PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lecinroop View Post
    My skintone is not black when I go store that one dumb honkey manager bitch charges out back room "Excuse me sir are you buying something, is there some particular you need in the store?" Don't watch that I'm just shopping with my Osama beard.

White people are racist. What about that white joint that called feds on the nigga in the park who was birdwatching? White people always overreacting
    White people always overreacting but a woman got shot in the head from the back for saying all lives matter lol. And I’m not in support of any of that shit you said. Yes some white people are racist. But overall whites are the least racist out of everyone and that’s a fact. I’m trying to change that by making them realize how other races feel about them and that they need to up their level of tribalism or they will die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Default White woman executed for saying all lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by Asheffar View Post
    lmao you took these guys from their native land,stripped them of any dignity and identity and shipped them somewhere they are not even considered what they are,humans. Americans are certainly the most hypocritical when it comes to their democratic "values and ideals". Good luck with that clementine headed goof you call president..
    Nobody took them from anywhere. They were captured by rival chiefs and sold to Europeans as was common back then of war captives. Other black tribes bought them so it’s only bad when a white guy does the same lol? Different times. But nobody here is justifying that. Dark period in history but everyone did it.

It’s really ignorant to put America in the spotlight for slavery. We’re just supposed to forget this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

A large part of the slaves here where whites actually but you know that’s okay.

Where is the reparations from Arab nations for keeping black slaves? Are you willing to take more black African immigrants into Morocco to ease their suffering? Or do you just want to point your finger at big bad America because it doesn’t effect you personally and it’s easy to do?

Anyways, the larger point here should be that most of the systemic racism in America is long gone. Not only is it gone but blacks have many privileges in America that whites do not. No affirmative action for me and I don’t get protected status as a minority. So what are the protests for exactly? That blacks should be allowed to resist arrest with no repercussions? The solution is to segregate the police departments let blacks patrol their own communities and respond to calls that involve black people. This really needs to get implemented in America to stop all this.

The modern racism in Arab countries and North African countries? Still present at very high levels and is an actual legit problem and not a made up bogey man like here in the west. So please focus on destroying racism there first .

“Racism has been documented in Libya,[36] including the 2000 anti-African racist violence.[37] They have reported facing racism in the country, with one witness reporting being called a "slave" and "animal."[38][39] From the start of Libyan Civil War in 2011, blacks were massacred for their skin color according to an Amnesty International report.[40][41]

In Algeria victims of racism include Sub-Saharan immigrants who suffer daily from verbal attacks and other forms of discrimination. Many Sub-Saharan immigrants find themselves on the street due to lack of public resources. The homeless immigrants often quote the Quran in an effort to appeal to the country's Muslim unity and divert attention from their race.[42] On the world stage the country has declared that members of its national football team must undergo a stricter selection process if they possess dual citizenship to ensure their loyalty to the country.[43]

Some of the persecuted victims of racism and discrimination in the Arab world include: Sub-Saharan Africans in Egypt,[3] including on Eritreans,[44] and oppressing Darfurian refugees,[45] Algeria, Mauritania – fighting off racist policies in these countries,[46][47][48] in Iraq where blacks face racism,[49][50] Kurds in Syria and in Iraq,[51][52][53][54] Copts,[55][56] it worsened under pan-Arabism by Nasser and with the empowerment of the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Last edited by Daos777; 07-15-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lecinroop View Post
    So what. When they set foot in Americas they lose all humanity, if you look at Africans that were brought to Ottoman Empire for example "Abram Petrovich Gannibal" was military engineer with a high status, African slaves that got brought to India same thing they are high status depending in their work ethic and what they can contribute to society. But in America they treat as animals cotton picker, rape your wives/sisters in pig farm, change your name to Johnson or Thompson or some British wtf is this. And when they hold a sign BLM they are ready to shoot in 2020. America is a idiots you have layers of propaganda like layer of a onion you know is a onion you have peel one layer then you will get closer to root of YALL problem
    You gave me two very bad examples. And even those are exceptions to the rule. Most black slaves were treated very poorly by Turks and Arabs. I’ll give you one very good one. THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA WAS BLACK. You know what the president is? Like the dude that leads the nation. He was treated like an animal? Are we arguing the past or the present. I can’t speak for the past. But I can speak for the present and there is no systemic racism in America. But there is real systemic racism in India, North Africa, Arab world. So fight that if you want to fight real modern racism. Not history 200 years back.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,291
    Given: 9,869

1 Not allowed!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

3 Not allowed!

Why are trivial things discussed here instead of shocking hate crime? BLM fascists should be prosecuted mercilesly.
    I love basketball, will never watch NBA again due to its disgusting political activism. Same for top European football.

Where are protests over death of this young mother? Whites in America should show some dignity.

If it happened here, perpetrators would be already dead lying in the ditch. We'd make sure.
    Last edited by Loki; 07-15-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    Deserved i think, she's wrong. Some lives definitely don't matter.
    You need to be banned, you fucking abomination.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

The people who kill others just because they dare spew another, different opinion do not only have a right to freedom of speech, but also to life as well.
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 03:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish+(Dutch)
    Ancestry
    Friesland+Sinop
    Country
    Northern-Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 440
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    You need to be banned, you fucking abomination.
    Lol, 18 years of very high greeek intelligence.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6796847

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eatensemn View Post
    Lol, 18 years of very high greeek intelligence.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post6796847
    Maybe you should have fucking clarified it, you fucking wombat. Say "the lives of people who kill others for their opinions don't matter". Then, you wouldn't have half the posts here interrogating you.
    - Επίκουρος

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Why are trivial things discussed here instead of shocking hate crime? BLM fascists should be prosecuted mercilesly.
    I love basketball, will never watch NBA again due to its disgusting political activism. Same for top European football.

Where are protests over death of this young mother? Whites in America should show some dignity.

If it happened here, perpetrators would be already dead lying in the ditch. We'd make sure.
    America is in the grip of a full-on Satanic onslought. The devil hates the people of God and is persecuting them mercilessly. People need to wake up and resist all this nonsense, and most importantly turn back to God... America's godlessness is the main reason why the devil is able to attack it so much. A great deal of the black people and non-whites in America, along with most leftwingers, gays etc are fully controlled by demons. It jumps into them while watching TV, listening to secular music, drugs, evil gaming etc. And "Black Lives Matter" is totally evil. Every one who "takes a knee" for that movement is bowing to Satan and insulting God. They hate all forms of authority that has been instituted by God, like the family structure with a husband/father at the helm, civil authority like the police, the educational institutions have been corrupted, and children are learning how to be evil and taught to be gay, communist and violent and hateful in school by evil teachers and professors. All this nonsense needs to change... vote Trump 2020 to start.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information