan aun peor)... Aunque supongo que es marca España.
    En los 70, 80 y principios de los 90, esos comercios de barrio funcionaban, pero hoy en día, la gente va a centros comerciales, pero parece que las constructoras siguen con la inercia de llenar los bajos de locales comerciales que nunca llegan a usarse para nada. Ahora parece que empiezan a aprender.

No sé si es marca España, en cualquier barrio periférico de ciudades grandes Europeas se ven cosas similares, salvo en zonas donde se tiende más a vivir en viviendas unifamiliares, que tienen también desventajas. Mira como son los suburbios de París o Moscú.

Yo no digo que prefiero barrios dormitorio, yo prefiero el centro de la ciudad, solo digo que prefiero Salburua a Zabalgana en el caso de barrios de nueva construcción de Vitoria.No me gusta conducir, y menos por zonas urbanas, y vivir en esos barrios te obliga a ello.

Zorrozaurre no tiene mala pinta, ni está del todo mal comunicado, tampoco está tan lejor de Deusto, no?

Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 08:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Wuhanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 344

0 Not allowed!

Well, that's not how it works. Telling you as a civil engineer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information