Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Varg vs Italians, the madman's latest victim is none other than... Aranzulla. Hilarity Ensues.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Even Nazis unironically considered Mediterraneans to be the most Aryan after the Nords.
    If Germany would had won the WW2 then Varg would be german speaker today. And Himmler (german version of Varg) would had brought scandinavians to Germany to make germans more blonde

Last Online
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,180
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dududud View Post
    Varg is right, this Sicilian has mixed features, which makes sense given that Sicilians have a strong Levant Neolithic, Caucasus and Iran farmer input, but Varg does not understand that this kind of phenotype is due to this kind of input. ;

Varg tends to put in the same bag this kind of hybrid trait and local and autochthonous traits of certain places, for example: one cannot compare a Sicilian with this kind of hybrid traits to a French from Gouy-saint-andré (North of France) which would be dark chestnut with brown eyes (medium), I know that Varg would say that even if the second does not have mixed features, he has a sign of "mixed race", because the brown color is not a sign of Europeanity and this is where I disagree with him, because it's wrong.

He is therefore partly right about the "non-European" contributions in certain corners of Europe, which may give hybrid phenotypes, or more, but he is also partly wrong, because the brown color is not no sign of non-Europeanness insofar as the Western Hunter Gatherers were possibly mostly "brunette" (the nuance, we do not know it, so difficult to answer).
    We're all a bit hybrids anyway, we're not trees that have remained unchanged for the past 10,000 years. First the WHG, then EEF, then Steppe, and these populations were quite different from each other. Funny then that he claims to be "a native European Neanderthal from Thule" when only in the Paleolithic 45% of his ancestors lived in Anatolia. But you know, these are just Jewish lies...

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damião de Góis View Post
    Did you know who he was before coming to this forum? I didn't.
    I knew Varg from the metal scene, his band Burzum, and knew about his arrest. He is obviously a psycho.

Anyway if nordicists want to preserve their Nordic types and oppose mixing with non nordics that is their option, I have nothing against, that's how peoples are preserved. Other peoples have the right to do the same and stick to their own, again it's a matter of choice.

Last Online
    03-14-2021 @ 06:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    etrurian, slavic
    Ethnicity
    Etrurian
    Ancestry
    Croatian (50%) , Italian, French
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Marche
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid dinaro-med
    Politics
    National Bolshevism, Collectivism, Anti-Islamism
    Hero
    Eduard Limonov, Oswald Mosley
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 635

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by savvas View Post
    Context: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvatore_Aranzulla (Salvatore Aranzulla (born 24 February 1990) is an Italian blogger and entrepreneur. He is a well-known popularizer and author of problem solving tutorials for information technology (especially software) by the general Italian public.)

Reddit Italy reacts:

https://old.reddit.com/r/italy/comme...euronymous_in/

The Italian metal community reacts:

https://metalskunk.com/2020/07/26/di...-craniometria/

Translation:

DINARIC LIVES MATTER (VARG VIKERNES, ARANZULLA AND CRANIOMETRY)

Bereaved of his wonderful YouTube channel but not (for now) of his Twitter profile, Varg Vikernes has opened a discussion in which he feared that the ancestral Scandinavia, due to immigration, will become a land of half Negroes like Italy. So far nothing original, even the Americans WASPs thought we weren't exactly white when we landed at Ellis Island.

However, the Count starts from a rather curious postulate: the Italians (but also the Greeks) were originally all blond with blue eyes and then gradually darkened due to the ethnic mongrelization financed by Bill Gates (Soros is no longer the hottest).

Obviously it ended immediately in ''caciara'' with dozens of comments from our compatriots who reminded him that when they lived in caves we were already fags and so on. But Varg doesn't give up and has a bomb-proof argument to show that the once very Roman Aryans were later contaminated with the wicked Jews: the face of Salvatore Aranzulla.

Now let's forget that in the Rome of the second century A.D. there were much more Germans than Jews roaming the streets, and that any natural children of a master and a slave were (literally) thrown in the trash. I invite you to focus on these two words: SALVATORE ARANZULLA. It's okay that social networks have annihilated the six degrees of separation theory, but give us time to recover from Rita Pavone telling the Pearl Jam to fuck off, what the hell. But no, ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE, IN FACT THEY ARE HALF JEWS, LOOK AT SALVATORE ARANZULLA, VARG VIKERNES HAS SPOKEN.

How did Vikernes get to Salvatore Aranzulla? Is it one of the first results if you search "Italians are not white" on Google Images? Does he have an archive of photos of Italians not too Aryan that he built over the years to support his thesis and Aranzulla ended up there, like Luigi Di Maio, possibly? Or did he end up on Aranzulla's website because he had to reboot his router and before following his tutorial he wanted to make sure it didn't come from a Jew?

Because Varg must have stumbled across an article written like this: the internet doesn't work for you and you're blaspheming even Saint Gesualdo the virgin, don't be afraid, everyone blasphemes Saint Gesualdo the virgin when the internet doesn't work, I sometimes blaspheme Saint Rita of Cascia too. So don't worry, my good man, it could be the router. Now you're wondering if this thing should be reset. That's right, my friend, you should probably reset the router. Now you're probably wondering how to reset the router. And you're probably terrified of it. But don't worry, may goddamn Archbishop Saint Crispin, I'll show you how to reset your router. Because you really want to reset the router, don't you, you old fart? If you follow my instructions carefully, I'll show you how to reset the router. Now then I'll show you how to reset the router. (author is impersonating and exaggerating Aranzulla's prolix writing style, Translator's Note)

In front of a similar style, due to trivial Search Engine Optimization games, Vikernes must have thought he was facing an obscure cabalistic code and, looking for a picture of Aranzulla, he found the confirmation of his doubts. Behind this seemingly innocuous site of technological tips, there is a devious Jewish plan that has at its center the symbol of corruption of the once vigorous Italian race. This symbol is Salvatore Aranzulla. Telesio Interlandi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telesio_Interlandi, Translator's Note), back off.

The discussion is still online but some comments have been deleted, including the incriminated one, of which you likely received the screenshot on Whatsapp. What's left, however, is priceless.

A Greek user returns the negritudo accusation to the sender.

A Roman user, on the other hand, is rather icastic (the comment reads ''Fuck you and your runes, Santa'', Translator's Note)

To further annihilate the degrees of separation, still from the Capital we have Nisrok, former Aborym (Italian metal musician, Translator's Note). I confess that I like Alien Vampires and not a little.

In Italy nowadays even the fascists are half Negroes, my lady (those who made the March on Rome were all blond with blue eyes).

On the other hand, there are still Aryan champions like Giovanni Trapattoni.

The intellectual level of the interventions nevertheless remains low. Only one user, not for nothing the most irate, contributes to the discussion with an adequate vocabulary.

Cause it's fine to talk about races, or rather PHENOTYPES, but do it with scientific rigour. Don't talk on the basis of rancorous prejudices, fanciful historical deformations or random pics from the internet. Adopt the only methodology that has demonstrated empirical solidity and academic value. That is, craniometry.

Vikernes won't even know what "dinaricized atlanto-med" means. That's why he's talking rubbish. My advice, if his experience with Aranzulla has made him confident in the Norwegian-Italian automatic translator, is therefore to turn to the work of the highest authority on the subject (author links to Sizzo (famous ''Apricitizen'')'s blog: https://ilsizzi.wordpress.com/, Translator's Note)

Put aside your superstitions, be they racist or anti-racist, and trust science. Learn to master fascinating words such as "leptoprosopic", "dolichocephalic" and "retrusive chin" with familiarity. Discover the pleasure of peering at the features of strangers at the bus stop and wonder whether their cheekbones look more Alpine or more Berid. Screw up your sex life because the next time you approach a girl's face with romantic intentions, instead of kissing her, you'll stiffen up and say: "Have you ever been told that you have Nordo-cromagnid brow ridges?". Fuck the runes. Long live craniometry. (Ciccio Russo)
    In my opinion, Varg is partially right, because so many southern Italians resemble that capitalist Semite of Salvatore Aranzulla, everywhere, not only in the big cities.
    Instead, here in the center and in the north we are in much better shape (but not too much because we are, even if much less than in the south, rather mixed), except in big cities of course.
    As I said in my thread, in my opinion it is wrong to glorify imperial Rome too much, which slowly destroyed itself (especially morally) also due to multiculturalism.
    Just look at the lupanari of Pompeii to realize.
    Last edited by Tarlus Magnus; 10-16-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 281
    Given: 280

1 Not allowed!

This idiot hasn't got half a brain. Lives in a fucking mud house. Belongs in a mental asylum. Dear Varg, if you read this forum, your ancestors were practicing human sacrifice like a bunch of savage monkeys when we had theatre, writing systems, libraries, philosophy, olympics etc. Without our swarthy farmer ancestors your entire race could have died out starving. Go eat a piece of fucking ice, retarded white ape. Now I'll go enjoy the fruits of civilisation, like a microwave. You go collect tree branches so that your ass remains warm in the winter.

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 281
    Given: 280

0 Not allowed!

Is this ape more European than Itallians ??

Last Online
    08-17-2022 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Europe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    03-14-2021 @ 06:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    etrurian, slavic
    Ethnicity
    Etrurian
    Ancestry
    Croatian (50%) , Italian, French
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Marche
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid dinaro-med
    Politics
    National Bolshevism, Collectivism, Anti-Islamism
    Hero
    Eduard Limonov, Oswald Mosley
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 635

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahana View Post

hahahahah what a dude autistic and proud of it.
    Then should I be proud to be dyslexic?
    Last edited by Tarlus Magnus; 10-16-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 10:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

Haha, Varg my man he is absolutely right, tho.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radimir View Post
    Haha, Varg my man he is absolutely right, tho.
    About what?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information