Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Google Maps in South Korea doesn't show ''Sea of Japan'', it displays ''East Sea'', because Koreans are offended that their eastern sea is named after their rival nation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of...naming_dispute

It is time for Turks to show firstly a cultural resilience (at least as those Koreans), before physical action for the occupied islands. You can't face Greeks if you are Greekified culturally, changing your own 1000 years old toponym with some Hellenic mythos.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    No i don’t have a problem with that, i am a friend of removing foreign terms from Turkish, especially Arabic ones. I just have the problem with that pseudo nationalism. Otherwise, i support this idea.
    You don’t need to tell me what happened in Balkans, i have ancestors who died there.
    You shouldn't have a problem with arabic terms since it was Turks who brought these terms to begin with. Why this self hate. Focus more on foreign terms.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

4 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

5 Not allowed!

Most people don't even know that Ege is a Greek word.

What will this achieve? Are they trying to erase the Greek history in the Aegean? Why don't people focus on more useful things instead of islamizing and turkifying stuff? I'm strictly against this mentality as a whole.

There is nothing wrong with calling Aegean "Ege". This sea has been the birthplace of Hellenic civilization, i'm not afraid of admitting this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    11-30-2022 @ 09:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 155

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    Nope it is not like that. You go tell your heartbreaking stories to Greek friends who, after taking Western Thrace in 1919, massacred the Bulgarians there and renamed toponyms. Dedeagach became Alexandropolis and Gümülcine turned Xanthi. Bulgaria did not replace Turkish toponyms like Tatar Pazardzyk, Kardzhali which are still in use. In Greece, not a single Turkish toponym was left.

Here a Turkish a 1000-years old usage was dropped in 1941 during a Hellenic cultural coup in Turkey, and now Turks are calling to revert it back to its original.

There is no replacement here but a restoration.
    Can you give me an example of a Turkish toponym in Greece? Just saying, because I don't think Turks ever made a settlements in Greece. They settled among Greeks, and in many cases, the Turks were actually Greek converts to Islam. If ever there were Turkish topographic names in Greece, they probably must have changed it from Greek in the first place.

We have one Turkish name though. The Balkan region. I suppose we need to change it fast or Turkey will claim the whole territory.
    Last edited by Dianatomia; 07-24-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    Can you give me an example of a Turkish toponym in Greece? Just saying, because I don't think Turks ever made a settlements in Greece. They settled among Greeks, and in many cases, the Turks were actually Greek converts to Islam. If ever there were Turkish topographic names in Greece, they probably must have changed it from Greek in the first place.

We have one Turkish name though. The Balkan region.
    Those toponyms belong to newly created settlements, therefore didn't have a name previously. Greek names are preserved, rarely changed.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Just as Hellenic symbol of Hagia Sophia was taken out today, it seems the struggle against the Hellenic onslaught shall continue culturally.
    A restoration of Turkish usages, erased by neoHellenicism seems to be next.

Lawspeaker and Hahns seem to be really upset, to the point they thumb down every single post of mine. Yet the thing is, I just share information. Whereas thousands of Turks, journalists, intellectuals, retired statesmen call for Restoration.

Project is not mine. I am just reporter in this context.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    Just as Hellenic symbol of Hagia Sophia was taken out today, it seems the struggle against the Hellenic onslaught shall continue culturally.
    A restoration of Turkish usages, erased by neoHellenicism seems to be next.

Lawspeaker and Hahns seem to be really upset, to the point they thumb down every single post of mine. Yet the thing is, I just share information. Whereas thousands of Turks, journalists, intellectuals, retired statesmen call for Restoration.

Project is not mine.

Restoration ? You're not even from there. Handing you over to the Chinese Communist Party in your, now occupied, homeland, would be restoration.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

3 Not allowed!

I am going to make it clear to you, kundur. The only reason why you lot are still camping around Asia Minor is, frankly, because we allow you to. We have numbers on our side, we have the technology and, together with the U.S, we have the industry to opt for total war if we wanted to. And don't count on the Arabs or the Iranians to come and help you as you lot have alienated them so badly, that they would likely come to help us out if we asked them. That's how unpopular you lot have made yourselves. Restoration ? It sounds like an excellent idea to me and Erdogan sure is pushing all the right buttons.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm curious when will the bulldozers enter Ephesus. This infidel city symbolizing christian colonialism should be erased.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information