Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: An interesting split between this forum's most right-wing members I have noticed

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,234
    Given: 43,774

4 Not allowed!

Default An interesting split between this forum's most right-wing members I have noticed

When it comes to whether ethnocentrism is more-or-less universal, or whether it is mostly the domain of Europeans and maybe East Asians, I have noticed some of the forum's most right-wing members divided over the issue.

On the one hand, certain members like Teutone, The Lawspeaker and Smeagol argue that it is more-or-less universal, that non-whites are as capable of it as Whites, and that Whites can indeed be the victims of discrimination, prejudice and rejection by other ethnic groups. (The belief in universal ethnocentrism is broadly one I share too, especially given my chats with many non-Whites, as well as surveys I have read).

On the other hand, certain members like Blondie, Duffmann and Incal believe that many non-whites are not at all ethnocentric and, on the contrary, would rather date/marry White people than even people of their own race. (To me, this is basically like a right-wing version of the nonsensical 'White privilege' theory that comes mostly from silly Leftists).

Where I would concede that the latter camp are partly right - and probably people among the former camp would agree too - is that the majority of Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Amerindian-leaning Latin Americans etc. would find the idea of intermarrying with Whites to be less scandalous than intermarrying with Blacks. But that's the point: it is only a comparative, not a superlative.
    Last edited by Tooting Carmen; 07-05-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Daven

0 Not allowed!

You thoughts are so deep.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,844
    Given: 5,100

6 Not allowed!

I believe that everyone is capable of racism and of being a victim of it. Whites are now becoming a target of it due to the racial climate, bcs of extremism in some movements and thats gotta be stopped. Extremist of this Ideas have to understand that doing this kind of racism is unacceptable and doesn't make them better than the people who did this to the African people of those times, in fact it makes them just like them, so they have to rise above that and refrain from falling onto that revenge plan. Everyone should be proud of their origins without being labeled as a white supremacist and not kiss anyone feet or that kind of bullshit. It's been sad to see people that have felt sad for not being able to be proud of their identity and that should not Happen. I also feel like people marry people they love and not just bcs of their race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 221

2 Not allowed!

Ethnocentrism is more-or-less universal however it is much more pronounced in Europeans and even more so in East Asians.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

Both are right a bit. But because you can be racist to whites and still want to date them. Most want to date whites I think but they still can be racist to them as well. It is a different type of ethnocentrism then the white centrism. There are anti-fa members who are black or mexican who want to breed with whites to get them out of existence, while white ethnocentrism is more exclusive and they want only to date and breed with whites. If you realize it is both ethnocentrism but slightly different there is no contradiction.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    There are anti-fa members who are black or mexican who want to breed with whites to get them out of existence
    Ironically, this is what the Spaniards and Portuguese originally thought that race-mixing in the colonies would eventually do to non-Whites.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Ironically, this is what the Spaniards and Portuguese originally thought that race-mixing in the colonies would eventually do to non-Whites.
    It works if one group is large majority, if one group is the minority like the spaniards then it doesnt work.
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Both are right a bit. But because you can be racist to whites and still want to date them. Most want to date whites I think but they still can be racist to them as well. It is a different type of ethnocentrism then the white centrism. There are anti-fa members who are black or mexican who want to breed with whites to get them out of existence, while white ethnocentrism is more exclusive and they want only to date and breed with whites. If you realize it is both ethnocentrism but slightly different there is no contradiction.
    It is interesting how you and others mainly mention the White-Black divide in this. In my experience (and I am sure research bares this out too), compared to most other non-White races, Black people have more 'extremes': on the one hand, you have the very shouty 'Black Is Beautiful' types, who regard marrying Whites as the queen mother of all sins and betrayals. However, on the other hand, many more Blacks (especially Black men) than Chinese, Indians and Arabs actually like Whites and even see marrying Whites as a sign of both aspiration and assimilation. By contrast, the other races may be rather less noisy in their indifference or even dislike towards Whites, but in practice such sentiments are probably more widespread. As for Mexicans, I find them to be more ethnonationalist than most other Latin Americans are. This is precisely because a big part of their history and identity is not being American, which means that not everyone there will be gringo-friendly (especially in the more rural areas).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

3 Not allowed!

"that Whites can indeed be the victims of discrimination, prejudice and rejection by other ethnic groups."

Yes, without having a victim mentality.
    Unlike the non whites.

When you said there is discrimination against White in Japan, I said I dont give a fuck, if they feel discriminated they should leave.

Will you ever hear something like that from a Mexican about the hispanics in the USA? Or from a Turk about the Turkish diaspora?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    It is interesting how you and others mainly mention the White-Black divide in this. In my experience (and I am sure research bares this out too), compared to most other non-White races, Black people have more 'extremes': on the one hand, you have the very shouty 'Black Is Beautiful' types, who regard marrying Whites as the queen mother of all sins and betrayals. However, on the other hand, many more Blacks (especially Black men) than Chinese, Indians and Arabs actually like Whites and even see marrying Whites as a sign of both aspiration and assimilation. By contrast, the other races may be rather less noisy in their indifference or even dislike towards Whites, but in practice such sentiments are probably more widespread. As for Mexicans, I find them to be more ethnonationalist than most other Latin Americans are. This is precisely because a big part of their history and identity is not being American, which means that not everyone there will be gringo-friendly (especially in the more rural areas).
    I didnt meant only blacks but all non-white races, I dont know why you assume I mean only blacks. Gypsies too like to date whites sometimes and see it as trophy, or uplifting. I have a cousin she married a blonde serbian guy, and she was happy, she thought that is something socially upgrading, not exactly because of colour only but because serbs are higher on the race ladder then gypsies. He left her after 3 days of marriage though. LOL I dont talk only blacks and I talk about my ethnic group too. As for me personally I prefer a woman who is a gypsy, or mixed gypsy and who identifies as gypsy or at least is very aware of her gypsy ancestry and it influences her mindset being a gypsy or having gypsy ancestry. If it is a type who denies being a gypsy, and says she is macedonian or bulgarian then I dont prefer that.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information