Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest moments you remember from dreams?

Ice Guardian Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 04:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,402
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

I dreamt that I was having a vocal battle with Tina Turner.

We stood on opposing raised platforms inside the thunderdome.
    Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.

-Dave Semenko

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Occiput in Starlight View Post
    I dreamt that I was having a vocal battle with Tina Turner.

We stood on opposing raised platforms inside the thunderdome.

Ice Guardian Occiput in Starlight's Avatar
    Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 04:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Sorb
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,402
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Everywhere across whatever sorrows of which our life is woven, some radiant joy will gaily flash past.

-Dave Semenko

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Have you ever experienced deja vu while in a semi-lucid dream? I was very much a concious participant, knew and carried out my instructions in all asurity. To be specific, I knew the exact escape route from this concentration camp in Taiwan, every single step was in my mind as a memory before I took each step. They'd set up a series of corners and inclined passages one would have to take to get out. I don't remember much more than that, but I also knew when it was time to go, just knew it. It was crazy, exhilarating, gave me hope.

Oh and this was one of those dreams that has a drawn out plot but you still somehow remember it all. I described most of the rest of it in a different dreams thread. Basically, the building had tubes inserted into it for "treatment" and some of us decided to run, but I was the only one who ran past the barricades that were set up for those who ran; the others escaped the building only to stop at the check in stations outside to board buses, some of which were run by the Mormon church lol.
    Last edited by White Swan; 06-06-2023 at 07:23 AM.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    The scariest nightmare I had as a kid was thinking my family was replaced by robots. They looked normal except for their eyes. Their eyes were mechanical and were about an inch straight out of their sockets connected by a metallic optic nerve. My paternal Grandpa was the only normal one except he wouldn't believe me. My grandfather died when I was seven. The dream took place during the "death vigil" period right after I spent some time with me sitting by his deathbed saying our goodbyes. I have debated whether that is a good thing for a seven-year-old to be put through. At this point, I say it was.

One thing I've done since I was a kid is when I am having a nightmare, there is a realization it is a nightmare in the dream. I force my eyes open with my hands and then I wake up.

What I usually remember about my nightmares is just the final few moments. I'm going to crash in a car or plane, a tornado is going to hit. An earthquake is hitting and chasms are opening up and people are falling in and it's heading in my direction. One time I even saw bombs being dropped from planes. And I would open my eyes and be out of there just before before the impact for me.
    I was very young when I had a dream my family was aliens. They were my adopted family, but we didn't watch sci-fi so I don't know where I got the idea of aliens to describe them by. It was one of those dreams you have when you open your eyes and you still think you're seeing it, I was like 5 though and haven't had that kind since. We were in a RV on vacation, I half woke up on the little couch thing and saw them walking around like that until they said my name and I woke up.
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,369
    Given: 12,847

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    Have you ever experienced deja vu while in a semi-lucid dream? I was very much a concious participant, knew and carried out my instructions in all asurity. To be specific, I knew the exact escape route from this concentration camp in Taiwan, every single step was in my mind as a memory before I took each step. They'd set up a series of corners and inclined passages one would have to take to get out. I don't remember much more than that, but I also knew when it was time to go, just knew it. It was crazy, exhilarating, gave me hope.

Oh and this was one of those dreams that has a drawn out plot but you still somehow remember it all. I described most of the rest of it in a different dreams thread. Basically, the building had tubes inserted into it for "treatment" and some of us decided to run, but I was the only one who ran past the barricades that were set up for those who ran; the others escaped the building only to stop at the check in stations outside to board buses, some of which were run by the Mormon church lol.
    Lol yes I have had multiple dreams where I somehow knew where to go and what path to take, despite the fact that I didn't recognize the place from real-life. Usually these realms were either a video-game setting or a school with an odd layout. Sometimes these areas had familiar people and objects though which was weird.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Lol yes I have had multiple dreams where I somehow knew where to go and what path to take, despite the fact that I didn't recognize the place from real-life. Usually these realms were either a video-game setting or a school with an odd layout. Sometimes these areas had familiar people and objects though which was weird.
    Most odd thing is that I have had that same exact feeling in actual, regular, waking life. For instance when I had the proposition posed to me to move to Florida for a promotion, which lead to Texas, which lead to my husband and all my "dreams" (as in aspirations) coming true. It was strange, I just knew what I was "supposed" to do, in a different way than when you "figure" that's what you'll do.

On another note, I think of semi-familiar but distorted views of our past as being a dream state re-creation of our awake lives. School dreams are very common, as are any dream that reflects our familiar surroundings, as obviously the brain would see through the lens we have lived life with. Yet I do not think this is necessarily of a disconnected meaning to the rest of the dream. Really too much for me to write right now. I will say that we should pay close attention to our dreams, for many reasons. Not always spiritual reasons, but at least for personal psychoanalysis. I am a spiritually-minded person and I somewhat regret to say that I don't do all for my dream analysis that I could; most of the time I'm just trying to get enough sleep to get by. I don't remember a ton of my dreams, but I have some very real-feeling dreams that I remember and that recure as well as some from my early childhood (starting at probably about 3-4 that I am still pondering).

To continue the subject you commented on, it is very common for me to have "school" dreams with distortions to the reality of my school. In one, I was basically caught in a time capsule that remained in this particular classroom. It was held above the ceiling, but eventually crashed through when my son was in school, and I proceeded to speak with the teacher and students and stuck around teaching while also attending classes as a student. In another, I found myself in the wrong classroom because I had misplaced my itinerary and just walked in there to ask for directions. It ended up being a very humorous ordeal with more positive attention focused on me that I am comfortable comfortable with, and one in which the teacher asked me to switch my schedule to her class because she had academic reasons to want to study me even though I disrupted her curriculum greatly. Just to give some examples.

What are some more of your dreams, school related or otherwise? I am very interested in this subject

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    1/8 Colonial Ontario, 1/8 British war-bride, 1/2 Newfoundlander, 1/4 Slav
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Channel Islander, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist, hating the antichrist
    Religion
    Orthodox church-goer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 793

2 Not allowed!

How much time do you have? lol

I have freaky dreams all the time. Sometimes I "visit" the same places again and again, and sometimes I remember being there before in my dreams. One common theme I've been dreaming of regularly for 3 or 4 years now is of this city. It looks medieval, with gothic architecture and a big cathedral in the centre. Usually I find this city unexpectedly while out for a walk or a drive, and I'm shocked that I found something like that so close to home, but I can't tell anyone. I mean I physically can't, my voice stops working and my fingers can't type to text when I try to tell someone about it. Or, sometimes I'm in a rush to get to an antique store in the centre of this city, but something keeps holding me up and I just never make it there.

The freakiest dream though, was when I visited "the backrooms" months before it became a meme. Then, a few months later, I was watching a ghost video compilation on youtube. I shit yee not, one of the ghost videos in the compilation was filmed in a place that looks EXACTLY like the place in my dream. My blood ran cold when I saw that.

I might post more later, I've got lots.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,369
    Given: 12,847

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    Most odd thing is that I have had that same exact feeling in actual, regular, waking life. For instance when I had the proposition posed to me to move to Florida for a promotion, which lead to Texas, which lead to my husband and all my "dreams" (as in aspirations) coming true. It was strange, I just knew what I was "supposed" to do, in a different way than when you "figure" that's what you'll do.

On another note, I think of semi-familiar but distorted views of our past as being a dream state re-creation of our awake lives. School dreams are very common, as are any dream that reflects our familiar surroundings, as obviously the brain would see through the lens we have lived life with. Yet I do not think this is necessarily of a disconnected meaning to the rest of the dream. Really too much for me to write right now. I will say that we should pay close attention to our dreams, for many reasons. Not always spiritual reasons, but at least for personal psychoanalysis. I am a spiritually-minded person and I somewhat regret to say that I don't do all for my dream analysis that I could; most of the time I'm just trying to get enough sleep to get by. I don't remember a ton of my dreams, but I have some very real-feeling dreams that I remember and that recure as well as some from my early childhood (starting at probably about 3-4 that I am still pondering).

To continue the subject you commented on, it is very common for me to have "school" dreams with distortions to the reality of my school. In one, I was basically caught in a time capsule that remained in this particular classroom. It was held above the ceiling, but eventually crashed through when my son was in school, and I proceeded to speak with the teacher and students and stuck around teaching while also attending classes as a student. In another, I found myself in the wrong classroom because I had misplaced my itinerary and just walked in there to ask for directions. It ended up being a very humorous ordeal with more positive attention focused on me that I am comfortable comfortable with, and one in which the teacher asked me to switch my schedule to her class because she had academic reasons to want to study me even though I disrupted her curriculum greatly. Just to give some examples.

What are some more of your dreams, school related or otherwise? I am very interested in this subject
    2 nights ago I had a dream where I wandered through this ancient medieval town with my sister, but I could not identify where the town was. We looked around and toured it and the first day, we toured this weird church turned school building and I felt this weird energy in the building. Then I went to sleep in the dream and woke up, the second day the building was marked as dangerous and was falling apart and crumbling and I walked through it illegally anyways and some other people joined me. I ended up becoming friends with the people I met and played a game with them, we ended up all winning and claimed these amazingly good prizes. Then we talked and afterwards I had to take a puzzle-like test. But once I finished the test I realized they all left and the dream ended.

Last night I had a dream that I lived in a place that resembled my old neighborhood, and I was just finishing up the school year when I got an invite to a movie party along with some famous people. I enjoyed the movies a lot, and some parts of the movies teleported us outside and to historical events, but a few times during the movie there were also warnings of dangers outside. The house also had a weird resemblance to one of my old friends houses. When the movies finished one of the famous guests asked to come to my house and I was over the moon, but I was confused how to have her over in the dream and worried I might get in trouble.

I've had other weird dreams recently that I could share
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,438
    Given: 6,376

2 Not allowed!

I had one just last night. A goth girl with mental problems, who looked identical to Winona Ryder in the '90s, stripped naked and cuddled and snuggled next to me in bed, which was more disconcerting than sexual, because she acted crazy. This segued into a dream where I barely beat a stout Eastern European chick in arm wrestling (WTF!). The moral of the story is: don't eat spicy chicken sandwiches right before you go to bed.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information