Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DesiBlitz asks: Do interracial marriages work?

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 2,465

1 Not allowed!

Yes, I've never seen any interracial/international couples who were divorced. I hope I will never see any of them. Also it seems AMWF, WMBF and WMLF couples to be happiest.

Among Turkish people; most common international/interracial marriages are Turkish-Russian, Turkish-German, Turkish-Korean and Turkish-Central Asian. And they all seem to be happy. I hope they will be more happy I'm following a page on IG who shares international/interracial couples and there are lots of those I've counted.

Also their babies/children are so cute especially Chindian, Eurasian, Menasian, Lasian & Blasian (shortly; anything mixed with Asian) kids

*South, West & Central Asians are included
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,703
    Given: 8,970

2 Not allowed!

Of course it can work, but I just hope people who consider it are ready for it and think it through, before just marrying out of love and regretting it later.

Altough this applies to most marriages.

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

The OP article doesn't even take into consideration the idea that there may be some good reason to be against interracial marriage: namely that it leads to the dilution and loss of identity of the racial/ethnic group in whose homeland it takes place. And that indeed it may cause serious identity problems in the offspring. Instead, the article assumes that such objections are so evidently wrong that they shouldn't even be discussed. According to the article, interracial marriage is self-evidently a good thing, and the only discussion worth of having is how to promote it best. This is the kind of moral hegemony that the new left has acquired. People reading such messages from the media are conditioned to automatically accept such values as self-evident and to reject objections as inherently dumb or evil without questioning the matter. It seems also that proponent of issues like inter-racial marriage try to associate them with basic moral issues that are universally accepted in the West, like genocide and slavery. So that, for instance, the opposition to inter-racial marriage is seen as morally equivalent to the acceptance of slavery and genocide.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,998
    Given: 43,450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    The OP article doesn't even take into consideration the idea that there may be some good reason to be against interracial marriage: namely that it leads to the dilution and loss of identity of the racial/ethnic group in whose homeland it takes place. And that indeed it may cause serious identity problems in the offspring. Instead, the article assumes that such objections are so evidently wrong that they shouldn't even be discussed. According to the article, interracial marriage is self-evidently a good thing, and the only discussion worth of having is how to promote it best. This is the kind of moral hegemony that the new left has acquired. People reading such messages from the media are conditioned to automatically accept such values as self-evident and to reject objections as inherently dumb or evil without questioning the matter. It seems also that proponent of issues like inter-racial marriage try to associate them with basic moral issues that are universally accepted in the West, like genocide and slavery. So that, for instance, the opposition to inter-racial marriage is seen as morally equivalent to the acceptance of slavery and genocide.
    (1) What about inter-racial marriages that take place in a country which is not really the homeland of either partner, e.g. a Chinese and Nigerian marrying in France? (2) There is also a strand of 'intersectional' leftists who criticise inter-racial marriage, because they see it as evidence of Black/Asian/Latino 'self-hate'.

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    (1) What about inter-racial marriages that take place in a country which is not really the homeland of either partner, e.g. a Chinese and Nigerian marrying in France? (2) There is also a strand of 'intersectional' leftists who criticise inter-racial marriage, because they see it as evidence of Black/Asian/Latino 'self-hate'.
    Well in France it wouldn't really matter from an ethnopluralist point of view I guess, bc by now it is so dis-homogeneous and multiracial that it could well be Brazil or Trinidad. But there would still be the risk of identity issues for the children that would need to cope with three identities, from both parents and from the host country. For some probably it would not be a problem, but for some other it would.

I guess those leftists who criticize intermarriage would have an issue about other races marrying Whites, but I don't think they would object, for instance, to Black and Asian and Hispanic inter-marrying. Also probably there are out there black nationalists who join the neoleftist anti-white crusade but aren't really leftists themselves. Maybe they would object to black people marrying other races too, not only Whites. I'm not sure however. In the end, there are many individuals with different opinions and ideas, not everybody can be ascribed to a specific ideology.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-01-2020 @ 12:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Europid mixed with Weddid
    Country
    Singapore
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Yes, I've never seen any interracial/international couples who were divorced. I hope I will never see any of them. Also it seems AMWF, WMBF and WMLF couples to be happiest.

Among Turkish people; most common international/interracial marriages are Turkish-Russian, Turkish-German, Turkish-Korean and Turkish-Central Asian. And they all seem to be happy. I hope they will be more happy I'm following a page on IG who shares international/interracial couples and there are lots of those I've counted.

Also their babies/children are so cute especially Chindian, Eurasian, Menasian, Lasian & Blasian (shortly; anything mixed with Asian) kids

*South, West & Central Asians are included
    AMWF is disgusting.

Small peeper.

Last Online
    08-17-2022 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Thumbs Up