Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Chinese tourists behave in the Philippines..

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Were you born stupid or just acting ? Go ask the people in the Philippines about how they feel about the Chinese ? They behave abysmal and they treat the locals as lower than dirt.
    Are the mainland Han Chinese very ethnocentric? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me really considering their past history with their neighbors in Vietnam, Korea, Japan and neighboring countries in SE Asia like Indonesia and the Philipines.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Not White
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,495
    Given: 884

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Are the mainland Han Chinese very ethnocentric? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me really considering their past history with their neighbors in Vietnam, Korea, Japan and neighboring countries in SE Asia like Indonesia and the Philipines.
    Brutally ethnocentric.

To a point that all other groups in China, while being native to those lands, are not "chinese enough" - maybe only those western oriented liberals in Beijing or Shanghai would see them as fellow chinese. I mean, it's fun when you do have native white looking Chinese like some Pamir people in Xinjiang, but do you think they will be seen as locals if they travel into typical Han areas? I'm sure not.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 10:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    25% North English 25% Surrey English 25% Irish 25% Bavarian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Socially and fiscally very liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 309

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    1)the drug wars in the south east asia were caused by the Chinese triads.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...s-drugs-china/

2) the anti-government in south east Asia rebels are Maoist, communist that was backed by China in the 60's 70's

3) China is the 2nd drug supplier next to the Mexican cartels in the USA

4) ASEAN ( Association of south east asian nation) were made just to stop Communism from spreading.

What do you think about Duterte and his efforts to stop drug crime?

I live in a place that has been gutted in many ways by hard drugs over the past 25 years, and I now hate every drug besides alcohol and caffeine. I hope Duterte cuts out the problem in phillipines. I see a lot of potential in its people.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    Lol. I could have never imagined this. Here in Hungary most of them (the tourists) are polite and they respect the laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    Because they are and they do. Asians are maybe the only foreigners which i would allow to immigrate, they are decent people. I don’t understand it, every day a new bashing thread against a specific people. Before bashing chinese tourist maybe we should look at our own citizen tourists and what they do...
    We are talking about Mainland China. We are not talking about Hong kongers, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, or Chinese coming from South East Asia.

China created a ''social credit system' or like a Skynet program just to stop this type of people from traveling aboard. That's how bad it is.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Brutally ethnocentric.

To a point that all other groups in China, while being native to those lands, are not "chinese enough" - maybe only those western oriented liberals in Beijing or Shanghai would see them as fellow chinese. I mean, it's fun when you do have native white looking Chinese like some Pamir people in Xinjiang, but do you think they will be seen as locals if they travel into typical Han areas? I'm sure not.
    This, the world needs to take a look at east asian ethnocentrism to see what actual ignorant racism in the 21st century can be. The stuff that asians will say about other ethnicities is mindblowingly ignorant and unfiltered.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Y-DNA
    E-M81 (E1b1b1b)
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,529
    Given: 1,986

0 Not allowed!

Some users are jealous toward China and Han chinese. They aren't politically correct, they dont give a fuck about what clueless soft liberals are writing on Twitter and these #anyshitelse. I'm pretty sure some of these called white nationalists would love to see their countries turning into new "Chinas", where unliked minorities like Yiguhrs are sterilized.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Snyper Lord 666 View Post
    What do you think about Duterte and his efforts to stop drug crime?

I live in a place that has been gutted in many ways by hard drugs over the past 25 years, and I now hate every drug besides alcohol and caffeine. I hope Duterte cuts out the problem in phillipines. I see a lot of potential in its people.
    He has an 80% approval rate. I don't live in the Philippines so I can't give a real residential insider view. What I hear from my fellow Filipinos or news media.

my opinion on his strategy on winning the drug war is positive because if you looked at other countries that have won against the drug wars. They all have a pattern of harsh penalties against drug users/dealers. zero tolerance/ no games.

The negatives of Duterte tactic have a loophole for police corruption. it's not good for the police to act as the judge, jury, and executioner.

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Brutally ethnocentric.

well they certainly would love to be free from China,so isnt it in both interest to give them independence then? lol
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,591
    Given: 48,320

1 Not allowed!

Someone told me that the Japanese stopped crowding to visit Taiwan after the Chinese tourists from Mainland China invaded this country. They let their brats shit and defecate everywhere for instance on floors on air terminals and behave worse than wild animals at the bar etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    He has an 80% approval rate. I don't live in the Philippines so I can't give a real residential insider view. What I hear from my fellow Filipinos or news media.

my opinion on his strategy on winning the drug war is positive because if you looked at other countries that have won against the drug wars. They all have a pattern of harsh penalties against drug users/dealers. zero tolerance/ no games.

The negatives of Duterte tactic have a loophole for police corruption. it's not good for the police to act as the judge, jury, and executioner.

South Korea has a long-lasting culture against drugs in general (yes, i know they drink and smoke like crazy but imho that IS different from meth/heroin/real drugs) in part due to powerful police abilities from independence to the 90s. since the 90s though they have had their powers stripped back massively, so that they seem afraid to get involved with people. ive seen people physically fighting with the police and the police backing off and continuing to try to talk to them. in other countries that person would be on the ground getting tazed or beaten.

In canada they are trying an approach of basically ignoring druggies and even providing as much "help" as they can give them. the problem is getting unbelievably worse and worse every year.

i hope that the phillipines cracks down, gets rid of the drug networks permanently and creates a good 20 years of anty-drug culture. and afterwards scales back the police.

i really fucking hate drugs btw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information