Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    If the Arabs succumb to the same blight we're facing, then maybe they still have a chance if they opt for Christianity.
    Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case really. Yeah, wish we did revert back to Christianity. I mean, while I'm an atheist, I would rather have Arabs being Christians than being Muslims, that's for sure.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case really. Yeah, wish we did revert back to Christianity. I mean, while I'm an atheist, I would rather have Arabs being Christians than being Muslims, that's for sure.

It would also be a geopolitical benefit to us here in Europe (to be honest). Then we'd just have North Africa to worry about.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    12-31-2023 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavomongol
    Ethnicity
    fugly
    Country
    Pakistan
    Y-DNA
    A1DS
    mtDNA
    H1N1
    Taxonomy
    Turanid/Mongoloid
    Hero
    Black O'Banana
    Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    You are more likely to die of a knife wound or blunt force trauma than a firearm and you can't easily trace those two either. Killing someone in any case doesn't take much effort only motivation and a bare knowledge of how to do it. Every tool is about intent, a person on a motorcycle is more dangerous to a big rig than a person with a gun if their intentions are bad. I was raised that a firearm is a tool and the power it wields is to be feared, respected and never abused. Guns aside from being defensive or offensive are just fun, they are physics in action and can really help you to understand science, math and teach you self discipline. There is nothing funner than going out and plinking cans and stuff, it also helps you build up tolerance to booms and flashes; imagine if people defended on you for protection and you freezed up in fear. Bad guys will always get guns, the police although needed are a second line of defense.
    0. Stats are stats. Hand grenades and bazookas kill even less than rifles. Let's promote them or portable missiles.
    1. Killing with a gun is actually, easier. I would like seeing you killing Mike Tyson with bare fists instead of a gun.
    2. Guns are not fun. It's my personal opinion. I can also understand science with a physics book instead of shooting at a target. It's what most people do at school and some of them become actual physicists. Some even get Nobel prizes without shooting guns.

Other than that, I fundamentally agree with you. Evey single living thing has a mechanism of self-protection and those who don't tend to disappear and not be remembered.
    I was also complaining about the fact that we (I mean here mostly you, on the other side of the Atlantic, but also everyone) are sliding towards a moment where everyone needs to own a gun or two. I think it's sad but it appears to be necessary.

It also appears to be the mere consequence of a deeply failed system, where people arm themselves because they feel more and more unsafe, whereas, happiness, freedom and peace of mind could be springing out guns instead. Guns could help for a while, but it's far from being the actual cure. One can be much smarter than that. Like in Switzerland for example. The Swiss certainly do all things good. : )
    - Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Last Online
    12-31-2023 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavomongol
    Ethnicity
    fugly
    Country
    Pakistan
    Y-DNA
    A1DS
    mtDNA
    H1N1
    Taxonomy
    Turanid/Mongoloid
    Hero
    Black O'Banana
    Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by щрбл View Post
    0. Stats are stats. Hand grenades and bazookas kill even less than rifles. Let's promote them or portable missiles.
    1. Killing with a gun is actually, easier. I would like seeing you killing Mike Tyson with bare fists instead of a gun.
    2. Guns are not fun. It's my personal opinion. I can also understand science with a physics book instead of shooting at a target. It's what most people do at school and some of them become actual physicists. Some even get Nobel prizes without shooting guns.

Other than that, I fundamentally agree with you. Evey single living thing has a mechanism of self-protection and those who don't tend to disappear and not be remembered.
    I was also complaining about the fact that we (I mean here mostly you, on the other side of the Atlantic, but also everyone) are sliding towards a moment where everyone needs to own a gun or two. I think it's sad but it appears to be necessary.

It also appears to be the mere consequence of a deeply failed system, where people arm themselves because they feel more and more unsafe, whereas, happiness, freedom and peace of mind could be springing out guns instead. Guns could help for a while, but it's far from being the actual cure. One can be much smarter than that. Like in Switzerland for example. The Swiss certainly do all things good. : )
    I forgot to add: 0 people were killed by atomic bomb in 2019. I want one as effective mean of protecting my home. Hopefully the radioactive cloud doesn't cross the neighbour's fence. : )
    - Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

France badly needs a second amendment, among a shitload of other things.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread Information