Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    There aren't. The two main types of Communism are Marxism-Leninism, which advocates for a 100% nationalised command economy, and Anarcho-Communism, where everything is owned by communes and cooperatives. This is neither. It is just a pragmatic move to increase the State's revenue for necessary spending and projects. The Cold War ended three decades ago. Move on.
    LOLOLOL!! That's why soft communist strategies work so much better than bolshevism. You are currently an useful idiot and you don't even realize it.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    LOL you actually believe that? The rich NEVER close tax "loopholes", they create more. Dumb.
    They just tax grandpa's savings and call it social justice.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,208
    Given: 43,751

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    LOLOLOL!! That's why soft communist strategies work so much better than bolshevism. You are currently an useful idiot and you don't even realize it.
    Not only are you insulting decent social democrats, you are also insulting people who lived and suffered through actual Communist regimes. Tell me, do you consider universal healthcare, universal education, sickness and unemployment benefits, social housing etc. to be 'Communism' too???

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Not only are you insulting decent social democrats, you are also insulting people who lived and suffered through actual Communist regimes. Tell me, do you consider universal healthcare, universal education, sickness and unemployment benefits, social housing etc. to be 'Communism' too???
    Social democracy is a Marxist faction, if you had studied the history of Communism/marxism you wouldn't even debate it.

You know who were Eduard Bernstein or Rosa Luxembourg? Social Democracy (aka social democratic marxism) is just a transitional/intermediary stage of the communist (soft) revolution, another mean to an end. "Decent social democrats" are useful idiots, sorry to destroy your touching naïve beliefs.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Social democracy is a Marxist faction, if you had studied the history of Communism/marxism you wouldn't even debate it.

You know who were Eduard Bernstein or Rosa Luxembourg? Social Democracy (aka social democratic marxism) is just a transitional/intermediary stage of the communist (soft) revolution, another mean to an end. "Decent social democrats" are useful idiots, sorry to destroy your touching naïve beliefs.
    Actually no, social democrats and Marxists don't get along, precisely because the latter regard the former as too 'reformist' and 'mainstream'. And you still haven't answered my question.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

If Healthcare and Education are state controlled (they do not allow alternatives) that is commie. Temporary sickness unemployment is OK. What is social housing, free stuff?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

If Healthcare and Education are state controlled (they do not allow alternatives) that is commie. Temporary sickness unemployment is OK. What is social housing, free stuff?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    But if private provision is allowed for healthcare and education too, that is OK isn't it? By social housing, I mean council housing, where you pay your local council rent.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Não tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,341
    Given: 2,226

2 Not allowed!

Rosa Luxembourg split from the SPD to form the Spartacus League. The SPD is the oldest still in active Marxist party in the world, it had at the time of Rosa Luxembourg, a Moderate wing composed similar to modern European/EU Social Democratic parties and a revolutionary/bolshevik faction composed lead by Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxembourg.

Spartacus League would be the core movement that lead to the origin of the KPD (German Communist Party).

Modern day Social Democracy has origins in the theories of Karl Kautsky, that just took away the Revolutionary methods of Marx, Engels and Lenin and developed a more distributionist way of economy.

It does not support the Proletariat Dictatorship, colectivization or massive colectivization, workers self management of factories/stores/businesses, nationalization of the economy....

Social Democracy does not intend to end with Capitalism. See the examples of Sweden and other nordic countries.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Actually no, social democrats and Marxists don't get along, precisely because the latter regard the former as too 'reformist' and 'mainstream'.
    They get along very well to undermine democratic and capitalistic systems, they play on the same team. They just don't get along about the methods to achieve power but that is also part of the master strategy. Bottom line, social democracy opens the way to communism, in the long term that is the desired effect.

And you still haven't answered my question.
    [/QUOTE]

Those have been corrupted and used as "Trojan Horses" of the communist strategy, make the citizens increasingly dependent of the statized economy/nanny state and devaluate work/private initiative by taxing them to death. Then you have the so desired effect, a large portion of the (sate dependent) population will revolt against measures to make them contribute also. See how you perpetuate the "class struggle" narrative ?

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information