Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon2 View Post
    By "exotic" do you mean an appearance comparable to a North African or Gypsy? but if that is the most common in Iberia.
    Poor attempt at trying to be funny. I will say the exact same thing that I have said to gixajo in the past. You guys only have a problem when it is a Portuguese saying something you disagree with, even when it is obvious that is always the same toxic Spanish members orbiting around these threads. I never see you guys quoting them for some reason, only when I say that Spain from my perception does have more exotic types for various reasons. I also never see Portuguese members bothering themselves to jump in and immediately say "these people do not pass in Portugal!!!" whenever there is a thread with Spaniards (especially when there is ambiguous looking Spanish people). It is always the same complexed members who want to disassociate themselves from us whenever there is someone darker (also the firsts to say that blonde looking Portuguese "pass in Spain with no problem!").

We are not Catalonia, the Basque Country or Galiza to be subservient to Castilians and their arrogance. The last thing any Portuguese has is inferiority complexes towards your people, if anything it is the opposite since it is always Spanish members instigating these arguments. Also no one is going to tolerate anyone trying to portray Portugal and its people in a demeaning fashion for no reason. We treat others accordingly to how they threat us.

My advice is that the Spanish members of the forum learn how to get along with one another first before they even bother with the Portugueses because not even at that you are successful. If not lets see what Cristiano Viejo thinks of its own people, let alone the Portugueses:

Defcon2: African haplogroup, not authentic Spaniard

Gixajo: Podemita

Rocinante and Spaniard2.0: Recent Italian ancestors, not authentic Spaniard

Duffman: Impostor
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 02:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Switzerland
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Politics
    Left-Wing Liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 150
    Given: 84

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    That is not the point of our "discussion" and please let us alone, you would not understand our "conflicts"

Low IQ espagueti got angry, it seems.
    34.000 posts on this forum, I'm really sad for you, you must have the most no-sex sad life basement dwelling fucking anime retard person ever.... For a guy who has 34.000 posts on a shit ass website for people low self esteem, there is no other way to explain how fragile you had to be to have 34.000 posts on this trash forum, do you even have a fucking life dude? I didn't say anything even remotely offensive or debatable, I said that if WHG=light skin than Portuguese should be lighter than Russians, the fact that you fucking retards got offended for saying something that fucking non offensive, super obvious, it really speaks how fucking fragile and retarded are you, in your fucking bubble of fucking low self esteem low iq cradle of sadness, I hope this fucking nazi promoting shit ass forum gets taken into oblivion and people are taking accountable for their views like it happened with Storefront btw.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,477
    Given: 2,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    Poor attempt at trying to be funny. I will say the exact same thing that I have said to gixajo in the past. You guys only have a problem when it is a Portuguese saying something you disagree with, even when it is obvious that is always the same toxic Spanish members orbiting around these threads. I never see you guys quoting them for some reason, only when I say that Spain from my perception does have more exotic types for various reasons. I also never see Portuguese members bothering themselves to jump in and immediately say "these people do not pass in Portugal!!!" whenever there is a thread with Spaniards (especially when there is ambiguous looking Spanish people). It is always the same complexed members who want to disassociate themselves from us whenever there is someone darker (also the firsts to say that blonde looking Portuguese "pass in Spain with no problem!").

We are not Catalonia, the Basque Country or Galiza to be subservient to Castilians and their arrogance. The last thing any Portuguese has is inferiority complexes towards your people, if anything it is the opposite since it is always Spanish members instigating these arguments. Also no one is going to tolerate anyone trying to portray Portugal and its people in a demeaning fashion for no reason. We treat others accordingly to how they threat us.

My advice is that the Spanish members of the forum learn how to get along with one another first before they even bother with the Portugueses because not even at that you are successful. If not lets see what Cristiano Viejo thinks of its own people, let alone the Portugueses:

I will be clearer: "exotic" is a hollow word that indicates absolutely nothing, much less in the context of Iberian phenotypes. And it has not been clear to me if you think like most of this forum that "exotic" refers to less European physical appearance. I keep asking: from this video who do you consider more exotic, the Brazilian, the Spanish or the Portuguese from Porto? I say it to know your scale of "exoticism".

I will only comment on the rest that there is no Spanish region submissive to the arrogance of the Castilians.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exotic in the context we are addressing - which is regarding the Iberian Peninsula - is anyone that looks ambiguous and you are uncertain if they are native or not at first glance.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,477
    Given: 2,729

2 Not allowed!

Exotic in the context we are addressing - which is regarding the Iberian Peninsula - is anyone that looks ambiguous and you are uncertain if they are native or not at first glance.
    So it depends on the prejudices of each person, okay. Maybe that's why most people here only complain when it comes to a dark person.

I say that it depends on prejudice because it is impossible to know if a person passes through your country reliably. In Iberia the variety of phenotypes goes from the Scandinavian aspect to that of Saudi Arabia, the North African aspect is much more common than the Finnish one, for example, but in this same thread everyone treats the North African and not Finnish as exotic.

If it were not like that they would not put a multitude of photos of blonde people.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,946
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Whenever there is a problem involving Iberians the source is always Cristiano Viejo. He does more harm to the image of Iberians on these anthro forums than any other person.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Brás Brás...

You are a Cristiano Viejo in portuguese version, your forms will be more controlled, but your way of thinking, deep down, is the quite similar.

I don´t dislike Cristiano Viejo, even sometimes, is totally right, and you don´t need to tell me what he called me, because we do things "a la cara", directly to the person with whom we are not agree.

Good attempt to create divisions among Spaniards. ż"Divide y vencerás"?

I read a good quote of jacinto Benavente today:" Solo temo a mis enemigos cuando empiezan a tener razón". I will try my horrible portuńol, sorry, to translate it:"Só temo os meus inimigos quando começam a ter razăo." We are not enemies, of course, only "contestants in an discussion"

This is also true for the Spanish side, of course, and for myself.

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow they force me to work outside home and I have to get up very early.

Boa noite.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon2 View Post
    So it depends on the prejudices of each person, okay. Maybe that's why most people here only complain when it comes to a dark person.

I say that it depends on prejudice because it is impossible to know if a person passes through your country reliably. In Iberia the variety of phenotypes goes from the Scandinavian aspect to that of Saudi Arabia, the North African aspect is much more common than the Finnish one, for example, but in this same thread everyone treats the North African and not Finnish as exotic.

If it were not like that they would not put a multitude of photos of blonde people.
    Yes it is subjective and biased. What you did not answer though is why you had a problem with me saying what my perception is and not with the exact same words a Spanish member said regarding the Portuguese. Could it be because you're biased as well?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimăo + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA
    H1c3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,076
    Given: 6,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Whenever there is a problem involving Iberians the source is always Cristiano Viejo. He does more harm to the image of Iberians on these anthro forums than any other person.
    It is him with his posts of blonde types as if they are the holy grail for the Spanish/Iberian phenotype. He then dismisses people calling him a Nordicist because he "apparently" hates Germanics or being associated with any other peoples etc. excuses, excuses. Ironically he says that while obsessively posting more nordic spectrum looking Spaniards lol. I was once scrolling through Iberian threads to see him display his nephew as an example of "typical Spaniard" b/c he was blonde, and he was posting him everywhere. He has these ideas of what he wants Spaniards to exclusively look like- think of it as his own imaginative spectrum of Spaniards. Now... the real fun begins when you observe how he reacts to certain types. If you post a blonde or just stereotypical European looking French guy or Brit he will say he passes typical in Spain, but if you post an Iberian a tad swarthier or less pan-euro looking, or perhaps a more Mediterranean North African he will instantly call them out as "exotic", or "foreign" and he has done it for years, way before I've been here. Sadly I don't see him ever changing his methods. Still hope he reads this ... I predict he says something about my cousin from when I was a kid calling me Persian handsome or something as his comeback. Fifth time already
    Last edited by Luso; 08-11-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Brás Brás...

You are a Cristiano Viejo in portuguese version, your forms will be more controlled, but your way of thinking, deep down, is the quite similar.

I don´t dislike Cristiano Viejo, even sometimes, is totally right, and you don´t need to tell me what he called me, because we do things "a la cara", directly to the person with whom we are not agree.

Good attempt to create divisions among Spaniards. ż"Divide y vencerás"?

I read a good quote of jacinto Benavente today:" Solo temo a mis enemigos cuando empiezan a tener razón". I will try my horrible portuńol, sorry, to translate it:"Só temo os meus inimigos quando começam a ter razăo." We are not enemies, of course, only "contestants in an discussion"

This is also true for the Spanish side, of course, and for myself.

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow they force me to work outside home and I have to get up very early.

Boa noite.
    Yes I am trying to destroy Spain and divide them, you got me.

I am like Cristiano, says the guy that freaks out and makes a scandal everytime someone does a Western calculator that does not include Spaniards "Here is the prove that the British hate us". Stop being paranoid.

I can't be like CV because I don't hate or mock my own. Sorry if that touched a nerve.

I barely interact with any Spanish member on this forum on a personal level to begin with, don't think too highly of yourself.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information