Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Default Wikipedia on White genocide conspiracy theory

The white genocide, white extinction,[1] or white replacement conspiracy theory[2][3][4] is a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] belief that there is a deliberate plot, often blamed on Jews,[5][8] to promote miscegenation,[9] mass non-white immigration, racial integration, low fertility rates, abortion, governmental land-confiscation from whites, organised violence,[10] and eliminationism in white-founded countries[5] in order to cause the extinction of whites through forced assimilation[10] and violent genocide.[11][12][13][14] Less frequently, black people,[15] Hispanics,[16] and Muslims[17] are blamed, but merely as more fertile immigrants,[18] invaders,[19] or violent aggressors,[20] rather than masterminds of a secret plot.[21]

White genocide is a myth,[22][23][15] based on pseudoscience, pseudohistory, and hatred,[24] driven by a psychological panic often termed white extinction anxiety.[25][16] There is no evidence that white people are dying out or that they will die out, or that anyone is trying to exterminate them as a race.[26][27][28][29] The purpose of the conspiracy theory is to scare white people,[26] and justify a commitment to a white nationalist agenda[30] in support of increasingly successful calls to violence.[22][20][19] Proponents have killed hundreds and injured several hundred more since 2011.

The theory was popularized by white supremacist, neo-Nazi, and convicted felon David Lane around 1995, and has been leveraged as propaganda in Europe, North America, South Africa, and Australia. Similar conspiracy theories were prevalent in Nazi Germany[31] and have been used in present-day interchangeably with,[32] and as a broader and more extreme version of, Renaud Camus's 2012 The Great Replacement, focusing on the white Christian population of France.[33][34] Since the 2019 Christchurch and El Paso shootings, of which the shooters' manifestos decried a "white replacement" and have named The Great Replacement; author Bat Ye'or's 2002 Eurabia concept,[35] Camus's 2012 Great Replacement fallacy (often called replacement theory or population replacement),[36] and Gerd Honsik's resurgent 1970s myth of a Kalergi plan,[32] have all been used synonymously with "white genocide" and are increasingly referred to as variations of the conspiracy theory.

In August 2018, US President Donald Trump was accused of endorsing the conspiracy theory in a foreign policy tweet instructing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to investigate South African "land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers",[37][38][39] claiming that the "South African government is now seizing land from white farmers".[40] The often critical narrative derived from farm attacks, and land reform, is an established subset theme of the broader conspiracy theory,[26] portrayed in media as a form of gateway or proxy issue to "white genocide" within the wider context of the Western world.[41][40] The topic in relation to South Africa and Zimbabwe is also simply used interchangeably with the subject,[42] as well as being used by white nationalists as a parabolic concept, or cautionary tale,[43] to justify policies to retain or increase white majorities in nation-states, or otherwise maintain their vision of white supremacy.[44][40]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...spiracy_theory

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

3 Not allowed!

The Left is increasingly desperate because they are running out of time and worse: whites are beginning to wake up. They started their riots and indoctrination too early and now the chickens will come home to roost.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    The Left is increasingly desperate because they are running out of time and worse: whites are beginning to wake up. They started their riots and indoctrination too early and now the chickens will come home to roost.
    People need to understand that Wikipedia is a very left leaning open source encyclopedia that anyone can write anything in there..but it's obvious that they would remove anything that they don't like. The owner of Wikipedia has deep ties with the former Israeli president, Shimon Peres, the current prime minister of Israel, Benjanim "Mileikowsky" Netanyahu, and the owner of Facebook, Zuckerberg. It's funny how they called Trump in saying "supposedly" racist things when it's actually true since White South Africans are actually being killed and persecuted by the Black government of South Africa similar to what Mugabe did to the Whites of Zimbabwe AKA Rhodesia. According to genocide watch, over 100,000 White South Africans were killed between 1994 to 2005.

Last Online
    06-03-2022 @ 09:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    European-South African
    Ancestry
    46% Eng/NW Europe, 19% Scotland, 13% Sweden/Denmark, 9% Northern Italy, 5% Wales, 4% Norway, 2% I
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Third Position
    Religion
    Baptised Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 26

1 Not allowed!

It's bad optics anyway. It scares away normies and it makes those arguing about its existence sound hypersensitive. It's also a strong word to use considering its connotations and most people will never give it validation. Are conditions in white countries becoming worse, yes, but calling it a genocide is a leap and over-exaggerated.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

3 Not allowed!

I was gonna post this image:

Then I checked the book where the quote is supposed to be from, but the quote was not actually included in the book: https://libgen.lc/search.php?req=pentagon+barnett. The reviews of the book at Amazon also say that the quote is not actually included in the book.

I guess the white replacement conspiracy is now debunked...

Half of these memes must be made by Unit 8200 or something.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Since the 2019 Christchurch and El Paso shootings, of which the shooters' manifestos decried a "white replacement"
    A funny thing about the supposed manifesto of the supposed El Paso shooter is that it doesn't mention Jews once.

The supposed manifesto of the supposed Christchurch shooter mentions Jews only once (https://ahtribune.com/christchurch/2970-mossad.html): "A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people."

An eyewitness of the El Paso shooting said that she saw 3 or 4 shooters dressed in black (https://www.pscp.tv/i_p_a_1/1ynKORaNRVXxR). Another eyewitness said that he saw a shooter who was dressed in all black (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObF4gW6FNn8).

The supposed Twitter account of the supposed El Paso shooter was clearly fake (https://archive.is/ByC44):

I'm not sure, but I think the same person who played the role of the 2019 El Paso Walmart shooter might also run a YouTube channel with videos about topics like flat earth, mud floods, and Tartaria (Steve JMO, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaQ..._zBr3bZ9S8HCGg):

They have a history of reusing the actors of mass shootings. In 2019, Zach Vorhies appeared in the media as a Google "whistleblower". In 2018, he played the role of one of the few eyewitnesses who were interviewed by the media about the YouTube HQ shooting (https://burners.me/2019/09/04/someth...whistleblower/).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ymyyakhtakh View Post
    I was gonna post this image:

Then I checked the book where the quote is supposed to be from, but the quote was not actually included in the book: https://libgen.lc/search.php?req=pentagon+barnett. The reviews of the book at Amazon also say that the quote is not actually included in the book.

I guess the white replacement conspiracy is now debunked...

Half of these memes must be made by Unit 8200 or something.
    I would say that it's factually inaccurate to claim that David Lane was first to claim in 1995 that whites were going extinct. Tom Metzger was around before and his son appeared on Geraldo when he had his nose broken in 1987.

Thread Information