A popular Imam has been converted to Christianity after the 2020 Sallah celebration; I changed over from Islam to Christianity simply considering the way that Islam gives no attestation of salvation. Since Islam sees that Jesus is ‘the assertion of God’ so God “the Messiah in like manner the legend ( Surah 3 v 45).

Since Allah finds in the Qur’an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be over the individuals who don’t follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others) until rebuilding ( surah 3 v 55).

Since Qur’an itself sees that Jesus Christ is without terrible conduct (unadulterated) (surah 19 v 19), while the Qur’an approaches Mohammed to demand of God for the vindication of his offenses ( surah 40 v 55). As opposed to Mohammed, Jesus has lived over 33 years while never coming up short.

I changed over considering the way that where Mohammed prescribes the executing of foes ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ embrace esteeming them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ admitted his words with a wide extent of marvels and reconstructing of the passing.

I changed over considering how Mohammed is referencing that the Muslims go to Christians to get reality ( surah 10 v 94).

I changed over considering the way that ignoring Mohammed’s case to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I despised before kicked the compartment and restored and will return to battle the Antichrist ( in any event, as indicated by Islam).

I changed over considering the way that paying little heed to Jesus Christ being joined by two or three ladies, he didn’t endeavor to have s*x with them not at all like Mohammed who even busy with s£xual relations with Zaynab the existence accomplice of his child Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

Likewise, other than considering the way that uptil this day, the name Jesus passes on a wide extent of confinement not at all like the name of Mohammed. Since Mohammed sees that he hasn’t the foggiest where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I changed over considering the way that Mohammed says all Muslims will experience hellfire (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives ceaseless life to the entirety of the individuals who come to him (paradise) John 3 v 17.

I changed over considering the way that Jesus never trapped somebody to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war items surah (8 v 1).

I changed over considering the way that the introduction of Jesus Christ changed the entire world and not a framework and fundamentally more reasons.

So my kinfolk my sister,only Jesus Christ spares. He is the way,truth and life. Right when I was a Muslim,I believed in all that we were told about the Christians and the Bible and today that I changed into a Christian and read the Bible,I understand that what we were told is totally misinformed.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the friend requiring the world and He acknowledges you and prerequisites to spare you. Give your heart to him.

http://gnnliberia.com/2020/08/07/pop...h-celebration/