Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sancak Covid-19 ile Mücadelede Yardım Bekliyor

Bender1999

3 Not allowed!

Really childish, in her text was only one half sentence there, which you can describe as „criticism“(and that was really harmless) and everybody say she is spreading fake news. Serbs have indeed the right saying or commenting something, but that could happen(ed) a bit friendlier. Always the same shit. And even the Turks haven’t anything against Serbs.

Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 21

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Do you want to tell that Serbian Government doesn't help to Novi Pazar just because they are Muslims?

Then what is your answer for Kraljevo, Vranje and other towns where live Serbs who had or have similar situation?

These towns are critical spots now:

https://www.blic.rs/vesti/drustvo/ko...e-koje/qt40rrn
    You are so deplorable. Cities that declared state of emergency (yellow dots) did it on their own, basically by the local autorithies. So whats your point with this map (that doesnt even tell us anything?) and sup with this link of the biggest trash quasi media known even from the outside lol? Relevance?

How can you know that those places are in the similar condition if you predominantly havent seen the situation in my own city? Exception for stuff that is served from the regime medias for a herd of naive sheeps like you. Why it comes that you guys hypocritically dont believe regime medias unless its against us or to our detriment? Where did you people lose empathy? Did i state anywhere that whole inequity thats happening to us currently is because we are bosniaks (or muslims as you prefer addressing us on the basis of our religion)? No, i didnt. Why? Because we Bosniaks are not the only helpless participants of this battlefield. Serbs from my city are dying in torments and agony as well and together with us. We dont blame your nation, we dont blame your country (as a natural whole), we blame autorithies, both YOURS and OURS. Im not able to give you the answer about what would happen in other places around the country where we are not majority (maybe the same, maybe not, most probably not), but im competitive and can surely present you the truth about whats happening in MY own garden, where i grew up and live for over 20 years already and know very well how our health system breathes. Stop politizing this topic with malicious philosophy when it has nothing to do with nations and religions, its about humanity.
    We need help!
    Last edited by woozie; 07-03-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

2 Not allowed!

Deep condolences for victims, very sad. It is horrible that people die by suffocating and choking. Help is necessary, so it is normal the promotion of such campaigns. It is also normal that Bosna Sancak people raise money for their brothers who obviously face difficulties. Such help must be given without Muslim, Orthodox, Atheist distinction.
    However, it is pointless to turn this thread into a Turkish-Serbian war thread. Times when Turkey was backing any anti Serbian event, backing the seemingly endless Albanian expansionism are over since the foiled Feto coup attempt and Turks and Serbs have revised and normalized their politics toward each other. We don't know what shall happen tomorrow but it is how it is now. Turks might have problems with Greeks but overall they don't hate Orthodox people. Turks are not driven by neo ottomanism, hate of Christians or the hate of Slavic people.

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 2,465

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur
    Deep condolences for victims, very sad. It is horrible that people die by suffocating and choking. Help is necessary, so it is normal the promotion of such campaigns. It is also normal that Bosna Sancak people raise money for their brothers who obviously face difficulties. Such help must be given without Muslim, Orthodox, Atheist distinction.
    However, it is pointless to turn this thread into a Turkish-Serbian war thread. Times when Turkey was backing any anti Serbian event, backing the seemingly endless Albanian expansionism are over since the foiled Feto coup attempt and Turks and Serbs have revised and normalized their politics toward each other. We don't know what shall happen tomorrow but it is how it is now. Turks might have problems with Greeks but overall they don't hate Orthodox people. Turks are not driven by neo ottomanism, hate of Christians or the hate of Slavic people.
    For example; as a Turk, I have no hatred against Serbian people, but it seems they have it against us and then I began to dislike Serbians sometimes because of this. But still I know not all Serbs are like that. Unlike other Christian nations in Balkans & West Asia, Serbs (also Romanians) are more moderate towards Turks. Also we hate our neo-Ottomanist and Political Islamist goverment too, they live in dreams and think that they will bring Ottoman back I don't hate the Empire, even I'm proud of it but still I don't agree our goverment with the idea bringing Ottoman back. Because it's trapped in a time warp, bringing it back is not possible!

But I still have sympathy for Bosniaks due to common religion and similar cultures. Also one of my mother's friends are Bosniak. I also have Bosniak friends from Bosnia & Herzegovina that I met when they visited my school. Serbians are not that bad people also, but can't say the same thing for TA Serbs.
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,835
    Given: 7,303

4 Not allowed!

Bunlara laf yetiştirirken konunun gerçek amacını unutmayın, imkanı olan arkadaşlar yardımcı olsunlar. Bölgede sağlık altyapısı yetersiz ve gereken tedavi kimi zaman sağlanamıyor. Öte yandan Müslüman nüfus kısmen kendi içinde yaşadığından gelir seviyeleri çok yüksek değil ve karantina süresince yaşamlarına normal devam edebilmeleri için maddi yardıma ihtiyaç duyuyorlar. Maddi durumu iyi olanlar bir şekilde başının çaresine bakıyor, evet. Ama kötü durumda olanlara bizlerden başka yardım edecek kimse yok.
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    Bunlara laf yetiştirirken konunun gerçek amacını unutmayın, imkanı olan arkadaşlar yardımcı olsunlar. Bölgede sağlık altyapısı yetersiz ve gereken tedavi kimi zaman sağlanamıyor. Öte yandan Müslüman nüfus kısmen kendi içinde yaşadığından gelir seviyeleri çok yüksek değil ve karantina süresince yaşamlarına normal devam edebilmeleri için maddi yardıma ihtiyaç duyuyorlar. Maddi durumu iyi olanlar bir şekilde başının çaresine bakıyor, evet. Ama kötü durumda olanlara bizlerden başka yardım edecek kimse yok.
    Kesinlikle. Maddi destek sağlayamıyorsanız bile en azından sosyal medya hesaplarınızda paylaşırsanız daha geniş bir kitleye ulaşılmış olur. Gerçekten durumları içler acısı, oradaki tanıdıklardan her gün 10-12 (nüfusa göre ciddi bir rakam) ölüm haberi geliyor, bu insanların ölüm belgelerine kadar paylaşıyorlar yani asılsız hiçbir iş yok ortada.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

3 Not allowed!

Devletin ısrarlı bağışı Sırp hükümeti tarafından kabul edildi ve Novi Pazar’a ulaştı.

Dernek destekli halk bağışının da en kısa sürede ulaşması bekleniyor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information