Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changing face of America: Nonwhites and Hispanics now make up majority of people under age 16

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    We ain't even close to being done.

Yea like I said before, once white people really get effected things are going do a 360. My biggest concern is the election really.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Yea like I said before, once white people really get effected things are going do a 360. My biggest concern is the election really.
    The true test is to see how white liberals react when shit hits the fan. A lot of these "open minded" people change their tune when they feel threatened. I think that has already played out in Europe.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

The true test is to see how white liberals react when shit hits the fan. A lot of these "open minded" people change their tune when they feel threatened. I think that has already played out in Europe.
    "The blacks made me spill my soy macchiato all over my white limited edition Eddie Bauer seeeeaaats, to the camps"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    "The blacks made me spill my soy macchiato all over my white limited edition Eddie Bauer seeeeaaats, to the camps"
    99% chance this woman voted for Hillary

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

We ain't even close to being done.
    Nigga, America is done soon the dollar is going to implode and then shit is really going to hit the fan. The Balkanization, riots and violence will go through the roof once the dollar implodes :

Our national finances are in complete shambles. Our federal debt has exploded to 130 percent of the Gross Domestic Product and – given the unfolding economic devastation from the misguided COVID-19 lockdowns – it cannot but keep rising sharply in the months ahead. This unbridled and irresponsible spending puts the US in the banana republic league. And we have not even mentioned the unfunded liabilities whose amounts are truly astronomical in scale. According to one Forbes writer, they amount to some $210 trillion dollars. Other observers think such estimates are too conservative and the liabilities are actually higher still. Be that as it may, the fact is that today America stands as the world’s greatest debtor and is probably the most debt-ridden nation in history. Given the numbers, we can say with complete certainty that our government will never be able to honestly pay its debts or meet its obligations. The only reason why the dollar has not yet collapsed is because it happens to be the world’s reserve currency, and as of now there is no suitable alternative. It is, however, only a question of time before the dollar implodes. When this happens, all hell will break loose and, if we do not prepare, the upheaval we witnessed in the last few weeks may well seem like a Sunday stroll in a park.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/...e-predicament/

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Nigga, America is done soon the dollar is going to implode and then shit is really going to hit the fan. The Balkanization, riots and violence will go through the roof once the dollar implodes :

Our national finances are in complete shambles. Our federal debt has exploded to 130 percent of the Gross Domestic Product and – given the unfolding economic devastation from the misguided COVID-19 lockdowns – it cannot but keep rising sharply in the months ahead. This unbridled and irresponsible spending puts the US in the banana republic league. And we have not even mentioned the unfunded liabilities whose amounts are truly astronomical in scale. According to one Forbes writer, they amount to some $210 trillion dollars. Other observers think such estimates are too conservative and the liabilities are actually higher still. Be that as it may, the fact is that today America stands as the world’s greatest debtor and is probably the most debt-ridden nation in history. Given the numbers, we can say with complete certainty that our government will never be able to honestly pay its debts or meet its obligations. The only reason why the dollar has not yet collapsed is because it happens to be the world’s reserve currency, and as of now there is no suitable alternative. It is, however, only a question of time before the dollar implodes. When this happens, all hell will break loose and, if we do not prepare, the upheaval we witnessed in the last few weeks may well seem like a Sunday stroll in a park.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/...e-predicament/
    Please tell me a better alternative nipple chops? The UK has a smaller economy than California and I'm the emperor of SLO county. At the very least I can form my own fiefdom.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,288

0 Not allowed!

I'm hardly surprised. Even when I think about my own country and compare how it was growing up here in the 90s to the melting pot it's become I fall into deep melancholy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Please tell me a better alternative nipple chops? The UK has a smaller economy than California and I'm the emperor of SLO county. At the very least I can form my own fiefdom.
    California does not have it's own currency moron so once the dollar implodes you are going to bring wheel barrows full of money to the store to buy single loaf a bread.

Also, of course you are emperor because you are not of superior Anglo-Saxon stock but are some kind of kraut or frog and there is more to life than just money :

Only Anglo-Saxon countries can do democracy. The natural state of human society is despotism. If you tally up all the human lives that have ever been lived on this planet under organized systems of government, no more than five per cent were lived under consensual systems. Even to get up to five per cent, you have to include places like ancient Athens and Tudor England, which wouldn’t pass muster as “democratic” by modern standards. In the last couple of centuries, practically all consensual systems have been Anglo-Saxon. Other cultures can fake it for a few decades, as France, Germany, and Japan are currently doing, but their hearts aren’t really in it and they will swoon gratefully into the arms of a fascist dictator when one comes along

https://www.nationalreview.com/2002/...hn-derbyshire/

Researchers from Princeton University and Northwestern University have concluded, after extensive analysis of 1,779 policy issues, that the U.S. is in fact an oligarchy and not a democracy. What this means is that, although 'Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance,' 'majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts.' Their study, to be published in Perspectives on Politics, found that 'When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.

https://politics.slashdot.org/story/...ot-a-democracy

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    California does not have it's own currency moron so once the dollar implodes you going to bring wheelbarrows full of money to the store to buy single loaf a bread.

Also, of course you are emperor because you are not of superior Anglo-Saxon stock but are some kind of kraut or frog and there is more to life than just money :

Only Anglo-Saxon countries can do democracy. The natural state of human society is despotism. If you tally up all the human lives that have ever been lived on this planet under organized systems of government, no more than five per cent were lived under consensual systems. Even to get up to five per cent, you have to include places like ancient Athens and Tudor England, which wouldn’t pass muster as “democratic” by modern standards. In the last couple of centuries, practically all consensual systems have been Anglo-Saxon. Other cultures can fake it for a few decades, as France, Germany, and Japan are currently doing, but their hearts aren’t really in it and they will swoon gratefully into the arms of a fascist dictator when one comes along

https://www.nationalreview.com/2002/...hn-derbyshire/

Researchers from Princeton University and Northwestern University have concluded, after extensive analysis of 1,779 policy issues, that the U.S. is in fact an oligarchy and not a democracy. What this means is that, although 'Americans do enjoy many features central to democratic governance,' 'majorities of the American public actually have little influence over the policies our government adopts.' Their study, to be published in Perspectives on Politics, found that 'When the preferences of economic elites and the stands of organized interest groups are controlled for, the preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.

https://politics.slashdot.org/story/...ot-a-democracy

I'm above the law baby! Even the Anglo-Saxons are at a loss on stopping me. A true artist beyond your comprehension! I make my own wine. Bow down to me liver tits!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm above the law baby! Even the Anglo-Saxons are at a loss on stopping me. A true artist beyond your comprehension! I make my own wine. Bow down to me liver tits!

According to economist Alasdair Macleod (Goldmoney.com) a sudden shift in dollar-denominated financial markets occurred on or about the 23rd of March of 2020.

Macleod now says an imminent banking crisis is a near certainty. Forget about Black Lives Matter toppling statues of ex-Presidents. If we heed the warnings of Mr. Macleod, the U.S. dollar could fail completely by the end of this year.

“Against that possibility a reset might be implemented, perhaps by reintroducing the greenback, which is not the same as the Fed’s dollar,” instructs Macleod.

I’ll let Macleod do the rest of the talking:

“What if the response to the current economic crisis is a more rapid depreciation of currencies? And what happens if they (all currencies) die altogether?” He’s talking about fiat currencies, not backed by any tangible assets.

Macleod: “History gives us a guide, not through extrapolation, but by telling us that every recorded currency collapse has occurred to fiat currencies unbacked by gold or silver. So, we know it will happen — eventually.”

Macleod says Americans face a “prolonged period of falling purchasing power, followed by a sudden collapse when a currency’s users finally reject it. In terms of time, the latter phase usually lasts approximately six months.” Sounds like Mussolini’s Italy when wheelbarrows of Italian lira were burned in fireplaces.

Remember when actor Jimmy Stewart in the movie “It’s a wonderful life,” said in the midst of a run on his bank: “Just remember this thing isn’t as black as it appears.” Well, it’s a little blacker this time.

Macleod: “The paper money scheme is about to crumble. It seems hardly possible that the US banking system will survive the current supply chain disruption without help… Presumably, failing banks will be taken into public ownership with the Fed backstopping it with yet more inflationary finance.” The federalization of airlines, internet companies, utilities, food purveyors.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/...ke-a-big-fall/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information