R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,939
    Given: 7,468

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Not really, a German nationalist will call the swarthies sicilian ever as white and the lightest Turk as non white.
    The average person isn't a German nationalist.

Anyways, the term "European" already exists for European Caucasoids. I don't see why it's important to have "white" be synonymous with European when a term for such a category already exists.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish+(Dutch)
    Ancestry
    Friesland+Sinop
    Country
    Northern-Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 440
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Your anti-German attitude wont get you far with her.
    I'm not anti-german. Germans are very anti-turk. I don't say that they don't have rights to be anti-turk, they have. But they count all turks in as "same" and this frustrates me.

I'm really not more anti german than average dutch. I have dutch grandparents and other relatives do you want to hear that what they tell me about germans? You don't really want that.

Also if i'm very anti-german why the hack i visit my german friends in gelsenkirchen regularly? No logic.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2020 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Y-DNA
    L-M357
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 161
    Given: 155

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    The pale Europeans, not swarthy ones. It's a phenotypical term not a genetic one. Many people also associate "white" with Euro-passing or pale-skinned MENAs. The average person would consider Kalashas and Druzes to be White even though they're not Europeans in any way whatsoever.
    Kalashis as whole look kind of brown themselves, just go a higher amount of "whitey looking" people amongst them. Unlike druze who many times can look like south europeans and even sometims northern europeans

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

I think our biggest impediment to a healthier mindset is our very social geography: we are urbanised and what Europe needs to do after kicking out the muck is to start de-urbanising. We will always have cities but they should be a lot smaller than now and basically cling around the historic core. Even the (19th to mid 20th century) outer boroughs should be a transition zone between urban and rural with parks, forests and agricultural zones/allotment gardens being the connection between those areas and the inner city and between those areas as well. With the population falling, more people could move to the countryside and the urban ghettoes could be torn down, its soil cleaned, subdivided, new farmsteads build and given to farmers and allotment gardeners from the city so people can, partially, grow their own food.

What we need is to return to a humane scale which fits Europeans better than the one-size-fits-all approach which started off with industrialisation: we need smaller classes and smaller schools instead of the huge compulsory "education factories" we use now, we need mutual assistance funds instead of the one-size fits all approach in the welfare system, we need decentralisation of government and politics down to the neighbourhood and village level, big companies should be broken up and its assets spread all over etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 07-10-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    I'm not anti-german. Germans are very anti-turk. I don't say that they don't have rights to be anti-turk, they have. But they count all turks in as "same" and this frustrates me.

I'm really not more anti german than average dutch. I have dutch grandparents and other relatives do you want to hear that what they tell me about germans? You don't really want that.

Also if i'm very anti-german why the hack i visit my german friends in gelsenkirchen regularly? No logic.

Are you trying to poke a fire between Dutch and Germans now ? Don't forget to mention that their generation saw the war. It's not like the present-day generation has any problems with the Germans.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 10:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    25% North English 25% Surrey English 25% Irish 25% Bavarian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Socially and fiscally very liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 309

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zodzod_ View Post

Generally white means one of European descent, but if a MENA looks really Euro they may be considered white, and if a Euro looks ethnic af they may not be considered white, depending on the person.

How would a European look "ethnic" (by which i take you mean 'not european')? You look like what you are.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish+(Dutch)
    Ancestry
    Friesland+Sinop
    Country
    Northern-Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 440
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Are you trying to poke a fire between Dutch and Germans now ? Don't forget to mention that their generation saw the war. It's not like the present-day generation has any problems with the Germans.
    Burn them all. They don't (still) have our camping culture, even the youngest generations.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    Burn them all. They don't (still) have our camping culture, even the youngest generations.

I think you're quite uninformed on the matter. I use to live close to the border so we ran into Germans and Belgians all the time and we're not that different from each other. In fact: there are different passports running in a lot of families because they may opt for one or the other as people often marry each other. There are families where one brother is a Dutch citizen, the other Belgian (because he lives on the Belgian side of the border and has accepted citizenship) and someone else got a German passport through marriage and were their ancestors often married Belgium or German and, where in some towns, you pick up one article in Germany by simply crossing the street and taking the car for half an hour drive into Belgium where you pick up the other or the other way around a couple of villages down the road. When I grew up, I didn't even listen to Dutch radio: I listened to Studio Brussel when I was in Brabant and when I spent some years in Limburg, I often tuned in on the German radio because "the Netherlands" (meaning: Holland) was so far away.

Shopping was something you did in Heinsberg - not in the Netherlands. Those taxes were high enough and the fuel taxes were even more crippling..so we went tanking in Germany as well (and people still do it). When I was in Brabant, we could hop over to Antwerp as well for many of the same reasons (pro-Euro era.. of course). There was the Efteling in Brabant and when I was in Waalwijk, did I go there ? Once a year or so. Even if it was 2 miles from my home. Going to Bobbejaanland was still the better option eventhough that was in Belgium. Same when I was in Limburg - we went to Bobbejaanland rather than somewhere in the Netherlands. I think that during those years I only visited Walibi once and Efteling just once a year with the family but Bobbejaanland. I knew it like the back of my hand and trust me: I know that one very well.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 07-10-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

2 Not allowed!

Not really, a German nationalist will call the swarthies sicilian ever as white and the lightest Turk as non white.
    there isnt a huge difference between the two but sicilians are genetically "more european" than turks at least.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information