Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest moments you remember from dreams?

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    The most vivid and frightening dream of my childhood still sticks vividly in my head to this day..

Me and my family were on a camping trip, I was about 4 years old and I was sleeping on the floor. In the middle of the night swear I saw a red-eyed alligator come out of the floor and viciously start chomping at me. I began slamming my fists into it as hard as I could, but quickly realized that I was just smashing the floor, as the alligator vanished right before my eyes.

Also in my childhood, I had a recurring dream that would frequently be the last dream of the night. I would be in the middle of a dream and suddenly I knew and was aware that I was in fact dreaming and would be waking up soon. As part of the wake up process I would start floating up and drifting away toward 'the washing machine'. The washing machine was a dark tunnel I had to pass thru to get back to the real world. It was kinda like going thru a car wash. After passing through that, I would exit a picture above my bed and voila, I would awake.

In recent years, and I've talked about this here before, I have a recurring dream that I am back at college. I am late for my final, racing to class. Not only am I late, but I realize I have not studied, and in fact I have not even been to class for weeks. The dream ends with me realizing I graduated and got my degree a long time ago. But still a bit of the anxiety persists..
    Very interesting dreams. Do you still have recording dreams about college?
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,376
    Given: 12,850

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    When I was around 19yo there was a girl around my age that lived briefly in the house directly opposite to where I lived.
    One night I dreamed that I woke up around 2am and I was walking from my bedroom to the kitchen to get a drink.
    On my walk to the kitchen I noticed the front door was open with just the screendoor closed so I walked over to close the door.
    When I stood near the door I could see that a light was on in the house opposite to mine and I could see the girl in the house was walking around her loungueroom.
    I noticed her front door was open with just screen door closed.

Suddenly she appeared at her front door and could see me looking at her.
    I tried to move away so that she couldnt see me but I was frozen and couldnt move .
    Then magically her screen door opens and she floats across the street and my screen door opens and she touches my forehead with her finger.

When she touched me I floated up into the air and started spinning around out of control.
    It was a very scary then suddenly I woke up (thought I woke up) in my bed and said to myself Thank God that was just a dream , I got up and started walking to my kitchen.
    Once again on my way to kitchen same scenario occurs I see front door is open and light on in house across the street.
    I walk to my front door and suddenly the girl floats out of her house across the rd touches my head and Im spinning in the air again.... then I wake up in my bed thinking it was just a dream. The process repeated itself around 3 times.

It was a very strange how I kept thinking I had awoken from the dream with a sense of relief it was just a dream but actually I was still in the dream and the process kept repeating itself maybe 3 times.

Perhaps the girl across the street was a witch or something.
    Thanks for sharing that dream sounds both nerve-wracking and funny. It is weird how some dreams can throw you into the state of thinking your awake when you're not . Lol I wonder if you'll ever find out if she's a witch.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Draug View Post
    I had a weird dream tonight. It started with me and a few other random people running away from some zombie creatures in a apocalyptic landscape. I don't recall all the details, but sort of scary stuff. Suddenly we were on a airport going on vacation. I was travelling and sharing room with one of the guys' girlfriend while he stayed behind, which was pretty weird even in the dream. After arriving there we had to participate in a sort of obstacle course. The leader, some cocky dude, asked me to hand over my gun because "You don't need it to climb", and I promptly shot him as on instinct. Then I woke up.
    That dream sounds like fun and lol at the ending I sure wonder what was in that obstacle course!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-02-2020 @ 01:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 965
    Given: 967

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    That dream sounds like fun and lol at the ending I sure wonder what was in that obstacle course!
    It was kind of fun, yet a bit hectic with zombies at the heels As for the obstacle course it looked somewhat like You would expect on a drill school climbing walls and such. However, the first obstacle was absurd. Climbing on top of a playground item looking like this:

The gig was basically to climb all around it before reaching the top roof. People took it very seriously. Tapping their hands on each section before one reached on the top shouting victoriously. And then it was my turn, and You know how that turned out

Great thread

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Draug View Post
    It was kind of fun, yet a bit hectic with zombies at the heels As for the obstacle course it looked somewhat like You would expect on a drill school climbing walls and such. However, the first obstacle was absurd. Climbing on top of a playground item looking like this:

The gig was basically to climb all around it before reaching the top roof. People took it very seriously. Tapping their hands on each section before one reached on the top shouting victoriously. And then it was my turn, and You know how that turned out

Great thread
    My heart would be pounding trying to escape the zombies in that dream and the playground photo makes it pretty funny to imagine what the dream was like . And that gig is pretty bizarre lol, not what I expected . I feel like your dream could make a funny comic.

And thanks, glad you enjoyed the thread .

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

5 Not allowed!

I don't remember having such wild dreams, except from locating myself in situations where extreme disasters are taking place and I fall into the void or nearing slaughter.

But my sister has two ones:

In the first one, she suddenly was in a situation where she was chased down with a car by a mafia super boss. And then an epic chase down the highway ensued.

In the other one, she was again chased by a man, who forcefully fought with her and at the end she was brought down violently and about to stab her, until she woke up, drenched in tears.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Senior Member Peloponnesian pride's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-28-2020 @ 12:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Kinouria,Arcadia,Kefalonia,Constantinople
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Pontid Mediterranid
    Politics
    Fuck antigreeks-Red Pill.
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian-PATRIARCHY.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,365
    Given: 1,026

5 Not allowed!

Me provoking the satan to come closer in order to punch him
    P.S This dream is among "my normal ones".Imagine the others..

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

3 Not allowed!

Two days ago I dreamed that thousands of blue butterflies entered through the windows of my house. When the wave passed, the floor was covered with dead blue butterflies, and I had to clean everything up before a visitor came home.

Since the dead butterflies were recently dead,when i tried to sweep them , they were stuck to the ground, and it was difficult to sweep them away.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I don't remember having such wild dreams, except from locating myself in situations where extreme disasters are taking place and I fall into the void or nearing slaughter.

But my sister has two ones:

In the first one, she suddenly was in a situation where she was chased down with a car by a mafia super boss. And then an epic chase down the highway ensued.

In the other one, she was again chased by a man, who forcefully fought with her and at the end she was brought down violently and about to stab her, until she woke up, drenched in tears.
    Which version of Grand Theft Auto is playing your brother lately?

mitalit

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Two days ago I dreamed that thousands of blue butterflies entered through the windows of my house. When the wave passed, the floor was covered with dead blue butterflies, and I had to clean everything up before a visitor came home.

Since the dead butterflies were recently dead,when i tried to sweep them , they were stuck to the ground, and it was difficult to sweep them away.

It has gone from being a pretty dream to being a bit scary. 10/10 Dream

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information