Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest moments you remember from dreams?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,385
    Given: 12,860

10 Not allowed!

Default Craziest moments you remember from dreams?

I've been thinking about dreams lately..... a few crazy moments I remember are being my favorite video game character and saving my neighborhood, falling through train tracks and ending up in a swimming pool, and being a ghost that sneaks into a library. What do you remember?

mitalit

2 Not allowed!

I totally forget all my dreams, even the ones that impact me I forget them about a half hour after getting up. Sometimes before i forget my dreams i keep thinking that this dream could be the script of a great movie and that my sleeping self is a genius but finally i forget them (and they're probably not that good).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    I totally forget all my dreams, even the ones that impact me I forget them about a half hour after getting up. Sometimes before i forget my dreams i keep thinking that this dream could be the script of a great movie and that my sleeping self is a genius but finally i forget them (and they're probably not that good).
    Wow, that's definitely cool and interesting to hear . I forget about half of the dreams I have, and the ones I do remember are either really weird or seem to have a deeper connection with my thoughts and life =). I sure wonder if one of your forgotten dreams would make a successful movie , speaking of that I turned a few of my dreams into short stories.

mitalit

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Wow, that's definitely cool and interesting to hear . I forget about half of the dreams I have, and the ones I do remember are either really weird or seem to have a deeper connection with my thoughts and life =). I sure wonder if one of your forgotten dreams would make a successful movie , speaking of that I turned a few of my dreams into short stories.
    I think it is a great idea to write about dreams and it would be interesting to read them but they may be personal (maybe you can get a bestseller from them or at least they sure are interesting). I think that dreams open places in the mind that we know we have but we can never enter.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    I think it is a great idea to write about dreams and it would be interesting to read them but they may be personal (maybe you can get a bestseller from them or at least they sure are interesting). I think that dreams open places in the mind that we know we have but we can never enter.
    Me too , and yes some of the more personal dreams I probably would not share with others unless if I found a really good way to make them into a story, I think I definitely want to write more about my dreams with the craziest moments first =). And I definitely agree, dreams do open places we can't enter, I've even found that some of the moments in my dreams showed me a new perspective on a situation..

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,503
    Given: 7,001

4 Not allowed!

Dreams? I could tell crazy stories thats more surreal than a dream lol

mitalit

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Me too , and yes some of the more personal dreams I probably would not share with others unless if I found a really good way to make them into a story, I think I definitely want to write more about my dreams with the craziest moments first =). And I definitely agree, dreams do open places we can't enter, I've even found that some of the moments in my dreams showed me a new perspective on a situation..
    Keep writing them and apart from good stories you may know yourself a little more but after thinking about it carefully i think forgetting dreams has its magic. Let's see if more people post their crazy dreams, they are usually funny

mitalit

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benyzero View Post
    Dreams? I could tell crazy stories thats more surreal than a dream lol
    post some

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

4 Not allowed!

The most vivid and frightening dream of my childhood still sticks vividly in my head to this day..

Me and my family were on a camping trip, I was about 4 years old and I was sleeping on the floor. In the middle of the night swear I saw a red-eyed alligator come out of the floor and viciously start chomping at me. I began slamming my fists into it as hard as I could, but quickly realized that I was just smashing the floor, as the alligator vanished right before my eyes.

Also in my childhood, I had a recurring dream that would frequently be the last dream of the night. I would be in the middle of a dream and suddenly I knew and was aware that I was in fact dreaming and would be waking up soon. As part of the wake up process I would start floating up and drifting away toward 'the washing machine'. The washing machine was a dark tunnel I had to pass thru to get back to the real world. It was kinda like going thru a car wash. After passing through that, I would exit a picture above my bed and voila, I would awake.

In recent years, and I've talked about this here before, I have a recurring dream that I am back at college. I am late for my final, racing to class. Not only am I late, but I realize I have not studied, and in fact I have not even been to class for weeks. The dream ends with me realizing I graduated and got my degree a long time ago. But still a bit of the anxiety persists..

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

3 Not allowed!

I dreamt when I was in an abandoned factory filled with zombies and nemesis chasing my ass.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information