Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

1 Not allowed!

My favorite branch of Catholicism are the eastern rite churches.

Dean K

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    I think Catholics are more conservative when it's about family questions and that Catholic teaching is more about punishment.

Orthodox Christianity for Serbs is related with national identity in the first place.
    I totally agree with you. And also the Orthodox Church older then the Catholic Church I mean the way not the name.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean K View Post
    The meanings are like rules that even not strong belivers can keep. Like go fo church every sunday. Get married on church. And more simple rules in each side.
    Majority of Serbs only go to church for Christmas, majority of married get marry in church.

But for celebrating Slava, it is common that priest will come to family home of those who celebrate to do a religious ceremony.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Individual Catholics may still be pretty devout, but as countries even Ireland and Spain are nothing like they used to be in that respect.
    and you think romanians are all that religious? only old people are. they only like to brag about it. nothing more. most people haven't seen a church from the inside in their lives

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dean K View Post
    I am not here and not there because I am not part of both faiths. I just read a research that up to me a questions . I know many Catholics that belive in all of their heart but the huge research show that many of Catholica under the this faith dont do anything Catholic and dont care to marry with Protestant or Jews or Orthodox
    to marry a Catholic you need to be baptised Catholic first

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,209
    Given: 43,751

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    and you think romanians are all that religious? only old people are. they only like to brag about it. nothing more. most people haven't seen a church from the inside in their lives
    I didn't say Romanians were. I was just responding to your claim that Catholics still tend to be very religious.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I didn't say Romanians were. I was just responding to your claim that Catholics still tend to be very religious.
    compared to other christians they are. catholics and orthodox more that other christians. and i don't think there is a significant difference between the two

The least civilized TA user Terminator98's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-25-2023 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ancestry
    Mars
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Boogeyman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,243
    Given: 2,783

1 Not allowed!

None European nation is very religious (on average) anymore. Majority of young people are Atheists/Agnocists and even those who declare as Christians are more culturally Christian than they are true believers.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 143

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    PiS is in power for just 5years now sorta a single term, they will improve it.
    PiS can do is inflation, zionism, russophobia and ukrainian nationalism in Poland, nothing more. Government benefits won't make more children.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
    None European nation is very religious (on average) anymore. Majority of young people are Atheists/Agnocists and even those who declare as Christians are more culturally Christian than they are true believers.
    This is true, mister Arnold. But you forgot to say that many young people who hate Christ are engaged in yoga, meditation, occultism, fortune-telling, believe in horoscopes and clairvoyants, are vegetarians and pray to Buddha or UFOs. It's new age. They lack God so they believe in nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Individual Catholics may still be pretty devout, but as countries even Ireland and Spain are nothing like they used to be in that respect.
    Spain is an extreme leftist and feminist regime. The worst leftist moral orgy in Europe. Even in Protestant Scandinavia, the Netherlands or the UK, there is no bigger feminism and contempt for one's past and identity as there is on the Iberian Peninsula. What was behind Franco will not come back anymore. "Catholic" countries are more devastated by the New World Order than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Poland is most Catholic country in Europe, Romania most Orthodox one.

There is no real Catholicism with us anymore.
    There is a caricature of faith. The clergy are in business and have political homilies. In addition, they live like laymen, have children and lovers, do not wear cassocks in public pleace, are ashamed of God and their faith. The evil monk, father Rydzyk, who was building his state in the state, gained great fame. This is a government darling making a great fortune. The Polish Episcopate invented stupids "Judaism Day" and "Islam Day" in the polish Church. Fewer and fewer people attend Holy Mass. My friends and relatives stopped of repentance and confessing their sins. Hierarchs support vaccination and globalism. Only one archbishop, Jan Paweł Lenga and a few popular priests in youtube (example Augustyn Pelanowski), retain largely Catholic teaching, but they also lack the ideal.
    In addition, Poles visit fairies and clairvoyants. Even the police and the prosecutor's office often ask the "clairvoyant" where the criminals hid the bodies. This is some paranoia!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric Slav
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    mtDNA
    W1
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 190
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadian90' View Post
    Spain is an extreme leftist and feminist regime. The worst leftist moral orgy in Europe. Even in Protestant Scandinavia, the Netherlands or the UK, there is no bigger feminism and contempt for one's past and identity as there is on the Iberian Peninsula. What was behind Franco will not come back anymore.
    I already read about all that in the past few years. If I remember correctly, Spain has a very strong feminist lobby and hence got very anti-family, anti-male laws for instance in marriage/divorce matters, very biased courts with regards to accusations of sexual offences, it's very LGBT friendly (I am not that much against homosexuals to be honest, as long as they don't behave like freaks and look masculine/feminine enough) and so on.
    As a result it's the European country with the lower fertility rates, even if there are other factors for sure like the work/family balance for mothers etc.
    Why did the country change so drastically? It's almost like the Left was very prepared to take over the moment Spain liberalized after Franco's imminent departure.

"Catholic" countries are more devastated by the New World Order than others.
    I still think UK and Sweden are worse, I mean their starting point was lower, they got the poz earlier. The UK is very particular in the sense that they were socially liberal before other countries but at the same time are much more socially stratified. In Italy there is no concept of class as there is there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information