Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Xiongnu data indicates the Turkic origin and relativity with Hungarians

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 02:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    t
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 11

2 Not allowed!

https://turkipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Andronovo_culture
    Consensus is not, however, the hallmark of all responses. According to Italian linguist and professor emeritus Mario Alinei:

The "Andronovo [and] the whole cultural sequence that precedes it, from Srednyi Stog to the Pit Grave, Catacomb Grave, and Timber Grave cultures [...], can only be seen as expressions of an already developed Turkic branch of the Altaic population, originating in Central Asia in Paleolithic times."
    On 7th of December 2009 a scientific announcement has been put forward by Mario Alinei in which he speaks of an "overwhelming linguistic evidence.. of exclusively Turkic loanwords related to horse terminology" in Uralic and all Indo-European languages of eastern Europe that can be seen as an indication that horse domestication is a fundamental Turkic innovation and cannot be associated with the spread of Indo-European languages
    The German Indology professor Hermann Berger, who is known for his Burushaski studies, found striking etymological matches between Turkic (Altaic) and Sanskrit horse words.[20] Berger conludes, that the numerous Turkic borrowings in the Dard dialects of the Indo-Aryan family (e.g. Kalasha, Nuristani) show that cultural traffic with the Turkic north was lively at all times.

Skt. kulāha = Turk. qula 'brown, grey', colours of the body parts of a horse
    Skt. kokāha = Turk. kök 'roan, pale, yellowish grey', colour of a horse
    Skt. khońgāha/khuńgāha = Turk. qońɣur 'red/black', colour of a horse
    Skt. serāha = Turk. sarï, sarïɣ 'pale, blonde, yellow', colour of a horse mane
    Skt. halāha = Turk. ala, hilā, alağa 'colorful' (of a horse)
    Skt. vollāha = Turk. būrul, pūrul 'with mixed hair' (of a horse), compare Tatar burlï 'mousecoloured' and burlu 'grey (horse)'. Skt. vollāha may have resulted from an assimilation of proto-Turkic *borlāha
    Skt. urāha = Turk. örüg 'white, bright (horse)'
    Skt. triyūha = Turk. toru��, torī�� 'chestnut, redbrown (horse)' > Burushaski turūɣ
    Skt. surūhaka = Turk. sur 'donkeycoloured horse, grey (of a horse)' < *suru, directly preserved in Kyrgyz suručaq 'grey sparrow' and Tatar sørø 'grey'

Thus, the Italian linguist V. Pisani (1974, p.14)[21] assumed that "Protosanskrit was the language of a ruling class composed of Turkic-speaking riders of the southern Russian steppes and priests of Caucasian origin." The same view is shared by the German linguist K. H. Schmidt (1980, p.94).[

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShereKhan View Post
    Anyone else getting second-hand embarrassment every time german white boy Turul larps turanic?
    Impaler is a Romanian on TA who values his own Hunnic input. He's matched with a Hunnic grave. Are you aware of the importance of Turkic cultures in founding areas of Romania and the genetic input there? Or are you just another sock?

Every Turkic group clusters next to neighbors who are not Turkic. Anatolian Turks cluster close to Kurds, Uyghurs, cluster close to non-Turkic East Asians, etc. I've never said anything about not clustering close to Germans or not being "white." I consider Hungarians white as well as Turkish people white but white means nothing to Nordicists who care about blue eyes and blond hair and Scandinavian origins over all. I do not have blue eyes or blond hair, but obviously I will look some kind of European. Being white is fine as it's not an incorrect description, but I don't care if we're seen as white or not because I am more interested in focusing on Turkic culture and founding ethnic history. I match with one Hunnic grave and three conquering Hungarian graves. I share DNA with the KAROS III grave, specifically.

Many, if not most Turanids are "white." Are Turkics only allowed to be some Sinic stereotype? Other Europeans isolated Hungary in the past in order to justify various prejudices (Hungarophobia) or for practical means post-WW1 like carving up the nation because we are not "European" enough to keep the land. The identity and am only concerned with being is Hungarian. It's obvious that Hungarians today are seen as practically white by most people, especially given the EU who calls us so now, but in a very derogatory way. They use these ideas to destroy ethnic identities so everyone can be absorbed into their burgeoning Brussels empire.

But this is important because many justify their past actions against us with saying we are both foreign and do not have right to the land, but now in 2020 that we need to fall in line and listen and that we are "too white." Only now in the west are we "too white" because we protect our borders. so that the European Union might help "diversify" what they see as a backwards country. However, "Hungarian" is an ethnicity that begins outside of the borders of "Europe" from whence we started our journey to be a part of who we are today. For better or worse, here we are, and in our genetics our ancestors remain! But does that mean we don't belong in Europe? Of course not.

White? Yellow? Asian? European?

Simply MAGYAR.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    I
    DIdn't read.You are 99%+ european and share 99%+ of your genome with other europeans, realistically you share more of your dna with bananas than with magyar or turkic people.If you are turkic then more than 3 quarters of europeans are turkic too.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Impaler is a Romanian on TA who values his own Hunnic input. He's matched with a Hunnic grave. Are you aware of the importance of Turkic cultures in founding areas of Romania and the genetic input there? Or are you just another sock?

Every Turkic group clusters next to neighbors who are not Turkic. Anatolian Turks cluster close to Kurds, Uyghurs, cluster close to non-Turkic East Asians, etc. I've never said anything about not clustering close to Germans or not being "white." I consider Hungarians white as well as Turkish people white but white means nothing to Nordicists who care about blue eyes and blond hair and Scandinavian origins over all. I do not have blue eyes or blond hair, but obviously I will look some kind of European. Being white is fine as it's not an incorrect description, but I don't care if we're seen as white or not because I am more interested in focusing on Turkic culture and founding ethnic history. I match with one Hunnic grave and three conquering Hungarian graves. I share DNA with the KAROS III grave, specifically.

Many, if not most Turanids are "white." Are Turkics only allowed to be some Sinic stereotype? Other Europeans isolated Hungary in the past in order to justify various prejudices (Hungarophobia) or for practical means post-WW1 like carving up the nation because we are not "European" enough to keep the land. The identity and am only concerned with being is Hungarian. It's obvious that Hungarians today are seen as practically white by most people, especially given the EU who calls us so now, but in a very derogatory way. They use these ideas to destroy ethnic identities so everyone can be absorbed into their burgeoning Brussels empire.

But this is important because many justify their past actions against us with saying we are both foreign and do not have right to the land, but now in 2020 that we need to fall in line and listen and that we are "too white." Only now in the west are we "too white" because we protect our borders. so that the European Union might help "diversify" what they see as a backwards country. However, "Hungarian" is an ethnicity that begins outside of the borders of "Europe" from whence we started our journey to be a part of who we are today. For better or worse, here we are, and in our genetics our ancestors remain! But does that mean we don't belong in Europe? Of course not.

Simply MAGYAR.
    No one in Europe today seriously thinks Hungarians are not white enough. I don't know what time period you're living in. Nordicism is irrelevant, not even all Germans or English look literally Nordic, let alone French, Italians, Iberians, etc. Turks are not considered European but Hunagrians are for all intents and purposes.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

DIdn't read.You are 99%+ european and share 99%+ of your genome with other europeans, realistically you share more of your dna with bananas than with magyar or turkic people.If you are turkic then more than 3 quarters of europeans are turkic too.
    Hungarians are not even linguistically Turkic if we leave genetics aside. It's a pointless discussion. There's nearly zero mutual intelligibility between Hungarian and any Turkic language. Go on vacation to Turkey being Hungarian and see how long you can get by without English.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,506
    Given: 1,507

0 Not allowed!

Simply MAGYAR.
    People from Romania and Moldova score even more East Asian/Siberian than people in Hungary and you are right that even if these are tiny amounts within our whole admixture, they are still part of us and our nation's history. They shouldn't get brushed under the carpet.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If you aren't going to read, then why even have the dialogue? I guess I can say whatever I'd want then if you're just not going to read it with good faith. Since you somehow know my name and use the same talking points of other generic anti-Turanists, it is clear you're a sock of someone banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    No one in Europe today seriously thinks Hungarians are not white enough. I don't know what time period you're living in. Nordicism is irrelevant, not even all Germans or English look literally Nordic, let alone French, Italians, Iberians, etc. Turks are not considered European but Hunagrians are for all intents and purposes.
    You didn't read what I typed. I said that there is great irony that there was a time when we were not white enough, but we are now "too white" and need to bear to carry the burdens of the EU's quotas. Also, I said that Turks are white, but we are not talking about European. They might as well be too, if "white" grants "European," but these are unimportant things anymore as everyone just says things interchangeably to carve away people they don't like who would otherwise fit their criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Hungarians are not even linguistically Turkic if we leave genetics aside. It's a pointless discussion. There's nearly zero mutual intelligibility between Hungarian and any Turkic language. Go on vacation to Turkey being Hungarian and see how long you can get by without English.
    Turkic Council says our languages are close, and I did go to Turkey. We shared several words that were used daily, and I was surprised to see how many in-practice things I could understand. Mostly around shopping, food, and clothing materials like the word for cotton (pamut).

Try making the same argument with the Uralic languages, like going to Finland and trying to communicate without English. You would find the same issues, and your argument dissolves. Imagine if I used that as an argument; a Hungarian would understand Finns just as "poorly."

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Basescul View Post
    People from Romania and Moldova score even more East Asian/Siberian than people in Hungary and you are right that even if these are tiny amounts within our whole admixture, they are still part of us and our nation's history. They shouldn't get brushed under the carpet.
    I think the specifically East Asian could be carry-over from the Cumans that had more East Asian admixture than the conquering Hungarians. As seen in the study here, arriving Hungarians and Huns had more Central and Western Asian components. Although I score East Asian DNA, my Central Asian scores are always higher. I have noticed that for calculators that separate East and Central Asian ancestry, Hungarians score more Central Asian and Romanians tend to have more East Asian.

What do you get for lactose intolerance? If I may ask.

I am happy to hear that you are one of the few who seem to understand that there is an implicit attempt to push Turkicness under the carpet in some circles. It is nothing to be ashamed of for Romanians.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

If you aren't going to read, then why even have the dialogue?
    When you enter the madhouse do you sit and listen to what the lunatics babble about?

Since you somehow know my name
    It's on the left side of the screen, you know in big red letters, you would see it too once you stop perma-squinting your eyes, it ain't making you look more turanic

I said that there is great irony that there was a time when we were not white enough
    This legit never happened, it was the magyars who were not considered white but you have nothing to do with magyars except that at some point in time they subdued and forced your european ancestors to learn their language.

Imagine a chinese guy with possibly 1 or 2 european snp's calling himself european, that's how ridiculous you sound. You share 50% of your DNA with bananas that's infinitely more than the 0 NULL NADA you share with turkic people, matter of fact next time you and your hungarian homeboys go to Kurultaj I want you to dress like this

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You didn't read what I typed. I said that there is great irony that there was a time when we were not white enough, but we are now "too white" and need to bear to carry the burdens of the EU's quotas. Also, I said that Turks are white, but we are not talking about European. They might as well be too, if "white" grants "European," but these are unimportant things anymore as everyone just says things interchangeably to carve away people they don't like who would otherwise fit their criteria.
    I don't wanna go deeper into the whiteness thing but I can tell you that white normally does mean European and Muslim West Asians are not seen as white in most circumstances (including by themselves). Perhaps some Christian minorities in Northern West Asia may represent a "gray area" but generally the Middle East and North Africa are a whole different thing in popular consciousness.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information