Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Do you think White Privilege and Colorism will be addressed in LA like it is in the USA and WE ?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    The irony is that both Teutone and Smeagol are all living in the past, they celebrate it and seem to think that differences in skin colour and very small (barely even 1%) genetic differences between humans define the worth of individuals and groups.
    Humans like many other species have in-group preferences. The mammalian brain is a probablistic risk assessment machine, and its biased toward caution, seeing threats that aren't there has a lower cost than not seeing threats, so if there is a higher chance that a certain group of people will harm you, the response to that threat will be disproportionate.

Tribalism and in-group preferences are a part of a healthy, functioning society. You are a latin mongrel so you would not feel it lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,041
    Given: 43,521

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    You have a very low expectation of greatness if you think any of these nations impress me, the most successful ones rely on offshore banking or got blessed by a beautiful nature that stupid whitey wants to see and provides for the tourist sector.
    I am not saying they are economic or military powerhouses - of course not. But at the same time, the notion that any majority-Black nation will inevitably collapse into chaos and violence is really false. Depending on history and circumstances, Black people are as capable of living in peace, freedom and (a reasonable degree of) prosperity as anyone else.

Now I can dismantle you once again.

In Washington DC the parts where Blacks are a majority are disproportionately involved in crime " A 2010 study found that 5% percent of city blocks accounted for more than 25% of the District's total crimes." -https://web.archive.org/web/20111016042143/http://www.dccrimepolicy.org/Briefs/images/DCPIBrief_CrimeByBlockFINAL_2.pdf

Atlanta? 5,203 voilent crimes in 2015, this sadly involves the predominantly white neighborhoods that are lowering the rate, it remains high nevertheless tho.

These are your great examples?

Show me the racial stats of the persons that above average in terms of education and income level, none of these cities is 100% black. I can statistically proof my crime stats and link them to the racial background.
    None of those cities are 100% Black, but nor are Detroit or Baltimore even. What's your point? I bet if you looked at middle-class Black neighbourhoods, you'd find their crime rates are not much if at all higher than middle-class White neighbourhoods.

What do I care about South Asians?
    Well I certainly do - they are far more numerous and powerful in Britain than Blacks are. Islam - and to some extent arguably Hinduism too - are rather more of a real challenge to Western culture than are a few Black rappers and gangbangers. (For that matter, aren't there many times more Arabs and Turks in Germany than Blacks?)

Also show me the divorce rate of those black and white relationships, I wont continue doing all the work for you. You claim something, I want your stats.
    I cannot find stats regarding race and divorce in the UK (we're nowhere near as meticulous about these things as Americans are), but still the figures OVERALL regarding divorce are pretty grim: https://www.crispandco.com/site/divorce-statistics/

All the same, I did also find these stats. It is especially intriguing that there are proportionally fewer mixed-race people than 'pure' Black people living in lone-parent households: https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures....seholds/latest

Bullshit, its simply human nature. In every damn country people prefer to live among people of their own ethnic backround, in Germany,France and UK its the very same like in the US and white flight is a recent phenomenon because no sane human being wants to live in a black or hispanic dominated neighborhood.
    I agree that ethnocentrism is natural - I've said so myself, often against those who bang on about the supposedly universal 'White privilege'. Nevertheless, it should not be confused with the government-imposed systems of Apartheid and Jim Crow and the cruel legacies they have left.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,259
    Given: 12,963

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    Criollos living off the countries(Peru) wealth while the rest of the population has to live in poverty
    The rest of the population live in poverty because they reproduce like rabbits and don't pay taxes.

Galantuomo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    In the capital of an empire that never existed.
    Ethnicity
    Noble'oid Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Campania
    Y-DNA
    Merovingian
    Politics
    Le Droit Divin des Rois.
    Hero
    renaissence12
    Religion
    In God We Trust
    Relationship Status
    Civil Partnership
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,082
    Given: 3,014

2 Not allowed!

How the Left Exploits Antiracism to Attack Capitalism

The forces of anti-capitalism have long latched onto whatever best suits them for pushing their agenda. Whatever the latest injustice may be — from a polluted environment to poverty to racism — the solution is always the end of capitalism.

Further Reading:
    https://mises.org/wire/how-left-expl...ack-capitalism

Last edited by Tannhauser; 07-11-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Socks and sandals are respectable though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I don't mind being the dumbest, as long as I am the prettiest.
    Lo mas interesante e ironico (al menos para un foro como este) es la falta de negros.

Galantuomo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    In the capital of an empire that never existed.
    Ethnicity
    Noble'oid Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Campania
    Y-DNA
    Merovingian
    Politics
    Le Droit Divin des Rois.
    Hero
    renaissence12
    Religion
    In God We Trust
    Relationship Status
    Civil Partnership
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,082
    Given: 3,014

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    How the Left Exploits Antiracism to Attack Capitalism

The forces of anti-capitalism have long latched onto whatever best suits them for pushing their agenda. Whatever the latest injustice may be — from a polluted environment to poverty to racism — the solution is always the end of capitalism.

https://mises.org/wire/how-left-expl...ack-capitalism

Les paso el link de la nota en castellano por si la quieren compartir.

https://mises.org/node/51245?utm_sou...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Socks and sandals are respectable though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I don't mind being the dumbest, as long as I am the prettiest.
    Lo mas interesante e ironico (al menos para un foro como este) es la falta de negros.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post

Those are not white people, they're obviously Indians.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    @
    Ancestry
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 873
    Given: 394

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    What you know about Elon Musk you piece of shit?

He is rich cause he is white? His skills are irrelevant?

Thats another problem you bastards have, you think rich and successful people owe you something and did not deserve what they got. Instead of taking risks, business advices or simply acknowledge their skills, you think they should share their wealth with you.
    What do you know about any fucking billionaire out there? Apparently nothing, if they accumulate billions of dollars it's because their workforce do not. Their wealth isn't the result of their hard work or skills, but of those who work for them, they only end up with most of the goods because they own the companies.

They are mere bloodsuckers who think they're cut from a different cloth, just like you're a worthless parasite living in your parents' basement thinking you're superior than anyone because you're less than 1% genetically distinct.

The highest paid executive David Zaslav from Discovery Communications’ made over $150 million in 2014, his great contribution to the human endeavor: helping to air “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”.
    You're really naive, but keep going cause you might entertain someone else with your bullshit, not me.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
    What do you know about any fucking billionaire out there? Apparently nothing, if they accumulate billions of dollars it's because their workforce do not. Their wealth isn't the result of their hard work or skills, but of those who work for them, they only end up with most of the goods because they own the companies.

They are mere bloodsuckers who think they're cut from a different cloth, just like you're a worthless parasite living in your parents' basement thinking you're superior than anyone because you're less than 1% genetically distinct.

The highest paid executive David Zaslav from Discovery Communications’ made over $150 million in 2014, his great contribution to the human endeavor: helping to air “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”.
    You're really naive, but keep going cause you might entertain someone else with your bullshit, not me.

And even that is a bigger contribution to mankind than the rest of our racially inferiors can put together.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,869
    Given: 12,099

1 Not allowed!

Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Virgin Islands, possibly St Lucia, St Kitts, St Vincent, Botswana, Namibia. In addition, there are lots of African nations that, while poor, are quite peaceful and stable - Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Cape Verde, Sao Tome e Principe, Togo, Benin. Also, there are even some US cities like Atlanta and DC which, despite having Black majorities, are actually ABOVE average in terms of education and income levels. Not everything fits your grand narrative..
    Both cities are only around 50% black(50 and 51% black according to latest statistics) to say they have "black majority" is techically true but also bit a of an overstatement and can be misleading. Many of the blacks in the DC have affirmative action government jobs, not sure how statistically significant they're though. Avarage black household income in USA is less than 50% of avarage white household income.. What's the point of cherrypicking instead of looking at the greater picture? Asian-Americans have more income and commit less crime on avarage than do White Americans, one could cherrypick a segment of rich whites and say "Look, this tiny minority of whites don't earn less and don't commit more crime on avarage than do Asians", but what would be the point?

have Western mores and habits...
    I'm not sure about that. in 2008 Blacks in England were 3.5% of the population but managed to be 15% of prison population .. Is that western behavior?
    Last edited by Universe; 07-12-2020 at 04:38 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,869
    Given: 12,099

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
    Apparently nothing, if they accumulate billions of dollars it's because their workforce do not.
    What's your point exactly? If those billionaires didn't exist, their workforce would just be as poor, or poorer.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information