Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest moments you remember from dreams?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    I've been thinking about dreams lately..... a few crazy moments I remember are being my favorite video game character and saving my neighborhood, falling through train tracks and ending up in a swimming pool, and being a ghost that sneaks into a library. What do you remember?
    I like the visual of falling through train tracks and ending up in a swimming pool Would make a good lyric for a song.

What do you do (the ghost version of you) after sneaking into the Library?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,387
    Given: 12,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    I dreamt when I was in an abandoned factory filled with zombies and nemesis chasing my ass.
    Sounds like an adventure , dream on!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    I like the visual of falling through train tracks and ending up in a swimming pool Would make a good lyric for a song.

What do you do (the ghost version of you) after sneaking into the Library?
    Cool, and I bet it could too, maybe it will end up in the lyrics of a song some day =).
    And good question, after sneaking into the library I first secretly grabbed all the important books I needed super fast by going through the walls and skipping the checkout, I also took some books from secret off-limit areas. After that, I headed over to join in on the Dance Dance Revolution tournament and the guests were totally weirded out that something was playing without visible feet, I sort of crashed the tournament. When I left the library at the end of the dream I got a weird feeling that I was a ghost because I just didn't want to have a presence that day.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Cool, and I bet it could too, maybe it will end up in the lyrics of a song some day =).
    And good question, after sneaking into the library I first secretly grabbed all the important books I needed super fast by going through the walls and skipping the checkout, I also took some books from secret off-limit areas. After that, I headed over to join in on the Dance Dance Revolution tournament and the guests were totally weirded out that something was playing without visible feet, I sort of crashed the tournament. When I left the library at the end of the dream I got a weird feeling that I was a ghost because I just didn't want to have a presence that day.
    Although I never played much I love DDR as it was a staple of any good Arcade. Makes me miss the olden days.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

3 Not allowed!

One time I had a dream I was at a university and everyone in the class was speaking in a weird language and when I responded in English they said "he can understand our language" and covered up their writing. One time I also had a dream Saddam Hussein was a guest speaker at my childhood elementary school then I went home and got really stoned. I think my dreams in less chaotic settings are a lot weirder than my chaotic dreams. I actually have like another world in my dreams with places I often visit. I really enjoy the main city in that universe, it has the best shopping mall.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    The most vivid and frightening dream of my childhood still sticks vividly in my head to this day..

Me and my family were on a camping trip, I was about 4 years old and I was sleeping on the floor. In the middle of the night swear I saw a red-eyed alligator come out of the floor and viciously start chomping at me. I began slamming my fists into it as hard as I could, but quickly realized that I was just smashing the floor, as the alligator vanished right before my eyes.

Also in my childhood, I had a recurring dream that would frequently be the last dream of the night. I would be in the middle of a dream and suddenly I knew and was aware that I was in fact dreaming and would be waking up soon. As part of the wake up process I would start floating up and drifting away toward 'the washing machine'. The washing machine was a dark tunnel I had to pass thru to get back to the real world. It was kinda like going thru a car wash. After passing through that, I would exit a picture above my bed and voila, I would awake.

In recent years, and I've talked about this here before, I have a recurring dream that I am back at college. I am late for my final, racing to class. Not only am I late, but I realize I have not studied, and in fact I have not even been to class for weeks. The dream ends with me realizing I graduated and got my degree a long time ago. But still a bit of the anxiety persists..
    Wow, those are quite vivid and relatable dream moments! Thanks for sharing, dreams can surely be more scary than fun a lot of times.
    I actually also had a frightening dream with an alligator, I was in an old destroyed town and I had to escape by navigating through a series of swamps with alligators.

I also used to have quite a few scary recurring dreams with tornados, I was either outrunning the tornado or seeking shelter. And I didn't wake up until I was safe.

And oh gosh well good thing you did get the degree lol but that type of dream would freak me out a lot. I've actually had a few recent dreams of being late to various appointments or missing opportunities, those dreams have caused me anxiety.

Sorry that the frightening dream still sticks, I also have a few scary dreams I can't forget about.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    One time I had a dream I was at a university and everyone in the class was speaking in a weird language and when I responded in English they said "he can understand our language" and covered up their writing. One time I also had a dream Saddam Hussein was a guest speaker at my childhood elementary school then I went home and got really stoned. I think my dreams in less chaotic settings are a lot weirder than my chaotic dreams. I actually have like another world in my dreams with places I often visit. I really enjoy the main city in that universe, it has the best shopping mall.
    Oh, that dream sounds pretty cool! The dream with Hussein has an extremely funny ending . I've also found a world in my dreams that I've gone back to, but only certain dreams send me back to that world, and sadly I have not yet found a shopping mall in it .

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

2 Not allowed!

I posted this before but one night I got super drunk and blacked out and dreamed that I choked on my vomit and died. Scary.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,808
    Given: 13,753

6 Not allowed!

When I was around 19yo there was a girl around my age that lived briefly in the house directly opposite to where I lived.
    One night I dreamed that I woke up around 2am and I was walking from my bedroom to the kitchen to get a drink.
    On my walk to the kitchen I noticed the front door was open with just the screendoor closed so I walked over to close the door.
    When I stood near the door I could see that a light was on in the house opposite to mine and I could see the girl in the house was walking around her loungueroom.
    I noticed her front door was open with just screen door closed.

Suddenly she appeared at her front door and could see me looking at her.
    I tried to move away so that she couldnt see me but I was frozen and couldnt move .
    Then magically her screen door opens and she floats across the street and my screen door opens and she touches my forehead with her finger.

When she touched me I floated up into the air and started spinning around out of control.
    It was a very scary then suddenly I woke up (thought I woke up) in my bed and said to myself Thank God that was just a dream , I got up and started walking to my kitchen.
    Once again on my way to kitchen same scenario occurs I see front door is open and light on in house across the street.
    I walk to my front door and suddenly the girl floats out of her house across the rd touches my head and Im spinning in the air again.... then I wake up in my bed thinking it was just a dream. The process repeated itself around 3 times.

It was a very strange how I kept thinking I had awoken from the dream with a sense of relief it was just a dream but actually I was still in the dream and the process kept repeating itself maybe 3 times.

Perhaps the girl across the street was a witch or something.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 08-12-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-02-2020 @ 01:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 965
    Given: 967

6 Not allowed!

I had a weird dream tonight. It started with me and a few other random people running away from some zombie creatures in a apocalyptic landscape. I don't recall all the details, but sort of scary stuff. Suddenly we were on a airport going on vacation. I was travelling and sharing room with one of the guys' girlfriend while he stayed behind, which was pretty weird even in the dream. After arriving there we had to participate in a sort of obstacle course. The leader, some cocky dude, asked me to hand over my gun because "You don't need it to climb", and I promptly shot him as on instinct. Then I woke up.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information