Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Xiongnu data indicates the Turkic origin and relativity with Hungarians

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,590
    Given: 8,908

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    You and I have actually had this dialogue before, and you always dodge that point. Clearly Hungarians are seen now as "white" (unless being trolled by people), yet somehow Christian minorities are the only ones who can pass in this magical "grey area" in Anatolia or Western Asia. As though it is a laundry list of behaviors, genetics, and religion that are needed. I hear lots of people say every flavor of Caucasian is white until they're suddenly not. With such inconsistency, do you really wonder why I (or other Hungarians) don't care about being called white or not....
    Exceptions prove the rule though. A few ambiguous or borderline cases do not render an entire category meaningless. Many colors exist as a mixture of other colors but that doesn't mean there is no blue or yellow. It's an old trick actually. "What do you mean by white? What about that Sicilian? What about that half Arab guy with blue eyes? What about the Sami, the Maltese, etc". However I do agree that ethnic identity is better than color, especially in countries where this tradition of talking about blacks, whites, etc. is foreign and relatively recent. Not sure how it's gonna develope with all the mass migration and increasing intermixing of ethnic and racial groups.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShereKhan View Post
    You're not fooling anyone,you plot west of Austria, it means you are not even close to being .1% "magyar" *insert random made up turanic term here* "turkic",some pseudo-genetic website like mytrueancestry assigned you 1 or 2 snp's as being shared with magyars (out of hundreds of millions)
    Your european ancestors did not have the same choice as you do today, yet you willingly choose to be servile, you willingly choose to be conquered by an extinct population you have genetically nothing to do.

The moment you prove you're even 0.1% magyar/turkic I'll eat my shoes soles

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Exceptions prove the rule though. A few ambiguous or borderline cases do not render an entire category meaningless. Many colors exist as a mixture of other colors but that doesn't mean there is no blue or yellow. It's an old trick actually. "What do you mean by white? What about that Sicilian? What about that half Arab guy with blue eyes? What about the Sami, the Maltese, etc". However I do agree that ethnic identity is better than color, especially in countries where this tradition of talking about blacks, whites, etc. is foreign and relatively recent. Not sure how it's gonna develope with all the mass migration and increasing intermixing of ethnic and racial groups.
    Hey, no need to sell me on that. What you seem to fail to understand is that this was used as a trick against Hungarians multiple times in the last 100 years, both to say "you are alien; give up more land" and also, "you are a nation that is too white; be more diverse." Hence, it is a pointless trick used against Hungarians. Ergo, I don't care about it, and neither should other Hungarians because the only way to win the "white or not" game is not to play. Ethnic/tribal identity is more important in a practical and cultural sense.

The argument you're referring to "Loki's wager." If you're trying to debate if Turkish people are white or not, well, I don't think most of them care very much. Just like Hungarians. Regardless, I would say they are white. Since you are correct that ethnic identity is better that saying black/white/yellow/red/whatever, we can at least agree on this.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

The same image older than windows 95 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post some modern oracles from gedmatch like eurogenes ,what commercial company did you test with and when or more precisely what is the snp count?

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,590
    Given: 8,908

0 Not allowed!

I've never seen your Eurogenes K13 & K15. You always prefer some obscure calculators that presumably serve your agenda.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I've never seen your Eurogenes K13 & K15. You always prefer some obscure calculators that presumably serve your agenda.
    I did. You need to use search function, he did not hide anything.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I did. You need to use search function, he did not hide anything.
    THIS is his eurogenes?

Population
    North_Atlantic 38.97
    Baltic 26.29
    West_Med 12.73
    West_Asian 8.19
    East_Med 9.39
    Red_Sea 1.45
    South_Asian -
    East_Asian 0.66
    Siberian 1.10
    Amerindian 0.54
    Oceanian -
    Northeast_African 0.68
    Sub-Saharan -
    Virtually all continental euros score around the same east asian and siberian noise values. There is no modern calculator or commercial test to suggest this guy has had magyar let alone turanic ancestors yet he clings to mytrueancestry like the gospel just because it assigned him 1 out of hundreds of millions of snp's as magyar.

99% conquered, 0% conqueror

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    You completely misunderstood my statement: I was speaking of Ancient Eastern Iranians, like the Indo-Aryans and Scythians, the original Steppe population. They predated Volga Turks with a few millennia.
    I didn't misunderstand you, and you understand very good. There were no predating Iranians. Iranians are just Turkic sperms lost in Semitics space (aka. Neolithic_Iranianians / 50% ANE). Bronze Age Central Asia belonged to Finno-Ugric West Siberian Hunter Gatherers and Scythians spoke Turkic per excelence. Everybody understand each other here. No hiding, no rumours. Turan will win. Sieg Heil.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

1 Not allowed!

Hey, no need to sell me on that. What you seem to fail to understand is that this was used as a trick against Hungarians multiple times in the last 100 years, both to say "you are alien; give up more land" and also, "you are a nation that is too white; be more diverse." Hence, it is a pointless trick used against Hungarians. Ergo, I don't care about it, and neither should other Hungarians because the only way to win the "white or not" game is not to play. Ethnic/tribal identity is more important in a practical and cultural sense.

The argument you're referring to "Loki's wager." If you're trying to debate if Turkish people are white or not, well, I don't think most of them care very much. Just like Hungarians. Regardless, I would say they are white. Since you are correct that ethnic identity is better that saying black/white/yellow/red/whatever, we can at least agree on this.
    What I find quite interesting is that most studies don't pay attention to Turkic PCA models, they pick it as it serves their agenda, like Leto.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information