Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "It is like an apocalypse," eyewitness says of Beirut explosion aftermath

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    What a cunt. As to be expected from that loathsome group of people. My Hebrew is close to non-existent, so pardon my French, but I propose that they rename themselves to the National Association of Complete and Utter Cunts.
    To be fair to Jews, sympathy to the Lebanese people from the Jewish people was outpouring and Israel was among the first countries to offer aid to Lebanon.

I read in a Greek article today that Hezbollah as early as 2016 had threatened to blow up the Israeli port of Haifa and create a mini Hiroshima, and that they exerted pressure on the Lebanese to not destroy the ammonia nitrate.

Hezbollah is a political party in the Lebanese Cooperation Government. It is also a national liberation movement, as its action in the 1980s was directed against the Israeli occupation forces. But it is also the Shiite paramilitary organization, Iran's armed arm, with proven involvement in terrorist acts.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    To be fair to Jews, sympathy to the Lebanese people from the Jewish people was outpouring and Israel was among the first countries to offer aid to Lebanon.

I read in a Greek article today that Hezbollah as early as 2016 had threatened to blow up the Israeli port of Haifa and create a mini Hiroshima, and that they exerted pressure on the Lebanese to not destroy the ammonia nitrate.

Hezbollah is a political party in the Lebanese Cooperation Government. It is also a national liberation movement, as its action in the 1980s was directed against the Israeli occupation forces. But it is also the Shiite paramilitary organization, Iran's armed arm, with proven involvement in terrorist acts.
    Sounds fair to me, yes.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Because we will the ones to pay his bills and he knows it. Merde..
    Speaking of which, Macron is trending both in Arabic and English on Twitter..hmm.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Speaking of which, Macron is trending both in Arabic and English on Twitter..hmm.

And that's what he wanted, I suppose.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

2 Not allowed!

Interesting:

Ammonium nitrate has been involved in many dangerous 'blow-ups' in the past several years. You may recall it helped blow up the Oklahoma City Federal Government Building in 1995 and more recently it caused one of the most dramatic explosions caught on videotape in 2015 when it was the 'apparent' source for the flash point of that dramatic fireworks near the Port of Tianjin in Northern China. Yesterday, August 4th was Obama's 59th birthday. I always pay attention to when his birthday is going on for there is usually something noteworthy going on. This year was no different. The Russians apparently left a ship full of 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate in the Beirut Harbor back in 2014. The Beirut Harbor Master did not think that ammonium nitrate was THAT EXPLOSIVE, I guess he really does not know his job very well. Has he ever looked at a Hazardous Products Inventory sheet? I guess not. Yesterday, he along with the poor residents of Beirut, Lebanon found out that 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate blows up real good. The question that I have is WHO ignited it on Obama's birthday? I don't believe in coincidences, especially one's that are this big. Donald Trump said that it may have been a planned attack. Finally I agree with Trump. #BeirutBlast #DEW #HappyBirthday Related videos: Beirut explosion: scores dead and thousands hurt as blast rips through city Guardian News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9-r... Beirut - Lebanon Explosion 14 Different Camera Angles: Footages of Massive Blast Fury of Awesomeness YT https://youtu.be/CtuQEhTVxyw Tianjin explosion video captures fear of eyewitnesses - BBC News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993wl... Hiroshima August 6th, 1945 The Man Who Filmed The Atomic Bomb Dropped On Hiroshima Gung Ho Vids https://youtu.be/KrALNoimiZo April 29, 2016 The Queen vs The President: "Boom" - BBC News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02G_y... April 30, 2016 President Obama's Mic Drop at White House Correspondents' Dinner AP News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GBU... Related link: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-0...

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Ammonium nitrate doesn't explode innocently, by her own, without external intervention. You need up to 300 degrees celsius warmth to have ammonium nitrate blasted. It is obviously not an accident.

Who orchestrated the show?

Israel is always first suspect in the region, but there might be some other complicity. When you look at what followed the attack, it has been a visit from Macron. And even more interesting, Lebanese are talking about French soldiers to be coming to Beirut and Lebanon to secure stability.

It smells bad.
    Christians are roughly 1/3 of Lebanon. Mainstream and dominant type of Christians are the Maronites (you have some Armenians and Orthodox too but irrelevant in the balance of power). Maronites are an Arabic speaking population whose clerical class accepts the spiritual authority of the Pope in Vatican. That makes the Maronites a Catholic people, thus close to France.

Add to that Lebanon is hot spot for civil war.

It might be that France is preparing to deploy militarily in Lebanon and side with Maronites in a potential upcoming Maronite vs. Hezbollah civil war.

Shia Muslems make up 40% of Lebanon's population, they are the single strongest and most numerous population group. And have the strongest militants group, with Hezbollah.
    That can explain French intervention.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information