Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: An interesting split between this forum's most right-wing members I have noticed

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,945

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    They're closer to Balkaners than to Central Asians in culture but I was referring to identity. I was just mentioning that most would prefer to be closer related to Central Asian Turks than to Euros. You're accusing them of being Euro wannabes when they more often emphasize their Mongoloid/Turkic/Central Asian aspects in genetics and taxonomy threads. Many also love all Turkic countries but show hostility towards some European countries. So in terms of identity, their identity seems more Pan-Turkic rather than Balkan/European-related. Of course, not 100% are like that. I'm speaking in a general sense.
    I disagree though with what you say. I dont think they would prefer to be closer related to central asians, they just say so but that is lip service, it is so obvious to me. And everyone knows majority of them is not euroasian but closer related to westasians.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,945

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Draug View Post
    Most Turks I've encountered do not have any aspiration to be Europeans, but are perfectly secure with their own unique identity. They have a rich history and do not look to others for validation. Given their history it's they who have influenced others. And it's Balkan Muslims looking up to them not the other way around. Most seem to be proud of being Turkish and don't need validation neither from east or west. But, like You said if anything they do feel closer to other Turkic nations for natural reasons given that it's where the founding people of their nation came from. They identify as Turk and nothing else.
    The ones I know in real life too. You are right. And they are often gangsters, or bikers and such. They are into martial arts, into fucking german girls etc. But the turks online are very different.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    lel.

And then one day, for no reason at all...
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Senior Member Peloponnesian pride's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Kinouria,Arcadia,Kefalonia,Constantinople
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Pontid Mediterranid
    Politics
    Fuck antigreeks-Red Pill.
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian-PATRIARCHY.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,365
    Given: 1,026

5 Not allowed!

lel.

This fucking pussy niggers talk too much,while they live in countries that are built by white people.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish+(Dutch)
    Ancestry
    Friesland+Sinop
    Country
    Northern-Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 440
    Given: 162

2 Not allowed!

lel.

No big deal. When they point a gun at me, i will just say i'm turkish, not white and they will let me leave. Easy.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,011
    Given: 12,243

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Do you want to hear my experience on chat? This is true for blacks, they are the no1 race mixers, tons of black are totally white fanatics not joke. Basically blacks have a very strong frustration toward whites but they idealize us and fetishize us as well so they like us and hate us at same time. Secretly most blacks are dreaming about white partner.
    MENA guys are different story, i didnt see such obsession, what i saw many MENA people are south european wannabe, and want to connection with south europeans many of them claiming roman ancestry or roman cultural things. Basically they are loyal to their girls because they cannot imagine that they can get european girl. The other thing is MENA guys have no lot of sexual experience, many of them are full virgin and shy unlike white or black guys who are sexual terminators compared to them.
    I have talked with some east asian guy, they are the most loyal. And some word about indians, they are also full virgins but most were very intelligent. Indians are also obsessed with whites like blacks, many are very agressive, i havent noticed any agression by MENA guys (however sometimes i was roughly) they were the most peaceful on chat.

So in summary: whites and blacks are absolutely no1 dating terminators, they are the most experienced by dating and sexuality, most desired in the whole world (except east asia where the blacks are not welcomed), other races are very far away from whites and blacks in this thing. In the reality a white people can go anywhere the locals will try to pick up him/her, to be honest i have never seen such non white people who didnt want to try sex or relationship with a white person, not joke.

There's a gender imbalance when it comes to interest in interracial dating. Black men like white women, but black women don't like white men much. Asian women like white men, but asian men don't like white women. The same way white women can like black men relatively often but white men very rarely like black women. Also, white guys date asian girls often, but asian men very rarely date white girls. So I think whites are not that universally loved.

Blacks aren't all that desirable either. Apart from black women, only white women like black men. Other than black men, no one really likes pure black women generally.
    Last edited by Universe; 07-06-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,011
    Given: 12,243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    No big deal. When they point a gun at me, i will just say i'm turkish, not white and they will let me leave. Easy.
    life hack.

I'm gonna tell them I am 0.1% SSA on gedmatch.
    Last edited by Universe; 07-06-2020 at 08:02 AM.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    If you look white you are white to them, you think they even know where Turkey is? Lol

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Similar, the policy of the "branqueamento do Brazil" was decades after the independence, when they promoted the immigration of millions of europeans. Until then there was much more non-whites than whites in Brazil.

During the colonial period there was not much Portuguese families or european women (only in certain parts of the territory after the 18th century), it was mostly men, adventurers, sailors, soldiers, etc and naturally they wanted to fuck and have wifes. It does require a twisted mind to call it eugenics...
    Yes I was thinking of the 'embranqueamento' policies and mentality, which I understood preceded the colonies' independence (even if not by much).

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Yes I was thinking of the 'embranqueamento' policies and mentality, which I understood preceded the colonies' independence (even if not by much).
    You made a mistake, the branqueamento policy was from 1889 to 1920, coincidental with the great immigration wave from Europe to the Americas. Started almost 70 years after the independence.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information