Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,064
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hashoeva View Post
    Haplogroup E-V22 in Morocco is only found among some Moroccan Arabs Muslims and among some Moroccan Jews. It is not commonly found in Morocco. Haplogroup E-V22 is mostly found in North East of Egypt, in the Levant like Palestine, Lebanon, etc.

The Levis tribe of the Samaritans is an example of E-V22 rooted in the Levant. So haplogroup E-V22 was also the haplogroup of the ancient Israelite tribes.
    I think we already understood calm down pls

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberomaurusian Y DNA + Eurasian Autosomal
    Ethnicity
    Paleolithic Maghrebi
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 414
    Given: 217

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    The best thread about E1b1b, gotta love that title
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?209471-Haplogroup-E1b-Nigger-or-West-Eurasian
    Yes, it is Niger

Lol not enough info about iberomaurusian mechtoids or ancestral North Africans in that thread for me to take it seriously.

Last Online
    10-07-2022 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mongol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Sure, linguistically E-V22 may have been the modal haplogroup for ancient Egyptians and E-M81 for Berbers in northwest Africa, just discussing how certain subclades would have reached Iberia.

Last Online
    02-25-2024 @ 10:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkic + Anatolian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 900
    Given: 668

0 Not allowed!

Is this E-V13 or E-V22

E1b1b1a1b~1~3
    E-PF1917 (E-PF1919, E-PF1921)

Senior Member Grand Admiral Thrawn's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-10-2021 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic + Germanic + Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi, Anglo and Celtic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Authoritarian Conservative
    Hero
    Anakin Skywalker, Daredevil and Batman
    Religion
    Agnotism
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 341
    Given: 1,207

1 Not allowed!

Fun fact about the E1b-V13 sub clade, it arrived in Europe before it arrived in North Africa and and the Middle East. So it's presence in Europe is completely a mystery, furthermore despite E1b1b being an "African" originating haplogroup, because of how old, ancient and widespread it is. It is generally not refereed to as that in genetic experts. To be more precise there are different versions, E1b-M123 (My subclade) is Middle Eastern and is most commonly found among Near-Easterners or "ethnic groups" with Ancient Near-Eastern origin such as Assyrians and Jews. E1b-M83 is the North African subclade and is generally found only in Berbers and other North African ethnic groups, it is also sometimes found in Europe but it's uncommon. Finally the E1b-V13 is the European subclade and is present in Europeans with Neolithic DNA such as Italians, Serbians, Bulgarians, Albanians and Greeks. There are millions of other subclades obviously but I just mentioned the 3 main ones, there also subclades found in Ethiopians and Somalians.

It's important to never use Haplogroups as an accurate determination of Race or DNA as Haplogroups go back Thousands upon Thousands of years ago.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-30-2023 @ 01:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,672
    Given: 882

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EM78GREENSAVANNAH View Post
    E-V22 is more Afro-Asiatic than it is Semitic. That’s why in both ancient and present times it’s center is around Egypt. Sure some of them spilled into surrounding areas in significant quantity.

Original semites were probably some off shoot subclade of E-Z827(Natufian branch) that got completely replaced by J in the Bronze Age.
    Natufians were not pre-proto-Semitic. Semitic and Berber split off ca 5500BC meaning the split happend way post the Natufian era, probably in a population that had just shifted to farming in Lower Egypt rich in E-M34.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,520
    Given: 4,791

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shubotai View Post
    That is its coalescence age and it is apparently very old and I think the ancestral subclades of E-V22 are found in Saudi Arabia. But the major frequency of E-V22 is still in Morocco and Western Sahara but also Italians and I think it came from there. Maybe you belong to the subclade Italians have, if the estimation of the molecular clock is around 2500 years could it have come with Romans?

I am not sure which E1b1b subclade is connected to Shephardim Jews. The French should have also been included, most E1b1b belongs to E-M123 which was also the haplogroup of Napoleon and Einstein.
    With Rome perhaps he would have moved, since Rome propitiated movements, displacements, military and of all kinds. It could have become Roman, it could have become Gallo etc
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sure, linguistically E-V22 may have been the modal haplogroup for ancient Egyptians and E-M81 for Berbers in northwest Africa, just discussing how certain subclades would have reached Iberia.
    Someone has known by the forums some Spanish E-M81 by curiosity since I have not found it yet or perhaps they are not fans to the forums also can happen or are and do not publish also could be, I do not know.
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Espańol
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The joint frequency of E-V13 and E-V22 seems to equal that of E-M81 and they all follow the same distribution pattern being higher in the west part but also in the east coastal region although E-M81 seems to be older and more widespread. And there is the genetic impact of the Moors also.
    Moors and Saracens in Europe: estimating the medieval North African male legacy in southern Europe

Haven't actually mentioned the country by its name, but for convenience purposes included the Kurds because of that shared haplogroup, along with some others. Of course, all of E1b1b is ultimately of North African origin.

The E-V22 in Andalusia came from the Maghreb recently.
    They found all E-M81, E-V22 and E-M123 in samples from Andalus.
    Genetic structure in the paternal lineages of South East Spain revealed by the analysis of 17 Y-STRs
    The day before yesterday?

My results do not agree much with what you say.

And with the story it doesn't fit me very well. That is, territories were being conquered from the Muslims and were populated with people from the Christian kingdoms who had to live side by side with the enemy, there were many repopulations they say that people could have come from different places in Europe too, when the Reconquest is completed the Muslims have just been expelled, the revolts of the Alpujarras, of those who could stay were to be converted, many would already be Hispanic-Roman and were very moved from Andalusia, perhaps even taken to other Spanish regions and now the only E V22 within the immense minority that has to be I go and stay in Andalusia with all my eggs, I do not see it, I am very quiet, would be of the nerves even today.

A place with a beastly frenzy and the most minority haplogroup that can exist is 800 years old and stays in the same place, statistically it would be already rare.

In Andalusia there were many movements as in all places to be in one place for so long that there are so many differences between the old and modern populations, there are changes.

I do not know what Moroccan users think, they are often the most impartial and honest and know Europe better than many Europeans who do not even know Andalusia, come on.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    The day before yesterday?

My results do not agree much with what you say.

And with the story it doesn't fit me very well. That is, territories were being conquered from the Muslims and were populated with people from the Christian kingdoms who had to live side by side with the enemy, there were many repopulations they say that people could have come from different places in Europe too, when the Reconquest is completed the Muslims have just been expelled, the revolts of the Alpujarras, of those who could stay were to be converted, many would already be Hispanic-Roman and were very moved from Andalusia, perhaps even taken to other Spanish regions and now the only E V22 within the immense minority that has to be I go and stay in Andalusia with all my eggs, I do not see it, I am very quiet, would be of the nerves even today.

A place with a beastly frenzy and the most minority haplogroup that can exist is 800 years old and stays in the same place, statistically it would be already rare.

In Andalusia there were many movements as in all places to be in one place for so long that there are so many differences between the old and modern populations, there are changes.

I do not know what Moroccan users think, they are often the most impartial and honest and know Europe better than many Europeans who do not even know Andalusia, come on.
    E-V22 is VERY rare in Morocco or north-west Africa, I think E-v22 in Iberia comes either from Phoenicians or Arabs but not from the Maghreb. I've collected a lot of y-DNA and if I'm not mistaken I've not seen yet any individual tested for E-V22 out of Morocco:

http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/.../32.292/-4.735 <-- Here is where I collect the data (y-DNA)

E-M81 is North-West African (Maghrebi) without any doubts, and I know a decent amount of Iberian carriers of this haplogroup (they are also part on our E-M81 DNA project on FTDNA).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information