Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default An American Industry that Would be "Eviscerated" by Ending Our Use of Fossil Fuels

The above photo is posted at Breitbart.com, and it is accredited to "Getty Images".

The (American state of Wisconsin) is the largest producer of industrial sand in the U.S. For decades, small scale sand mines provided sand to glassmakers, cranberry farmers, and chemical manufacturing. But demand for Wisconsin sand soared in recent years thanks to hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, which involves blasting water, sand, and chemicals into rock to extract oil and natural gas.
    Full article at Breitbart.com
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

1 Not allowed!

Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Pelosi Avoids Stating that Fossil Fuels Wouldn't be Shut Down

Photo posted to nbcnews.com

On Friday’s 'MSNBC Live,' House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) discussed the prospect of transitioning away from the oil industry and stated that Democrats have 'everybody at the table when we talk about the climate issue,' and there are 'different exuberances within our own party.'
    Last edited by Smaland; 10-25-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default From a Politico Article of August 2, 2019, Entitled " Biden, Inc. "

"Left: Dr. Chi Ping Patrick Ho, former Hong Kong home secretary. Ho was arrested in 2017 on charges he paid bribes on behalf of a Chinese energy conglomerate. Center-right: In Beijing On December 4, 2013, Vice President Joe Biden waves as he walks out of Air Force Two with his granddaughter and his son, Hunter. | [Credits:] Politico Illustration; AP; Getty Images" The above image and its caption are both from the Politico article linked to below.

In late 2013, Hunter (Biden) traveled with his father to Beijing, where the vice president was set to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

While there, Hunter introduced one of his business partners, Jonathan Li of the Beijing-based private equity firm Bohai Capital, to his father, according to The New Yorker. Hunter and (Devon) Archer had just concluded a large real estate deal with Bohai. In May of 2019, The Intercept reported that Hunter’s Chinese investment vehicle, Bohai Harvest RST, was invested in a firm that developed facial-recognition technology used in Chinese state-backed surveillance efforts.
    Full article in Politico

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "Exclusive: ... Biden’s Ties to China Present National Security Risk ... Experts Say"

Photo credit: "PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images"

Experts said (that Biden's) vast (financial) ties with Chinese firms, which cannot operate without CCP permission and oversight, make him vulnerable to the CCP, particularly if they have compromising material on his son.

'Hostile foreign governments or intelligence services look for ways to influence U.S. officials’ decision-making in their favor ...', J. Michael Waller, vice president of government relations for the Center for Security Policy and member of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, said in an interview with Breitbart News on Wednesday.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Two Recent Gaffes by Biden

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Rasmussen: Black Job Approval Rating for Trump at 46%

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "Report: Joe Biden Promises Wall Street Donors the Status Quo in Private Calls"

The above photo was posted at the Breitbart article linked to below (dated September 8, 2020), and it is credited as follows: "OLIVIER DOULIERY/AFP via Getty Images"

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden is promising Wall Street donors the economic status quo that they became used to before President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a report.

An investment banker on Wall Street told the Washington Post that in private calls with financial executives two months ago, Biden’s campaign assured them that talk of populist reforms on the campaign trail was nothing more than talking points.
    Full article at breitbart.com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default MSNBC Guest: American White Guys have Lizard Brains

Alternate link to the video

This "insult" is so lame that I didn't get angry, I started laughing. I could say more, but I'll leave it at this.
    Last edited by Smaland; 10-27-2020 at 06:02 AM.

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread Information