As the Hipster beard has been around too long to be cool anymore and with recent Celebrities such as Henry Cavil rocking the Chevron mustache are mustaches back in style ?

A chevron mustache is perfect for my oblong face shape but it's an alpha style so I have to up my game with burpees, kettlebells and pull ups. I'm currently about 6 foot tall and 240 pounds but even at this weight I can manage burpees etc...my pull up bar should arrive in the mail around he 20th of this month then it's full on alpha mode !

The closest to a naturally grown-out shape, the chevron is a deceptively tricky style to pull off unless your name is Tom Selleck or Ron Swanson. (We simply love Ron Swanson’s moustache. It’s truly flawless.) It can balance out big facial features and conveys a certain old-school, ‘eighties dad’, anti-fashion power, but you need a decent thickness of hair and growth to avoid looking like a schoolboy who’s trying to buy a pint.

It works best as part of a generally macho look, so try and put some gym-bulk on before growing this, and perhaps pair it with a heavy, unreconstructed scent for maximum alpha-male impact.

https://www.fashionbeans.com/article...styles-ranked/

Alpha style Henry Cavill

Chump pathetic incel bad genetics style :